Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1101232 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

@Yatra point is once a loser always a loser!
She didnt give up other task she knows easy one amd everyone hate baba but Karma is a b!tch yahan bhi usko bite kiya because her intention was wrong. She only thinks about herself a disgusting soul for me she is. And yes, I am hardcore hater of Bani because I cannot stand ppl like her who is always self centred!

She's not just selfish. She's a narcissist. 🤢
Yatraa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

Atleast We didn't insult her by saying "She looks like a maid" 😃

Yeah you can if you want...That would draw the line between people who understands one's point of view and others who dont for their dislike...I didnt know people can go to extent of commenting about looks for their dislike of a celeb in a tv show
1101232 thumbnail

Sachai ki devi... Bani devi Bani devi Bani Devi 🤣

I swear, I just burst into laughter when I see these type of gems 🤣
Yatraa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

& You see it from as a fan's perspective. If you see her it neutrally you'd find her wrong
😆

I support her but not blindly...Thats why i clearly mentioned i was talking only about xaptaincy task...I didnt really find any faults
1101232 thumbnail

Yea but they don't come across as a loser
They don't come across as a selfish
They don't come across as a self centred
They don't come across being a wanna be and abusive all the time
They don't come across as a anda chor
They don't come across a quitter and who thinks OTT and world revolve around them
And they don't cone across making always a crook face

Bani has more negative qualities then positive! It doesn't give a good vibe for ppl she luckily got fand because of roadies or else isko sirf ande milte!

EXACTLY! 👏
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yaaah 🤪 Andaa DeviJ got exposed 😆

🤣 🤣 🤣

Word Count: 0

1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yatraa

Yeah you can if you want...That would draw the line between people who understands one's point of view and others who dont for their dislike...I didnt know people can go to extent of commenting about looks for their dislike of a celeb in a tv show

Lopa haters have been mocking, insulting & making fun of Lopa's looks since ages. They do that everyday LOL I hardly comment on anybody's looks. It was retaliation for that meaningless comment that we're scared of her.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lopa haters have been mocking, insulting & making fun of Lopa's looks since ages. They do that everyday LOL I hardly comment on anybody's looks. It was retaliation for that meaningless comment that we're scared of her.

Exactly people called her ugly without makeup n what not. 🤢 not only that before people even made fun of her saying she hasnt achieved anything 🤢🤢
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

I loved loved the caller kya band vajayi yaar bani ki.

And payal was going on n on exposing everything she says.
Very well said shes playing divide n rule n instigating niti n rohan. Aur task wale resolution toh hawe me hi udd gaya. Lol.
Also today bani was siding with M instead of rohan. I knew she will throw rohan under the bus.

She prefers Manveer over Rohan. During igloo task, she told Manveer that she wants either of M2 to win the captaincy. Rohan supported her so much...badle mein kya mila usko? Mauka milte hi dhokha de diya.
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

She prefers Manveer over Rohan. During igloo task, she told Manveer that she wants either of M2 to win the captaincy. Rohan supported her so much...badle mein kya mila usko? Mauka milte hi dhokha de diya.

Log jobhi bole I really feel Rohan is naive