Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lostNfound

50 nahi, 100 shades dikha do bani ke. nothing will save lopa's sinking ship😆

Arz kiya hai... zara gaur farmaayie ga...
"Hum laayenge toofaan se kashti nikaal ke...
..hum laayenge toofaan se kashti nikaal ke,
..tum rakhna doobti apni kashti sambhaal ke..!!"
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

Someone? Everybody hates her except her fans 😆

What's the connection between votes/title. This is what happens when you got nothing to retaliate. 😆

Well, that is pure, sheer speculation and play at words. How can everyone hate her when as per the members of this very forum she has the largest fan following...This nullifies the argument that everyone hates her and further you are discounting her fandom as trifle, now that is sad!!! Coz we stand strong always!!! 😃

OFC there is not link..I didn't mention there was a link..My point was that fans should root for their faves and vote for them, coz adding gazillion topics about bani isn't gonna cut it, buddy!

I got loads buddy..don't ya worry about me..😆
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
This is not first time after that pee incident
On WKW also bani madam pick the board saying yes Rohan is immature
👏
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayaan786

with that logic bani also supported him in the flower task and he still made fun of her
then why is he soo ungratefull?

i really like rohan but cant understand his fans logic
heck loopa insults him left and right even though he does so much from her why is nobody calling her ungrateful

bani has multiple times taken stand only for rohan so its definetly not one sided like some people like to portray

@ Bold..LOL 😆
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
bani taking stand for baby lion
lmao 🤣
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghan11

Well, that is pure, sheer speculation and play at words. How can everyone hate her when as per the members of this very forum she has the largest fan following...This nullifies the argument that everyone hates her and further you are discounting her fandom as trifle, now that is sad!!! Coz we stand strong always!!!😃

OFC there is not link..I didn't mention there was a link..My point was that fans should root for their faves and vote for them, coz adding gazillion topics about bani isn't gonna cut it, buddy!

I got loads buddy..don't ya worry about me..😆

IndiaForums is for discussions, it's a public platform, Bashing/Praising posts or whatever. I seriously wanna know Mods, why do few people make fuss for -Ve posts. Ab kiya din mein kitne Anti/Pro post karenge yeh dusron se puchke karna parega 😆

Why'd I even worry about you, dude? I don't even know you 😆
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavi03

This is not first time after that pee incident
On WKW also bani madam pick the board saying yes Rohan is immature
👏

+1 👍🏼

Word Count: 1

1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavi03

Bang on points
Agree with one and all
Really feeling bad for Rohan
That guy supported u when no one else came forward
And what she did today ,he is immature yes that's why he saved u from pee 👏

What can you expect from that pathetic jerk who always threw her loyal doormat aka GC on every WKW. 🤢
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nymeria5

<font size="2">You forgot the Immature one.
</font>

<font size="2">Bani: Rohan and Lopa are immature.</font>

<font size="2">A few minutes ago:</font>

<font size="2">Bani:I deserve to be on No.2 because appy fizz calls mere liye aate hai</font>

<font color="#292f33" face="Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="2">Whatever. Grow up and be MATURE, Bani. 🥱</font>

She also said that "They both have gotten worse" Atleast, She could've spared Rohan but this girl is just pathetic. Even pathetic will be an understatement!
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IloveJeannie

Here Problem is, since day 1, BB is promoting her like anything. They give her maximum coverage, even tried to include romance angle in the pakau, thakelu, boring so called friendship between him and Gaurav (i swear biggest boring date ever), they tried to give her maximum limelight and edited out the segments of celebs if they speak about others. Even if she is banging the wall alone, BB shows it.

On top of that she uses name of Gauhar deliberately number of times to win her huge fan base.

She has huge fan following (we can't deny the fact) which she gathered since her Roadies days where as look at Lopa, Mona (hardly people knew them before BB), Rohan (only saas bahu lovers know him) so she anyways had an edge over others and now BB is promoting her like anything. So obviously attitude to aayega hi na

She had mentioned Gauahar's name in today's episode as well 🤣