Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1101232 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Amiyah

Your reply doesn't make sense either bro/sis.🤣

Don't know what eggs or Salman complimenting Bani has anything to do with her wanting immunity..?

Kuch bhi.

Your post also made no sense to my original post bro/sis

🤣
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

If you want to defend her then do that with logic bus defend karne keliye kuchbhi maat bolo. This gotta do nothing with Bani's behavior.

What is not logical? I am just asking if people are not punished for violation of regulations or if it explicitly not mentioned what her actions can potentially have affect, how can they say oh we did not mention it but you are not rewarded for this.

About her attitude there remains a lot to be desired. But I think she was delivered a raw deal in this case.
Edited by kaushikbasu - 7 years ago
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Your post also made no sense to my original post bro/sis

🤣

Then you might need to re-read it a couple more times. :))
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmAsh

Dude, the favouring is towards the commoners. After Gaurav left, Rohan, lopa and Bani understood that they can go. She chose the captancity task by giving the reason, getting immunity is more important. One thing after leaving the task, she continuously supported other housemates. She cheered for them after finishing the task.

She might be getting more money thn winning amount per week. What's wrong if she chose the captaincy. By the way no one is counting votes, people are going cuz they aren't giving much content. It's all about footage and fight you create.

Karan, Gaurav...fan following is more thn these commoners. There is no chance of them walking out of the show cuz of votes. They aren't crazy like commoners who creating fights for no reason and using dirty tactics.

Nobody is as favored as is Bani. Period!
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Trying to earn immunity is not wrong. One can not always depend on viewers votes. She won the task as well. But the current situation is quite different since it involved some really cheap act. Her demand for immunity came across more important than the punishment of the culprit. As if Om's punishment doesn't matter since she didn't get immunity. I understand she was upset due to the pee throwing incident but BB did punish Om. Even after Om's eviction she didn't follow house rules why? BB didn't treat her unfairly then why she did not follow the rules. Here she is wrong so her demand does not look justified to me. Captaincy means only immunity to her. But a captain should follow the house rules also. If she had followed the rules after Om's eviction her demand would have looked valid.
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Bani is saying "Mujhko faida nahi huwa"

Swami is saying "Mujhko inaam nahi mila"

What are these people made up of???

Rohan was correct there's no difference between her & Om Swami. Both are two sides of the same coin 🤣

Rohan never said that. 😆
He said that during THE TASK there was no difference between her & Om because BOTH WANTED CAPTAINCY.

This is statement of his is being twisted so much just to use it against Bani. SMH.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I kinda felt bad for monalisa and nitibha, dat dey for all their efforts fall short of getting the focus dat bani ends up getting and in a way they r justified. But it can't be helped if bani has such a presence that, her mere presence ends up making her the focus.
However much they try to figure bani out or try to pull a Abhi, Hota nahin hai and all dey can end up with is keep analysing her and showing her every action as negative.
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

What is not logical? I am just asking if people are not punished for violation of regulations or if it explicitly not mentioned what her actions can potentially have affect, how can they say oh we did not mention it but you are not rewarded for this.

About her attitude there remains a lot to be desired. But I think she was delivered a raw deal in this case.

I'd just say one thing, even in past seasons captaincy task got suspended. It didn't happen for the first time. Now, you believe what you choose/want to believe.
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -LumosMaxima-

Trying to earn immunity is not wrong. One can not always depend on viewers votes. She won the task as well. But the current situation is quite different since it involved some really cheap act. Her demand for immunity came across more important than the punishment of the culprit. As if Om's punishment doesn't matter since she didn't get immunity. I understand she was upset due to the pee throwing incident but BB did punish Om. Even after Om's eviction she didn't follow house rules why? BB didn't treat her unfairly then why she did not follow the rules. Here she is wrong so her demand does not look justified to me. Captaincy means only immunity to her. But a captain should follow the house rules also. If she had followed the rules after Om's eviction her demand would have looked valid.

Now this make more sense. If she was not wearing mike even after Om left, then yes but did BB told her about the repercussions? I am asking because people are not punished for not following the rules including her.
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she is served everything in a platter
she got video message from her sister even though she didnt catch the box, she gor off the train thinking only and only abt herself , do her fans admit that was a selfish act.

While others thought process was that , atleast the winner will win more but she doesn't care.

she wanted Gaurav to give her all the money in the taxi task, she didn't even think if he would need it to get immunity

she wants praise, approval, immunity, captaincy but will not acknowledge, appreciate, give anything to others and then she says no one is talking to her, she is alone.

ok be alone, be selfish but at least make an effort in tasks, no she gives up and then gives excuses . Then if she is questioned on anything, either the gaali's come or she walks off or cries

Even then BB and the host has been so partial to her almost baby sitting her every episode of course others would be frustrated esp the ones who make an effort