Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazyy4ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: fast trak

Even I have supported Bani on umpteen occasions. But today was too much. Humanity comes above everything. Is one week immunity so bigger than a persons life? Sit and cry later on. You have enough time. But just pray a minute for a departed soul. This will give more peace in life

exactly even rohan gone thru d same embarrassment.. Still he didn't miss behaved we salman..
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I said supposedly because she is more or less at the top. From whatever I gather on basis of various polls and votes.

She is a loner when it suits her and uses to her advantage to seek sympathy. She cries that she's lonely yet when someone gives her a shoulder shoos them off. How convenient!
Not just her even others are in nominations every week.
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I said supposedly because she is more or less at the top. From whatever I gather on basis of various polls and votes.

She is a loner when it suits her and uses to her advantage to seek sympathy. She cries that she's lonely yet when someone gives her a shoulder shoos them off. How convenient!
Not just her even others are in nominations every week.

That is your perception that she is one the top..it is not necessarily true coz we don't have facts to back it up..

Now for her taking advantage and using sympathy is a blatant lie...she is a loner period.. She shoos people away and is comfortable with herself which defines LONER..the only person she was friends with is Gaurav and after he left she hasn't been very locqacious..the next statement is incorrect too coz others are not in nomination every single week..

BTW I have never seen her cry to gain sympathy or cry at the drop of the hat like done HMs...I saw a lot of posts on the forum bashing her for not crying enuff when Gaurav was evicted...
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yet this loner was fighting with Salman today as she claimed there was no one to talk to her hence she was requesting BB to allow her to speak to someone.
So much for the loneliness!
And whenever Gaurav came to her she shut him up and walked off
meghan11 thumbnail

Yet this loner was fighting with Salman today as she claimed there was no one to talk to her hence she was requesting BB to allow her to speak to someone.
So much for the loneliness!
And whenever Gaurav came to her she shut him up and walked off

So fighting with Salman is the end of the world!! Why??? Beats me!

I don't believe in gender inequality..hez the host of the show and the onus is on him..

Did Gaurav personally talk to us about what happened between the two of them in BB house...Don't think so..If he was in a fix while in the house why hasn't he started bashing her like a lot of other people..Why is he still supporting her??? Why did BB show their ideal friendship clip when Gaurav was ousted..I can go on and on but I don't wanna..
Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheBrillz

3) That she should let go and move on:- Forget about asking her how she's doing, or how Rohan is doing, all Salman had to say on this matter was that she shouldn't have broken rules in BB. And what of Baba? He's been breaking rules left and right yet he was given a chance to be captain. On what basis? Where is the fairness this season? Bani didn't wear her mike- why wasn't she called to the confession room and told to follow rules. And she's asked to move on because worse things are happening in the world. So you're going to trivialize what happened to her because someone died? In what world does this make sense? Just because other people are going through trauma, doesn't mean what she went through is trivial.

4) That she's lucky this hasn't happened to her before:- Firstly, what kind of kachra hostel did Salman go to where it was a norm for people to throw piss on each other but students weren't allowed to talk to their parents or family when they were upset? This was the most W*F moment of his Bani bashing today- his claim that it shouldn't be a big deal for her to have Baba throw piss on her because she's lived in a hostel. Just WHAT logic is this. If it wasn't a big deal, WHY was he evicted?

EXACTLY MY POINT. Just because Salman khan "supposedly" experienced that in the past, doesn't make it fair for baba to do that to bani. WTH was he thinking? How would Salman react if Baba threw it at HIM? Would he just say it's okay Big boss kicked him out of the show and it has happened to me in the past? NO HE WON'T. Then he should just shut it. And what's with asking manu-manveer's opinion on everything. Honestly I'm so done with this show. I have been loving the weekend episodes since season 4 only because of Salman but NOT ANYMORE. Hell with everyone on this show and it's biased host. I thought he changed after Tanisha but alas

ps: if anyone wants to bash me for my pov, go ahead idc 😃
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
bani ki inhumanity ki kya kahe...
951405 thumbnail
I agree with the TM. Bani was just despicable again, she continues to lower her own level, and stoop down to Peeyanka/OM tier day by day. Disgusting brainless gundi.

951405 thumbnail
To be expected that the dislikeable Bani would have this type of attitude. She's no one's friend,
Edited by munnihyderabad - 7 years ago
meghan11 thumbnail
Takes one to know one...HAHAHAHAHA..,