Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1013440 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Gilbert_Grape

May be but she has disappointed me alot in last 2 weeks 1st with psychotic phenka-chalayi πŸ˜† then siding with MMN over Rohan. Anyways IDC about anyone else now all I want is Rohan to continue playing his genuine clean yet strong game.

@bold- I like Jungli Billis πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's Rohan hands down for me coz he has guts to stand against everyone even the biased BB.
But this won't go down well with BB and the host and they will not let him win that's for sure.
FanOfRohan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

It's Rohan hands down for me coz he has guts to stand against everyone even the biased BB.

But this won't go down well with BB and the host and they will not let him win that's for sure.

Wouldn't it be nice if BB lets this game to be played fair...we should be enjoying this show not getting stressed.
Just be fair BB. What's wrong with you?
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FanOfRohan

Wouldn't it be nice if BB lets this game to be played fair...we should be enjoying this show not getting stressed.
Just be fair BB. What's wrong with you?

Haha BB never played fair all along the 10 seasons.
But this season takes the cake with heights of biasedness both by the host and the makers,
Heights of gundagardi and besharmi which has reached to the next level.

And heights of insensitivity towards such an incidence.

They want us to be stressed always to create that buzz.
And dhongi was a perfect candidate for them.
BB must be having double minds kicking him out considering he was brought back again and again .
1013440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

agar Rohan Finale tak pahunch gaya tab BB shayad gadbad na kar payein because everyone is saying that votes are audited in finale...
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Big Boss Team have placed all deir bets on Manveer but unhe nahi pata ye langda ghoda hai ...dat guy doesn't even have balls to confront his master Manu...n despite getting so many hints ghoom fir ke Manu ke godh mein ja baith ta hai πŸ˜†...can be seen singing a different tune every WKW...let me cite d most recent example...so dis guy went crazy on dat tharki for not choosing Manu as his representative d other day n kal bolta hai I wudn't have supported dat tharki even if he had chosen me to represent him...such a dal badlu...samjho jaha hawa chali piche piche yeh bhi chal diya πŸ˜† all he can do is lick Salman's ass on WKW...ji bhai, haan bhai, aisa bhai, waisa bhai...ab bas bhi kar bhai 😑 den we have Rohan who won't shy away from calling a spade a spade...even his bff Lopa isn't spared πŸ˜‰...doesn't get influenced by anyone...capable enuff of taking his own decisions n stick by dem come wat may...n had balls to even take on d Big Boss team for deir blatant partiality towards commoners dis season...ok so who do I choose πŸ€”...quite a difficult one 😭...naah bloody fuc***g easy man...d one n only who plays not only "Dil Se" but also "Dimaag Se" n even "Spine Se" πŸ˜†...dhan te nan...Rohan 😈
Edited by TheBigTamasha - 7 years ago
swth1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kripa-banka

Yesterday Manveer said that "hamare saath hoga tab dekhenge, sabka theka nai le rakha"
The one playing wid Heart would never say this..

My Vote goes to Rohan, real n honest

Ya n few days bck he says gc n bani ki y they dint come in support agnst jagga.

I was not rohannfan bfr bb coz i dnt see yrkkh. But aftr bb m his fan..

Wohbdil se khelta h, wen bani gt down frm tsrin he expressd his disappointmnt. N wen he had to support he said it openly.

I liked manveer bfr. But i realised he s just dholki.. agar dil se khelta h toh uska dil kaala h..
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Manveer is gullible IMO. Jisne bhi chaadi ghumadi udhar ghum jaata hain. He is gets easily swayed which portrays that he lacks individuality.
Rohan on the other hand is the one who plays with dil or dimag ( in the tasks) se aur poori shiddat se khel raha hain. He has been the only one who has consistent from the begining. A clean and mature player. After enduring so much blatant unjust treatment by BB he stills manages to put up a smile and talks in a most civic manner - which reflects on his upbringing.

So, its hands down Rohan for meπŸ˜›
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rupa_6

Manveer is gullible IMO. Jisne bhi chaadi ghumadi udhar ghum jaata hain. He is gets easily swayed which portrays that he lacks individuality.

Rohan on the other hand is the one who plays with dil or dimag ( in the tasks) se aur poori shiddat se khel raha hain. He has been the only one who has consistent from the begining. A clean and mature player. After enduring so much blatant unjust treatment by BB he stills manages to put up a smile and talks in a most civic manner - which reflects on his upbringing.

So, its hands down Rohan for meπŸ˜›

great analysis on rohanπŸ˜ƒ
1013440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

Big Boss Team have placed all deir bets on Manveer but unhe nahi pata ye langda ghoda hai ...dat guy doesn't even have balls to confront his master Manu...n despite getting so many hints ghoom fir ke Manu ke god mein ja baith ta hai πŸ˜†...can be seen singing a different tune every WKW...let me cite d most recent example...so dis guy went crazy on dat tharki for not choosing Manu as his representative d other day n kal bolta hai I wudn't have supported dat tharki even if he had chosen me to represent him...such a dal badlu...samjho jaha hawa chali piche piche yeh bhi chal diya πŸ˜† all he can do is lick Salman's ass on WKW...ji bhai, haan bhai, aisa bhai, waisa bhai...ab bas bhi kar bhai 😑 den we have Rohan who won't shy away from calling a spade a spade...even his bff Lopa isn't spared πŸ˜‰...doesn't get influenced by anyone...capable enuff of taking his own decisions n stick by dem come wat may...n had balls to even take on d Big Boss team for deir blatant partiality towards commoners dis season...ok so who do I choose πŸ€”...quite a difficult one 😭...naah bloody fuc***g easy man...d one n only who plays not only "Dil Se" but also "Dimaag Se" n even "Spine Se" πŸ˜†...dhan te nan...Rohan 😈

@bold - I too have the same reaction... bas kar bhai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

...especially the way he says bhyee πŸ˜†

@blue- very true. Rohan is the one who really has a spine and doesn't bow down to salman or BB despite being discouraged and questioned by everyone.