Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yatraa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

Other doesn't quit the task in the middle or even right away or whinning all the time. You can't see what we see and I can't see what you see. I will stick disliking on her!
About diverting the topic Meri merzi kisi ko mirchi lage toh main kiya karoun? Yahan kohi rule nahin that you really have to talk only about what is we can other things too as long its not personal!

Yes you can totally talk whatever you want...This is an open forum...so youve made it clear by your replies that you dislike her badly...That is what i clearly said seeing things from haters point of view...And thats what you've been doing...She was clear with her answers soecially today and gave her full efforts in the task!Thankyou cause i cannot change your view when you clearly proved your dislike for a person
951405 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yatraa

Yes you can totally talk whatever you want...This is an open forum...so youve made it clear by your replies that you dislike her badly...That is what i clearly said seeing things from haters point of view...And thats what you've been doing...She was clear with her answers soecially today and gave her full efforts in the task!Thankyou cause i cannot change your view when you clearly proved your dislike for a person

Bani gave her full efforts in the task? 😲

Well I think we're watching a different episode.

1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saga_twilight

When she doesn't talk to anyone...victim card...when she is talking with someone...divide and rule and at the end of the week whatever she does...exposed!! 😆 No wonder every fandom is scared of her 😆

Obviously, We're so scared of her as she looks so scary 😆
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

You can't conveniently say it's scripted and use such arguments as if it's "double standard", because the caller of the week was completely correct in her analysis of what Bani does.

We say Bani is fixed as a winner mainly because of how much favouritism and treatment Salman gives him compared to even Manveer. Salman has off-episode chats with and motivates her to be strong and is always nice to her as if he's speaking to a toddler.

They've got nothing to defend her actions, that's why posting such lame comments because they need to defend for the sake of defending 😆
Yatraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

Commenting on someone's looks is really disgusting!Never do that..🥱
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

🤣 🤣

Word Count: 0

Yatraa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Bani gave her full efforts in the task? 😲

Well I think we're watching a different episode.

My comments were completly related to todays epi and captaincy task...Not the previous tasks...She did give her full efforts in the captaincy task held
1101232 thumbnail

Commenting on someone's looks is really disgusting!Never do that..🥱

Atleast We didn't insult her by saying "She looks like a maid" 😃
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinaaa

Nadan Parindey ki ek aur Nadan Post.

Thank you ji 😳
1101232 thumbnail

You ppl just see it from a hater's point of view...But if you think neutrally u wudnt find her decision wrong!they had 2 options...She opted for captaincy...Did she quit captaincy???Thats the question here...She didnt...She gave her 100%...

& You see it from a fan's perspective. If you see it neutrally you'd find her wrong
😆
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago