Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

803161 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
As per Bhakt's logic, the caller is Lopa's fan.
Slow claps to BB - Bani Bhakts πŸ‘
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BiggBossX

As per Bhakt's logic, the caller is Lopa's fan.

Slow claps to BB - Bani Bhakts πŸ‘

u know if she was actually lopas fan how difficult was her to say lopa I'm ur fan u r doing good. Previously also callerd talked to om n said bani im ur fan. But this caller looked on a mission to expose bani completely n succeeded tooπŸ˜†.
Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arey i thought vo bigg boss ki ladli hai ..spoonfeeding vagerah vagerah ..nahi kya? accha ek call me sab change..thank god bigg boss is not scripted anymore ..logon ka bharosa fir se jam gaya bigg boss pe..yayy ..
Counter justification.. bb did this to show she is not endemol ki baachi ..trying to fool the audience.. falana dhamaka ..

Arey bhai phle decide krlo bani fixed winner h ya nhi h
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome sauce πŸ˜†... yet to see the episode but good to read this update...

For those who say Bani chose captaincy and did not quit... well yes she QUIT to raise the money for the team... as always SHE chose what's best for HER... while the house rates chose what's best for the house... her ME MYSELF attitude is what is bothersome...
1101232 thumbnail
Here's the footage! Enjoy πŸ˜†

Link -

https://twitter.com/AshmitaLamshal/status/817775552216100864
Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MsFoodyTwoShoes

Arey i thought vo bigg boss ki ladli hai ..spoonfeeding vagerah vagerah ..nahi kya? accha ek call me sab change..thank god bigg boss is not scripted anymore ..logon ka bharosa fir se jam gaya bigg boss pe..yayy ..

Counter justification.. bb did this to show she is not endemol ki baachi ..trying to fool the audience.. falana dhamaka ..

Arey bhai phle decide krlo bani fixed winner h ya nhi h

Decide kya hua ha na.. jab praising then scripted caller, fixed winner, Salman ki laadli.. jab bashing then game exposed.. πŸ˜†
fatima.sh thumbnail
Decide kya hua ha na.. jab praising then scripted caller, fixed winner, Salman ki laadli.. jab bashing then game exposed.. πŸ˜†

πŸ‘ true

Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

Yeah all of a sudden caller of the week is real πŸ˜† Jab bani said she reached out to nitibha even when akanksha was eliminated.. nitibha haan mai sir hila rahi thi.. So its not the first time she went to talk to people .. Rohan lopa & manveer nitibha mai kitni achi dosti hai vo toh last 2 weeks mai dikh hi gaya .. Bani kya karegi usme.. I wonder why everybody is so fixated on bani..her each n every move get dissected πŸ˜†
Im still wondering if bani is fixed winner as said gazillion times on this forum.. how come payal got to bash her today ..payal must be very powerful to go through all the pain of calling against bb ki beti..
mmuntaha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The caller just said what Lopa thinks is happening with Bani, there is no exposing of game!!!!