Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
It is good Bani is a caller not the executive of the call center. At least she can say whatever she wants to say. Why should she be the one in rthe receiving end always? She has heard so much shit from the very members who are the executives in the call center so it is good that she is getting this one chance to get back to them. Go Bani!! Say whatever you want to say!!
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good Morning all😊

Havent watched the precap, but read the write up and IMO I found the Qs asked by Bani to Lopa pretty silly and childish.πŸ˜† They were so juvenile, but guess again Bani does not have it in her to ask nasty Qs.

Edit: also the Qs she asked really not Qs that would provoke L.😳 She could have asked L abt Om and how she was always dancing and grooming him, but accused him of making her uncomfortable. Or more such probing Qs
Edited by khamosshhh - 7 years ago
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why did I get the impression that the questions were rehearsed. The way R asked M to clarify his stand on incarceration and a lot of other things seemed really OTT for R..

Bani questions reflected more bravado not inferences, kinda naive questions for bani and not at all driving the point home..

Just my POV..
Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghan11

Why did I get the impression that the questions were rehearsed. The way R asked M to clarify his stand on incarceration and a lot of other things seemed really OTT for R..

Bani questions reflected more bravado not inferences, kinda naive questions for bani and not at all driving the point home..

Just my POV..

IMO I have a different take on R, but will not be able to post it here.

Bani lost a golden opportunity to grill L, but from precap doesnt seem she made use of it. I love how she grills mv when he Qs her, especially after making remarks abt not knowing her and ppl of India wouldnt know who she was and all. But I guess Bani reserves her questioning for ppl who she considers as friends and not ppl who do not matter to her.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I'd be honest, IDR S8 task at all but IDT there is ANYWAY that can make anyone put the phone down.
About R's questions, good questions but they are good for argument but are not gonna make M leave the task. I've been saying this since sometime now. This year I see no smart workers in tasks.
About N's questions, Please someone explain to N baby that it wasn't supposed to be lovers's tiff lmao! Very Lame
About B's questions. Inarticulate and random. Personal? Yes. Offensive? No! L ain't going to hang up no matter what unless her anger streak strikes in and she breaks the phone in pieces so I think that was what Bani was trying to do. She was trying to infuriate her and what better way than to put her in a spot about hypothetical situations. I can very well see what she would have said about the Om topic so IDT asking her that would have served the purpose.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anyway, L will also many such questions(I susoect mother's thingie striking up many times) when her chance will come and if B gets riled up(mother is a weak point) then she mught hang up but I've recently seen that winner streak in her that says I'm allergic to BS and she filters it all. So who knows? She might just come off as a much better sport.
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

I'd be honest, IDR S8 task at all but IDT there is ANYWAY that can make anyone put the phone down.
About R's questions, good questions but they are good for argument but are not gonna make M leave the task. I've been saying this since sometime now. This year I see no smart workers in tasks.
About N's questions, Please someone explain to N baby that it wasn't supposed to be lovers's tiff lmao! Very Lame
About B's questions. Inarticulate and random. Personal? Yes. Offensive? No! L ain't going to hang up no matter what unless her anger streak strikes in and she breaks the phone in pieces so I think that was what Bani was trying to do. She was trying to infuriate her and what better way than to put her in a spot about hypothetical situations. I can very well see what she would have said about the Om topic so IDT asking her that would have served the purpose.

I agree with u. No ways is anyone gonna hang up coz of the Qs asked, knowing very well dat the purpose is to provoke.

Alsoeven if Bani was putting her in a spot, then she needed to keep poking her and not getting one reply from L, move on to a new Qs.πŸ˜† Anyways too early to comment...will have to wait for epi.😳
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Oh yes! That I agree with, she needed to keep poking her. Have you seen how I am with certain members on the forum. Stick to the topic yo! That way lol. She might have, we will only get to know it tonight.

BTW I feel Gaurav against Manveer in this task would have been amazeballs :D
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

IMO I have a different take on R, but will not be able to post it here.

Bani lost a golden opportunity to grill L, but from precap doesnt seem she made use of it. I love how she grills mv when he Qs her, especially after making remarks abt not knowing her and ppl of India wouldnt know who she was and all. But I guess Bani reserves her questioning for ppl who she considers as friends and not ppl who do not matter to her.

I completely agree with you. Shez very tactful when it comes to putting forth her point..She never makes an effort to respond to the accusations L hurls at her coz L is not important for her in the grand scheme of things but for once it would be nice to see her putting L on the spot. She has been namecalled a lotsa differen things coz of L and the moment was rife during the task to strike the balance..
BebaakBegum thumbnail
K & M, do post your opinion about R and N's questions as well na. You can edit them later!
Edited by StinsonIsHere - 7 years ago