Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: meghan11

How obsessed are people with bani!! Looks like she is alone in BB house from the flurry of bani topics on this forum..other HMs might as well be statues coz they aren't doing anything worthwhile if they can't motivate a single person to start a topic on them..

Lol this reaction was expected 😆 But no it's not about obsession her attitude today was indeed bad!!! But apko nhi man na toh mat mano 😆
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Who said in today's episode to Salman about peela colour ka paani. It was so funny. Lol.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atonement

I doubt that she is going to win, specially after today. If she wins, every Tom, Dick and Harry will start misbehaving with Salman.

It's not about Salman but her overall behaviour 🥱 Her not reacting over Om Puri's death was the most shocking!!!
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: fast trak

Who said in today's episode to Salman about peela colour ka paani. It was so funny. Lol.

Manveer 😆

Word Count: 1

meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

Lol this reaction was expected 😆 But no it's not about obsession her attitude today was indeed bad!!! But apko nhi man na toh mat mano 😆

Her attitude was bad coz she talked back to Salman...If I think someone is talking objectively without personal bias and offering an opinion, you have every right to it. Itz not my place to question you..but if we are so blinded by our hatred or dislike towards some person then it gets tricky coz then thatz the end of objectivity..

I agree every person is different and hence are our likes and dislikes. But we gotta be fair and impartial when passing judgement on others..liking someone and rooting for them is different than hating someone and putting them on the judgement chair every opportunity we get..
fast trak thumbnail
Yes Manveer said woh peela colour Ka paani hamare taraf aa raha tha. And he saved Rohan. Lol. It wasn't paani it was Baba Ka energetic susu lol.

fast trak thumbnail
The host was trying to explain to her about worse situation and that's when he mentioned om puri. But she didn't budge. That means for her koi jeeye ya mare. She doesn't care. But she should've been made captain. Biggest mistake of BB. That's why queen Bani is annoyed
1101232 thumbnail
She could've atleast faked her emotions but NO 🤢 When Salman was saying all these things, she didn't give two hoots about anyone, she kept making her Sara hua facial expressions & wasn't even looking at anyone. Yuck just yuck! A shameless dirtbag... How can one be so heartless, insensitive, emotionless, & inhumane. She just hit a new low today. She's surely gonna replace Prince Narula & will become the most pathetic, disgusting & WORST ever winner of BB history.
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
fast trak thumbnail
No need to fake. It is natural reaction. Whenever anyone hears of death they will react sadly and instantly.
She felt so upset and expected whole world to cry with her when baba wished her mothers death. But anyone else dying doesn't matter to her. Om puri was no one to her. Selfish lady
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

Agar itne log usko patthar mar raye hai its what you call ruling then Thank God other contestant better not rule 🤣

Herd mentality has been very prevelant since Stone Age and speaks volumes about the people who follow such norms..

I wouldn't stoop down into the abyss and say discussing someone is a metaphorical equivalent of throwing stones at them..

God Forbid I would never want to be the person to cast aspersions or pelt stones on someone..God save me from that!!! As they say "To each Itz own".. I am sure u heard that...
Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago