Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Manveer -if it's a game of gundagiri or faking atma..otherwise Rohan all the way..BB being bias towards him won't take away anything from him..nor his goodness or him being the true winner material.
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahiPakdeHai.

Manveer -if it's a game of gundagiri or faking atma..otherwise Rohan all the way..BB being bias towards him won't take away anything from him..nor his goodness or him being the true winner material.

Aap sahi pakde hai 👏
951405 thumbnail
I'll go against the grain and pick Manveer.

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rohan dil se khel raha hai and Manveer dimaag kuch zyaada hi laga raha hai...
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Many guests and panelists on BB said that Manveer dil se khel raha hai...

However mujhe to 100% lagta hai ki Manveer bhi dimag se, bilkul pre-planned way me khel raha hai...

par fir bhi agar mai ye maan bhi loon ki Manveer dil se khel raha hai... to ye bhi man na padega ki uska dil wakai me bahut kaala hai...(based on his partiality as sanchalak in various tasks and his behaviour during & after the Om pee incident).

Kaala hai 🤣🤣🤣

Rohan is definitely playing from the heart. He doesn't think too much before reacting, it comes dil se ekdum. Which works against him sometimes.
Manveer doesn't like Rohan going against their ie M2 opinion.
They still don't understand that Rohan was laughing at Gaurav and Bani's answers but that doesn't mean he thinks they were lying. He wouldn't be laughing if he thought they are lying, you can't expect peaches and roses from them.

Whereas Manveer is the sort of person who justifies, repeats, highlights that "I'm a good person, I always fed Om despite my will because I have a heart". He had to bring it up in situations where he could look bad.
If you are doing good, you shouldn't feel the need to remind the audiences, and assure Salman every time.

I'll be honest, I actually bought his saaf dil facade for a while.
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
http://streamable.com/son3p

Aise "saaf dil & zubaan" ko jita diya. Rangeela rocks khair 😆 this tweet below sums it up :)

@rohan4747 aap big boss ke ab de villiers nikle bohot Accha khele. Trophy to Sreesanth ke pass bhi hai Kya fark padta hai !!ABD is the best 😆
1013440 thumbnail
Oho... to manveer ka asli chehra samne aa hi gaya... 👏👏👏
this proves that one cannot fool all the people all the time 😉😛

saaf dil ka manveer ... ya kaale dil wala Manveer? 😆
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rohan is such a good boy. He played purely dil se but got no appreciation from the host.
Every mom would want a son like Rohan.
Manveer is no comparison...🤢
ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Its proved know that who is playing honestly. that's why i am a Rohan fan. Manveer..😡