Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Today I want to share one of my interesting observation about Bani and her relation with some house-mates..

If you remember then N was quite friendly with Bani before wild cards came and even in one of the tag giving tasks when all others gave demeaning titles to Bani, she gave her the title of Saaf Dil.. then suddenly her behavior with Bani become bad and many of us never realized that what was the reason behind it.. but I remember what N said while nominating Bani.. she said that Bani was very friendly with me but since J and S came, she is spending most of her time with them and not giving any time to me..

Now if we think about R, then he was giving extra attention to Bani in his captain-ship days.. even giving Bani preference over L.. he is from ever trying to be friendly with her.. when G left then again R started giving Bani so much time and support but Bani did not reciprocated with much warmth though she was cordial with him.. whenever I think of R's relations with Bani then then I feel that Bani likes him but always maintain a distance.. either she does it because of L or she doesn't feel the click that she felt with G, S and especially J.. and even with Mv too.. anyways we have seen R complaining to N that Bani is not responding his feelings..

Now I wanna talk about Ma.. we know that he is the biggest enemy of Bani and bitched about her more than anyone in the house.. but if you think then he also once said then when he entered the house the very first day then he had a long conversation with Bani and he thought that she will be his friend.. but after that she never gave him any friendly time again..

Now the interesting conclusion of all the above three cases is that all three of them wanted Bani's attention and friendship.. and their anger on Bani is actually their resentment that Bani did not made them her friend.. you can see that N and R very happily accepted Bani's advancement in friendship whenever she offered them.. and in those days they say only good things about her.. Ma never got a chance of such advancement so can't say anything about him..

I find this analysis very interesting.. share your views what do you think about it..
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Kiran where are you these days? 😔
Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Kiran where are you these days? 😔

Kal ai to thi discord pe.. hello hi hui thi.. 😊
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Love ur gif Amiyah amazing concept 🤣
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kiran I agree with you.
I feel Bani accepts nice gestures but she does not give importance because she first wants to see if the gesture is real or not. I think she looks for genuine and loyalty first. It's like a test she gives. Which is very smart because in this house it is difficult to know who is real and who's not.

About R. I think if he truly wanted to help Bani then he would not care about getting the same back. But it could also mean he is disappointed that Bani is not putting the same effort.
Bani did defend him and say that it's not just R who becomes normal after a heavy fight, everyone in the house does it. And I think Bani finds that fake. That's why she probably doesn't interact with all on a personal level like she did with G and J.

Nitibha is warming up to her though, I think.
adithya_sid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My mom just now told me about the TTF task. She is in india. Was telling that manu as he was telling spilled Bani bowl. That is why she was so upset
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

Seeing some comments that she did surgery.. copy pasting one of my old post regarding this topic here..

I don't see much change in complexion..

These pics are from her starting Roadies days..

These came just after Roadies ended..

During Roadies they traveled 5000 kms in 35 days so getting tan was obvious also considering that she was the only female biker there and all other girls used to sit on the back seats with boys..

btw she still doesn't seems very fair to me..

As for scar, its still there.. you can see it in close-ups only, if you pay attention..

Yes. I don't think she has had any skin lightening because I don't think she needed it in the first place.
Camera lights can make a lot of difference, these Roadies pictures are from a time when there the highest quality was 240p.
The lights can make you look darker, or lighter than you are.
The scar is very much there, she just uses proper make-up so it isn't as noticeable.
Also, eyebrows can make a huge difference in contouring the face.
The only thing I'm confused about is whether she got lip enhancement, not that anything is wrong with it.

She looks very cute in the first picture. She still looks at people like that.
I must say I feel she has matured a lot since Roadies especially mentally.
obsession. thumbnail
Episode started..

Mall scences- Dibang .. Ticket to finale..

Morning song: chumka gira re .. Kuch bhi song.. L liked it very much..

N: About her Paris experience (with L)
M2: Yeh log toh Paris sab k niche baat mahi karti.. Hum toh sirf lal killa, jantar mantar..

Task : Bani , M2.. Nonstop chalna necessary nahi hai .. Rukh sakte hain..

I think bb edited unke khud k banaye huye rules.. Anti clockwise allowed hai ..

Bani: I really want to do this.. Cz of captaincy nahi mili .. Is baar chahiye hi chahaiye..

Bani: Muje ulta chalna hai .. Manu ne gira diya..

Bani out.. Appne rule tha ki nahi touch karegne..
obsession. thumbnail
Bani crying..

N: Kal decide kiya tha bt yeh log ne..

Bani again crying..

N: Tum Manu ko kaise trust karnge..

Manv: Main humesha manv k liye nhi karta ..(to mona)
Majn puneet ya rahul ka image le ke nahi jana chahta..

Ticket to finale: Both will go to mall..

M2 very happy..
obsession. thumbnail
Maruti swift ka promotion..

Bigg boss plz show all the Bani fans scence from the mall..

Manv and Manu car main. .

Mall scence:

Bani posters, Fans shouting Bani and M2..

m2 dancing..

Bb house:
Ro-L sleeping .. Bb buzzer for them..

Ro: So nhi rahe, lete hain..