temulin thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So manveer and mannu very convenietly always bitch with mona about how nitibha came so far doing nothing. My question is what has their so called bff mona done on the show? Dance eveey morning? Have crying fits? Lmao. It looks so funny when they are bitching about niti to her like who are u even talking to 😆. And now ive seen somewhere someone saying she even won the ticket to the finale?? 🤣 sab dekhte reh jayenge aur mona nachte nachte trophy bhi lejayegi 😆😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1020442 thumbnail

Originally posted by: temulin

sab dekhte reh jayenge aur mona nachte nachte trophy bhi lejayegi 😆😉

Well if that happens here , then I might consider filing nomination in election for next President of India ..
jayri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: S.Sareen

Well if that happens here , then I might consider filing nomination in election for next President of India ..

Baba for President?
-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Baba ka aashirwaad hai Mona p yaar wahi jeet jaye M2 se zyada deserving hai
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mona is so depressing to look at. 🤢
ProudRSfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
God and bb knows what Mona has done to reach so far.
Nothing against her. She is sweet but then just not someone to stay here for these many weeks. Nitibha is better than her.
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gosh she has done a lot, so much that I can count it on my fingers... 😉

We are on the verge on getting cataracts watching her dance every morning and wearing all the tacky clothes.. plus we get to watch her bawling her eyes for free almost every day. 😆

She's the real BB material..

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is this true that she won Ticket to Finale?
spandanam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Before Manu and Manveer were talking about Mona also same. So there is no fault of Mona in this. Nithibha was no where in the scene till she get close to Manveer but Mona was same from day one and she has never changed.
If u notice how Nithibha took all tickets from Manveer in taxi task, that shows how clever she is.
Mona has also done task like others but she was not come into notice as she wont go to arugue or fight unnecessarily.
She is a good dancer, actor and genuine person.
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
But agar Manu or manveer ke jaga pe Mona aye to I don't mind at all . Kyuki maanveer pr manu ke hypocrisy se jeyada better hay Mona .