Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
sexy Mona has stopped crying these days.Poocho kyon? because she has decided to marry that gunda Manu once she comes out😆
iamgsprabhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghan11

Gosh she has done a lot, so much that I can count it on my fingers... 😉

We are on the verge on getting cataracts watching her dance every morning and wearing all the tacky clothes.. plus we get to watch her bawling her eyes for free almost every day. 😆

She's the real BB material..

Her abba jabba talk...I never understand what she says...Nitibha is much deserving that the side stand Mona
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mona has given more content than any celebrities for first 10 weeks of the show.
- Mona dance every morning.
- Mona has added showmance angle.
- Mona has given fight with Gaurav, Babaji, Priyanka and also Manveer.
- She was very active sanchalak few times. As a sanchalak she was awake full night when Manveer and Lopa were fighting captaincy task.
- She and Rohan were lead in two task. One was malgaadi task and other task was when Rahul dropped rasgulla from his mouth in the plate.
- She has been very vocal and has given very good reaction, when there has been injustice to her. Like telling celebrity they did not think twice taking her name for jail punishment. OR telling Gaurav and Rahul that you felt Babaji was bad when he was disrespectful to Lopa, but did not see that when it happened to me.
- She gave Priyanka a good fight many times.
- Mona played a big role to get Gaurav his captaincy. She did not let the Manveer or Manu manipulate her in dropping the Gaurav's test tube and won that task for Gaurav, giving him chance to fight for his captaincy.
- She has given full emotional reaction and powerful crying that no one in the house could compete.
- She has given her opinion strongly from second week without being image concious like other celebrities.
- She did not suck up to Babaji and Priyanka much.
- She had such a good bond with Gaurav, that Gaurav ditch Bani to save her from nominations.
- on WKV when rating Manveer's captaincy she give her unbiased opinion without being diplomatic like Manu.
- She gave pool and jacuzzi footage.
- She has shown loyalty to Manu always and also to Gaurav. As I mentioned did not ditch Gaurav and fought with M2 to keep Gaurav in captaincy race.
- She supported Rohan that he does deserve to be the winner and did not follow M2 in today's baloon task.
- She is a survivor who has come so far on the game.
- She has done much more than half the celebs to stay in the game.

I know she will not be in top 5, but she has worked hard in her way to make sure she can give content

Edited by spicysagar - 7 years ago
spandanam thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Mona has given more content than any celebrities for first 10 weeks of the show.

- She was very active sanchalak few times. As a sanchalak she was awake full night when Manveer and Lopa were fighting captaincy task.
- She and Rohan were lead in two task. One was malgaadi task and other task was when Rahul dropped rasgulla from his mouth in the plate.
- She has been very vocal and has given very good reaction, when there has been injustice to her. Like telling celebrity they did not think twice taking her name for jail punishment. OR telling Gaurav and Rahul that you felt Babaji was bad when he was disrespectful to Lopa, but did not see that when it happened to me.
- Mona played a big role to get Gaurav his captaincy. She did not let the Manveer or Manu manipulate her in dropping the Gaurav's test tube and won that task for Gaurav, giving him chance to fight for his captaincy.
- She has given full emotional reaction and powerful crying that no one in the house could compete.
- She has given her opinion strongly from second week without being image concious like other celebrities.
- She had such a good bond with Gaurav, that Gaurav ditch Bani to save her from nominations.
- on WKV when rating Manveer's captaincy she give her unbiased opinion without being diplomatic like Manu.
- She has shown loyalty to Manu always and also to Gaurav. As I mentioned did not ditch Gaurav and fought with M2 to keep Gaurav IN captaincy race.
- She supported Rohan that he does deserve to be the winner and did not follow M2 in today's baloon task.

I know she will not be in top 5, but she has worked hard in her way to make sure she can give content

--------------------------------------------------------

Wow gr8 analysis and u have mentioned each and every point about Mona fantanstically. But nobody r recognizing these things. She is the one who is handling all situation very cleverly without leading to fight.I luv Mona.
spandanam thumbnail

- She has shown loyalty to Manu always and also to Gaurav. As I mentioned did not ditch Gaurav and fought with M2 to keep Gaurav IN captaincy race.

------------------------
👏 👏 Superb, fantastic..Very well said. U have mentioned each every point abt what Mona has done. But don't know e r understanding these things and telling Mona has not done anything and she simply be with u. Whtz the prob if she be with Mannu or behave like doormat to Manu. If Bani and Gaurav be together all will like but y Mona. And she will always take right decision as she didn't gav any points to Manveer even though he is close to her.
Bu still Manveer and she didn't fight. She will handle all these sort of situations so well tht the situation will never lead to fight. Since she wont fight mdoesnt mean she is not doing anything or she is notv worth.
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mona's contribution to the show is more than 3 females Bani, Lopa and Nitibha who are currently in the game.
Edited by spicysagar - 7 years ago
ASRkiMoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

- She has shown loyalty to Manu always and also to Gaurav. As I mentioned did not ditch Gaurav and fought with M2 to keep Gaurav in captaincy race.

Also she was smart and selfless enough to bid the least amount during the first immunity medallion task. She was exceptionally good there. She is the only one who doesn't whine for immunity rather she would give footage to entertain viewers than gain sympathy like some housemates without doing anything
You were on point BTW👏

sayaniluvsmonay thumbnail
Who is Mona? 😛
Do we really have anyone named Monalisa in the house? Where? Haven't seen her... 😆
Oh wait!!! Are you talking about the contestant, who lives under Manu's shadow?
ProudRSfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dibs.on.Sid

Also she was smart and selfless enough to bid the least amount during the first immunity medallion task. She was exceptionally good there. She is the only one who doesn't whine for immunity rather she would give footage to entertain viewers than gain sympathy like some housemates without doing anything
You were on point BTW👏

During the least bid, I really liked her. She was the one who was selfless enough to not think about the immunity but the money which the winner should get. Not a big fan of her but here I seriously liked her.
temulin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lmao and now she gets saved over Rohan 🤣 big boss hai ya bakwas boss matlab kuch bhi 😆 janta itni bhi bewakuf nahi hai colors walon