Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1101232 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

I agree Bani is a quitter as far as tasks are concerned but I don't think she quit this task. This task had an option weather you want to choose option A or option B. She chose option B, what is so difficult to understand in that?

What you've to say about the other two things? ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
ProudRSfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't care much about her. But then as long as because of uss ke wajah se RoPa Ki friendship Mein problem aayegi, will hate her a lot.
Yatraa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I did'nt find anything wrong in her statements.Specially this week she has been more clear about her statements for me!
Her leaving the task was'nt a big deal.She wanted to go for captaincy and immunity thats why she left the task...What's wrong in it??Immunity is really important for thre final weeks...
The secobd one she didnt try to break any friendship there...She clearly mentioned Nitibha had Manveer and Rohan and Lopa had Rahul which is completely true to a large extent!Now the situation has changed ..Thats why she doing these things comes out odd!
Also i feel they could chose better callers rather targeting Bani everyweek with useless questions!
There's a lot of disgusting bitching going out there specially M2 but nobody calls to question them..Hope as viewers we should understand that Bigg Boss is being way more unfair rather appreciating that caller of the week!
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: noithebong

LOL the best thing i like was caller of the week today

Chapal pe chappal mari bani ko LOL haha๐Ÿคฃ

Expose pe expose kiye ja rahi thi. Only good thing about the episode was the appy fizz call ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Weren't caller of the week scripted? ๐Ÿ˜†
Or are they scripted only when Bani gets praised? ;)
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What did the caller say about priyanka jagga?
I missed it
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yatraa

I did'nt find anything wrong in her statements.Specially this week she has been more clear about her statements for me!

Her leaving the task was'nt a big deal.She wanted to go for captaincy and immunity thats why she left the task...What's wrong in it??Immunity is really important for thre final weeks...
The secobd one she didnt try to break any friendship there...She clearly mentioned Nitibha had Manveer and Rohan and Lopa had Rahul which is completely true to a large extent!Now the situation has changed ..Thats why she doing these things comes out odd!
Also i feel they could chose better callers rather targeting Bani everyweek with useless questions!
There's a lot of disgusting bitching going out there specially M2 but nobody calls to question them..Hope as viewers we should understand that Bigg Boss is being way more unfair rather appreciating that caller of the week!

It didn't seem so. Anyways you believe what you want to believe.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Im aure this one was scripted too. So bani knows that shes looking negative๐Ÿ˜† or bcoz only rohan was supporting her toh ab yeh sunke woh bhi shayad na karr so that finally she can play the alone oh so bechari game๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

I loved loved the caller kya band vajayi yaar bani ki.

And payal was going on n on exposing everything she says.
Very well said shes playing divide n rule n instigating niti n rohan. Aur task wale resolution toh hawe me hi udd gaya. Lol.
Also today bani was siding with M instead of rohan. I knew she will throw rohan under the bus.

Biggest opportunist! ๐Ÿคข
Yatraa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Exactly๐Ÿ˜†..If Bani is praised its fixed when she's not she is exposed...Double standards all over here..