Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1013440 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: rupa_6

Manveer is gullible IMO. Jisne bhi chaadi ghumadi udhar ghum jaata hain. He is gets easily swayed which portrays that he lacks individuality.

Rohan on the other hand is the one who plays with dil or dimag ( in the tasks) se aur poori shiddat se khel raha hain. He has been the only one who has consistent from the begining. A clean and mature player. After enduring so much blatant unjust treatment by BB he stills manages to put up a smile and talks in a most civic manner - which reflects on his upbringing.

So, its hands down Rohan for meπŸ˜›

Excellent analysis πŸ‘...but I still think manveer is just pulling up a charade of being gullible. Remember how he stopped Niti from nominating bani during those nominations where gaurav saved mona...? that indicated that he is playing quite well with his Dimag and has a really tez dimag... also he stopped manu from interfering in one more incident (that i can't seem to remember right now 😳) so I think portraying himself as seedha saada is just an act...

Also remember how quickly he came close to Niti after manu's eviction and almost started a showmance because he knew that it was a perfect way to give content but again ditched Niti as soon as manu returned as she became useless and a liability... he also didn't support Niti in her quarrel with Om and keeps changing his stands to please sallu...

It may seem like Manu is using manveer but in reality there may be a possibility that manveer is the one who is using Manu for getting things done... while being in is shadow and maintaing a good image. While Manu gets all the flak for being bitchy and bad, Manveer on the other hand comes off as a good person because he bitches about people in group but goes and talks pleasantly to those same people he bitched abt when he is alone and we get the impression that Manveer is a better person.😳
Edited by NathuPyare - 7 years ago
swth1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

Excellent analysis but I still think manveer is just pulling up a charade of being gullible. Remember how he stopped Niti from nominating bani during those nominations where gaurav saved mona...? that indicated that he is playing quite well with his Dimag and has a really tez dimag... also he stopped manu from interfering in more incident (that i can't seem to remember right now 😳) so I think portraying himself as seedha saada is such an act...

Also remember how quickly he came close to Niti after manu's eviction and almost started a showmance because he knew that it was a perfect way to give content but again ditched Niti as soon as manu returned as she became useless and a liability... he also didn't support Niti in her quarrel with Om and keeps changing his stands to please sallu... do these acts suggest that someone is gullible or is a shatir khiladi?

It may seem like Manu is using manveer but in reality there may be a possibility that manveer is the one who is using Manu for getting things done... while being in is shadow and maintaing a good image. While Manu gets all the flak for being bitchy and bad, Manveer on the other hand comes off as a good person because he bitches about people in group but goes and talks pleasantly to those same people he bitched abt when he is alone and we get the impression that Manveer is a better person.😳

Yar manveer s not gullible.. i agree with dat nominations thing. He stopped niti.. also i rememnbr igloo task m he says infront of all dat he s not wid baba..khan bhi mat do use
But same day mrng he scolds baba fr gvng hifi to rohan, he said aise tu hane captain banayega to baba.

He uses baba accordingly.. i remembr how he took baba to camera n told to say afte push wala incidenr. Wen manu left he started supporting jagga. N after she went to secret room.he strted talkng abt her.m

He s not at all gullible..
1013440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swth1310

Yar manveer s not gullible.. i agree with dat nominations thing. He stopped niti.. also i rememnbr igloo task m he says infront of all dat he s not wid baba..khan bhi mat do use
But same day mrng he scolds baba fr gvng hifi to rohan, he said aise tu hane captain banayega to baba.

He uses baba accordingly.. i remembr how he took baba to camera n told to say afte push wala incidenr. Wen manu left he started supporting jagga. N after she went to secret room.he strted talkng abt her.m

He s not at all gullible..

yes this is exactly what i was trying to say... Manveer knew that Mona will always support Manu over him so he also needed someone who would have HIM as the first priority ... and while Priyanaka was too much to handle Niti fitted the bill perfectly... but unlike Mona, Niti is not docile with manveer and hence the friction between them... Manveer seems like the one who is pulling the strings in the background and Manu the one who is dancing publicly...
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
168:16 ratio
rohan:manveer...
and panelist celebs guest never include Rohan in top3 lost...
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

yes this is exactly what i was trying to say... Manveer knew that Mona will always support Manu over him so he also needed someone who would have HIM as the first priority ... and while Priyanaka was too much to handle Niti fitted the bill perfectly... but unlike Mona, Niti is not docile with manveer and hence the friction between them... Manveer seems like the one who is pulling the strings in the background and Manu the one who is dancing publicly...

Perfect analysis you both πŸ‘
I guess, we can conclude that the innocent looking 'gaon ka chora' is not so innocent, but a very shaatir playerπŸ˜†
Tweety7427 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Manveer is playing with heart and brain also. But he is not manipulating anyone.

I am watching BB from start. Manveer always chants commeners but I have seen when ever someone is isolated he is there for them.

In baba case whenever he went out of control he has handle him tactfully with peace.

In one task when no one was there for Bani. He went and talk to her and made her feel good and today also he was explaining to her.

After Bani he is also playing more with heart then brains.

Edited by Tweety7427 - 7 years ago
1013440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupa_6

Perfect analysis you both πŸ‘
I guess, we can conclude that the innocent looking 'gaon ka chora' is not so innocent, but a very shaatir playerπŸ˜†

I've known such people in real life. The ones who mock & criticize someone in a group and then sweet-talk with the same person when alone are very shatir...

even yesterday, all the MMM gang and most prominently manveer was busy mocking Bani that she was saying mei Om ke saare ande kha jaoongi and how she didn't mind eating the eggs reserved for someone she despices... but in the evening after salman left Manveer was again the one seen sweet-talking with the same Bani when she was sitting alone... Good & caring Manveer πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
1013440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tweety7427

Manveer is playing with heart and brain also. But he is not manipulating anyone.

I am watching BB from start. Manveer always chants commeners but I have seen when ever someone is isolated he is there for them.

In baba case whenever he went out of control he has handle him tactfully with peace.

In one task when no one was there for Bani. He went and talk to her and made her feel good and today also he was explaining to her.

After Bani he is also playing more with heart then brains.

@ bold- why wasn't Manveer there for bani when people were criticizing and/or isolating her? why only approach Om/bani when he/she is all alone and isolated?

@blue- on the same day manveer was also seen making fun of Bani about eating Om's eggs... why does Manveer mock and criticize Bani when in group but consoles when alone... agar criticize aur mock nahi karoge to na to Bani isolate hogi aur na tumhe akele me use support kar ke achhe dikhne ka mauka milega...

Edited by NathuPyare - 7 years ago
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
manveer s dangerous than mannu...mannu shows everything but manveer paltiman...he s dark from heart...not good hearted person
_SJ_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Roh dil se khel ke logo ka dil jeet raha hai