1101232 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
1.Manu can be anything but he has a good observation power. Bani has been brainwashing Nitibha since last 2 weeks & she has now finally succeeded in turning her against Manveer. When the fight started, she kept staring at them with a evilish look & kept eating. Even in the bedroom she had a smirk on her face when all these things was going on.

2.Rohan had supported her so much last week (whatever is the reason but he did) but she just dropped him like a hot potato on WKW & today's bitching session just showed nobody's more thankless & ungrateful than you.

3.On WKW - Obviously I'm on a show where tasks are very important.
Today - "Task karna mera motivation tha hi nehi.If it's not for immunity then I'd let it go".

4.People say she's a very secured person who doesn't do bitching at all yet she kept talking about Lopa towards the end & asked Nitibha "Aap mere aur Lopa ke beech choose karo. Aap Manveer aur Lopa ke beech choose karo."

5.Now, coming to final point Bani's so called "Badahppan". Those who're bigger persons, they do that through their actions rather than speaking, they don't showoff. & If you are so GREAT then Why didn't you come to number 6 Bani? Show more "Badappan". We saw your Badahppan aka boasting.

"Mere bare mein pehle dinse bate ho rahi hein"
"Bhai mujhe pata hein ki main 1st pehi hu"
"Surety hein I'll win"
"Mere liye 3 baar appy fizz call aye hein"
"Mujhse sare celebs ake milte hein"

All hail the Miss.Badahppan 🤣 🤣 🤣
So much arrogance, ego & overconfidence yet she has the audacity to call others overconfident! Irony just died a sad death 😆
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Bang on points
Agree with one and all
Really feeling bad for Rohan
That guy supported u when no one else came forward
And what she did today ,he is immature yes that's why he saved u from pee 👏
nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
You forgot the Immature one.
Bani: Rohan and Lopa are immature.

A few minutes ago:

Bani: I deserve to be on No.2 because appy fizz calls mere liye aate hai

Whatever. Grow up and be MATURE, Bani. 🥱
Edited by nymeria5 - 7 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Main toh itne saalon se yahi soch rahi thi Ki aapko calls tabhi aate hain jab aap galat jaa rahe Ho.
IloveJeannie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Here Problem is, since day 1, BB is promoting her like anything. They give her maximum coverage, even tried to include romance angle in the pakau, thakelu, boring so called friendship between him and Gaurav (i swear biggest boring date ever), they tried to give her maximum limelight and edited out the segments of celebs if they speak about others. Even if she is banging the wall alone, BB shows it.
On top of that she uses name of Gauhar deliberately number of times to win her huge fan base.

She has huge fan following (we can't deny the fact) which she gathered since her Roadies days where as look at Lopa, Mona (hardly people knew them before BB), Rohan (only saas bahu lovers know him) so she anyways had an edge over others and now BB is promoting her like anything. So obviously attitude to aayega hi na
Edited by IloveJeannie - 7 years ago
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
50 shades????????? where???????? I see only a few...Should we multiply each by 10..I am sure that is how the math works..
The title is catchy coz of the books but alas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: meghan11

50 shades????????? where???????? I see only a few...Should we multiply each by 10..I am sure that is how the math works..

The title is catchy coz of the books but alas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

50 Ho ya 5 but shades saare valid hain 😛
nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IloveJeannie

Here Problem is, since day 1, BB is promoting her like anything. They give her maximum coverage, even tried to include romance angle in the pakau, thakelu, boring so called friendship between him and Gaurav (i swear biggest boring date ever), they tried to give her maximum limelight and edited out the segments of celebs if they speak about others. Even if she is banging the wall alone, BB shows it.

On top of that she uses name of Gauhar deliberately number of times to win her huge fan base.

She has huge fan following (we can't deny the fact) which she gathered since her Roadies days where as look at Lopa, Manu (hardly people know them before BB), Rohan (only saas bahu lovers know him) so she anyways had an edge over others and now BB is promoting her like anything. So obviously attitude to aayega hi na

Yup. In fact, I would even go so far to say that BB deliberately showed her in WKW's by highlighting her oh so genuine friendship with Gaurav. She failed at tasks nor she cared about anything else in the house other than some occasional bitching and passing derogatory comments on other housemates.

So what did they do? Talk about her and Gaurav's friendship which was apparently more important than other issues such as Priyanka spitting on Rohan. Wah!

That's the thing with Bani. Things happen to her. She herself doesn't do anything.

On top of that with all the despicable attitude of being arrogant, cocky, overconfidence, downright rude, selfish and a spoilt brat..

I am sorry to say but she really is a pathetic excuse for a human being.

And no way in hell does she deserve anything from this show. Other contestants have genuinely put efforts to reach and show their place in the house.

If she does win, WORST WINNER EVER in BB history.
Edited by munnihyderabad - 7 years ago
1101232 thumbnail
Bani's daily routine on BB house 🤣

meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

50 Ho ya 5 but shades saare valid hain 😛

That doesn't even make any sense...standard duping techniques don't hold water..