BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
She is So Self Centered!!! And today she just proved it by behaving so rudely with Salman when she herself was Wrong. What really shocked me was the fact that she did'nt even reacted on OM Puri's Death 🤢 Well no one is asking her to cry or anything but there is something called humanity and she should have atleast reacted or showed some Empathy. 😕 All She cared about was just her Immunity and talking to Gauhar DAMN!!!

Seriously and we are gonna have her as this season Winner? 😲
Edited by ScreamForMe - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bani 🤢

Abhi tuk sirf selfishness dhikyai hai.

To Om: Nominate yourself I will forgive you
To HM: Mere cake kohi nahin kayega
To BB: Give me More ande and let me meet Gauhar
To Salman : Mujhe captain nahin ban ne diya I don't care mujhe pee se nehlaya 🤣

To Gaurav: Mujhe task jita warna dafa ho ja

Hamare winner kaise ho? Bani anda jaise Ho!
🤣
Edited by -StrAnGer- - 7 years ago
ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I doubt that she is going to win, specially after today. If she wins, every Tom, Dick and Harry will start misbehaving with Salman.
TheBrillz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Meh. I found Salman bashing Bani unnecessary. And yes, he did bash her, regardless of his tone. My issue with what he said to her is this-
1) That she didn't wear the mike for 16 hours after the incident even though Baba was evicted instantly:- Firstly, Baba wasn't evicted instantly. It took BB HOURS to come to that decision. Secondly, if she wasn't wearing the mike for so long, why wasn't she called to the confession room? She clearly said she wanted to talk to BB and that's why she wasn't wearing the mike. Also, why do we only see M3N talking about the issue? Why don't we see BB reprimanding Bani for breaking the rules? Thirdly, when was Bani called to the confession room? What did she say to BB? Why do we always see the Bani-related happenings in the house through M3's bitching sessions?

2) That she demanded to talk to Gauhar;- That was BEFORE Baba was evicted. She said she wanted to talk to Gauhar, possibly to discuss legal issues. And what's wrong in that? She had a mad man throw his piss on her on national television- and no action was taken against it for HOURS- can she not even demand to talk to her friend?

3) That she should let go and move on:- Forget about asking her how she's doing, or how Rohan is doing, all Salman had to say on this matter was that she shouldn't have broken rules in BB. And what of Baba? He's been breaking rules left and right yet he was given a chance to be captain. On what basis? Where is the fairness this season? Bani didn't wear her mike- why wasn't she called to the confession room and told to follow rules. And she's asked to move on because worse things are happening in the world. So you're going to trivialize what happened to her because someone died? In what world does this make sense? Just because other people are going through trauma, doesn't mean what she went through is trivial.

4) That she's lucky this hasn't happened to her before:- Firstly, what kind of kachra hostel did Salman go to where it was a norm for people to throw piss on each other but students weren't allowed to talk to their parents or family when they were upset? This was the most W*F moment of his Bani bashing today- his claim that it shouldn't be a big deal for her to have Baba throw piss on her because she's lived in a hostel. Just WHAT logic is this. If it wasn't a big deal, WHY was he evicted?

5) That Bani shouldn't be upset anymore because Baba has been thrown out:- I just facepalmed here. Just because he was kicked out doesn't change what HAPPENED to her. It doesn't erase the incident itself. Honestly, imo, the fact that BB took DAT long to kick him out means they were indecisive about it even after the shit he pulled.
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How obsessed are people with bani!! Looks like she is alone in BB house from the flurry of bani topics on this forum..other HMs might as well be statues coz they aren't doing anything worthwhile if they can't motivate a single person to start a topic on them..
Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What was all that attitude for ? What was she upset about btw? Was it captaincy? Was it the piss on her? Or any other reason?
She used to do all such stunts with Gaurav and he tolerated it. But now there's no one for her to show it so showing on BB. Why will BB take her rubbish?
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bani is ruling this forum..GO BANI!! 👏 🤣
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Salman was voicing BB opinion. He was giving her reasons why she wasn't made captain.
Even after repeatedly saying to her she still kept speaking in English. What's with her? Is she a queen? Does BB rules of game need to be changed for her sake?
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -StrAnGer-

Bani 🤢

Abhi tuk sirf selfishness dhikyai hai.

To Om: Nominate yourself I will forgive you
To HM: Mere cake kohi nahin kayega
To BB: Give me More ande and let me meet Gauhar
To Salman : Mujhe captain nahin ban ne diya I don't care mujhe pee se nehlaya 🤣

To Gaurav: Mujhe task jita warna dafa ho ja

Hamare winner kaise ho? Bani anda jaise Ho!
🤣

It's a SHAME that she will win 🤢 She will be worst winner even Worse than Prince Juhi and Vindu. Atleast those people were not emotionless 🤢 But Today her not reacting over Om puri's death was shocking!!! It says alot about her as a human tbh
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghan11

Bani is ruling this forum..GO BANI!! 👏 🤣

Agar itne log usko patthar mar raye hai its what you call ruling then Thank God other contestant better not rule 🤣