Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1101232 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: fast trak

No need to fake. It is natural reaction. Whenever anyone hears of death they will react sadly and instantly.
She felt so upset and expected whole world to cry with her when baba wished her mothers death. But anyone else dying doesn't matter to her. Om puri was no one to her. Selfish lady

People even remorse on enemies death but Bani is just after PJ & Swami IMO. She doesn't deserve to be called a human being.
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Herd mentality is very true in Bani case. She has largest fan following supposedly.
The lady expects everyone to understand her and cry in her sorrow. But she can be the cause of others sorrows that's not even important. Whatever she spoke of Mona was very nice on her part! But she not getting immunity is a huge tragedy and she will pull a face in front of Salman.

Well done Bani babe!!
fast trak thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

People even remorse on enemies death but Bani is just after PJ & Swami IMO. She doesn't deserve to be called a human being.

Exactly what I meant.
Even if people hear an enemies death they still pray for the departed soul. Maybe she didn't hear about it. Maybe she has hearing problems 😛
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

She could've atleast faked her emotions but NO 🤢 When Salman was saying all these things, she didn't give two hoots about anyone, she kept making her Sara hua facial expressions & wasn't even looking at anyone. Yuck just yuck! A shameless dirtbag... How can one be so heartless, insensitive, emotionless, & inhumane. She just hit a new low today. She's surely gonna replace Prince Narula & will become the most pathetic, disgusting & WORST ever winner of BB history.

I don't know why but i feel like she won't win 😕 I think it's either Rohan or Manveer. Bani is like Sanaya Irani will reach till the end but won't win.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Exactly what I meant.
Even if people hear an enemies death they still pray for the departed soul. Maybe she didn't hear about it. Maybe she has hearing problems 😛

I am shocked Some are still defending her 😆
crazyy4ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was bani fan since starting m supporting her.. But today her behaviour was a total let down her tone was bad.this is not d way to talk to salman.. He is not a random guy or just another contest , still I salute salman sir for his patient's n politeness
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

What was all that attitude for ? What was she upset about btw? Was it captaincy? Was it the piss on her? Or any other reason?
She used to do all such stunts with Gaurav and he tolerated it. But now there's no one for her to show it so showing on BB. Why will BB take her rubbish?

i don't under stand why BB and salman are favoring her.what so special talent in her? her multi colour tatoos or multi colour hair or her manly body language ? seriously! 😆
crazyy4ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shumi.

i don't under stand why BB and salman are favoring her.what so special talent in her? her multi colour tatoos or multi colour hair or her manly body language ? seriously!😆

her today behaviour we salman was too rude n she has lost many fans including me
fast trak thumbnail
Even I have supported Bani on umpteen occasions. But today was too much. Humanity comes above everything. Is one week immunity so bigger than a persons life? Sit and cry later on. You have enough time. But just pray a minute for a departed soul. This will give more peace in life
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Herd mentality is very true in Bani case. She has largest fan following supposedly.
The lady expects everyone to understand her and cry in her sorrow. But she can be the cause of others sorrows that's not even important. Whatever she spoke of Mona was very nice on her part! But she not getting immunity is a huge tragedy and she will pull a face in front of Salman.

Well done Bani babe!!

When some says supposedly that means they aren't sure what they are stating is a fact..

Bani is a loner..how does herd mentality hold true for her???? This discussion is way beyond the realms of LOGIC...

If she said something about Mona, dont forget Mona replicated it in kind when Jason was in the house..just coz BB team didn't show that snippet and publicize it doesn't mean it didn't happen.. Or is it convenient to forget that Mona did the same.

Itz not a huge tragedy but a welcome relief coz she has been up for nominations almost every week..