Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1013440 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: SeaweedBrain

Ohh..Woh bachha jiska chocolate Rohan ne kha liya? πŸ˜†

That Rai part tho 🀣

Sunday ko WKW nahi aa raha...uski jagah koi award show aana hai... usi ke preview me Abhishek ne khud ye PJ maara tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

@ bold - I really hated how Manveer & manu were saying those things abt Rohan as if they are some kind of bhai log,... bas badi badi baatein kara lo inse... jahan karne ki baat aati hai waha kinare khade hoke tamasha dekhte hain... 😳... aur fir khel khatam hone ke baad chale aate hain footage khane πŸ˜†

Om ko jail me band karne ke baad bhi lage pade the dono saara footage nichodne me, at the expense of Rohan & Bani... is dil se khelne wale insan se ye to hua nahi ki jaa ke un dono ko console kare... ulta lage pade the Rohan ki galti dhoondne mein aur OM pee pe chilla ke footage khane me... good that BB told them to leave Om pee alone πŸ˜†

What irked me the most was that Rohan's so called BFF stand devi Lopa was sitting there peacfully hearing all the gundagardi plans against him by MM!
SPN_Fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Manveer's true colours are showing. People were actually saying that this man has a pure heart🀣
Hope the celebs stop coming and praising him - new years episode was unbearable with the Manveer supportπŸ₯±
1013440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gilbert_Grape

What irked me the most was that Rohan's so called BFF stand devi Lopa was sitting there peacfully hearing all the gundagardi plans against him by MM!

yes Lopa disappointed me a lot yesterday... but I'll still give her a benefit of doubt because she actually does seem to care for Rohan...

since Rohan was siding with bani (lopa's dushman) I can understand if she joined the BB (Bol-Bachhan) group...but although, Lopa may be 'saying' things that I didn't like but when it comes to 'doing' I do think that she will continue to help & support Rohan... πŸ€“ She does seem to be loyal...

-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Main hamesha kehti hu Manveer dil se khelta hai apne kaale dil se
Aur Rohan apne sachey dil se
VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

yes Lopa disappointed me a lot yesterday... but I'll still give her a benefit of doubt because she actually does seem to care for Rohan...

since Rohan was siding with bani (lopa's dushman) I can understand if she joined the BB (Bol-Bachhan) group...but although, Lopa may be 'saying' things that I didn't like but when it comes to 'doing' I do think that she will continue to help & support Rohan... πŸ€“ She does seem to be loyal...

May be but she has disappointed me alot in last 2 weeks 1st with psychotic phenka-chalayi πŸ˜† then siding with MMN over Rohan. Anyways IDC about anyone else now all I want is Rohan to continue playing his genuine clean yet strong game.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Manveer's mask is coming out gradually.

Dil sey Rohan khel raja hai.πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad he's out of Lopamudra's shadow.
1013440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Manveer's mask is coming out gradually.

Dil sey Rohan khel raja hai.πŸ˜ƒ I'm glad he's out of Lopamudra's shadow.

yes, I'm happy that people can see through Manveer's facade of gaanv ka seedha saada insaan.
even yesterday he maroed solid palti when Salman asked him the same question which he asked manu i.e. - would manveer have made Om win if Om appointed him to defend his pyramid? 😳... and that angered Manu...

BB projects manveer as a person jo dil se khelta hai while in reality, har wkw iska stand sallu ke mood ke hisab se change hota hai... πŸ˜†
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

yes, I'm happy that people can see through Manveer's facade of gaanv ka seedha saada insaan.
even yesterday he maroed solid palti when Salman asked him the same question which he asked manu i.e. - would manveer have made Om win if Om appointed him to defend his pyramid? 😳... and that angered Manu...

BB projects manveer as a person jo dil se khelta hai while in reality, har wkw iska stand sallu ke mood ke hisab se change hota hai... πŸ˜†

absolutely right... manveer s paltiman...
1013440 thumbnail
Despite ample spoonfeading by BB and his guest & panelists, Rohan seems to be the clear winner in this poll.

BB please understand that audience have a mind of their own and will not get affected by the biased perspectives that you are trying to create and forcefeed to them... isliye...please respect the viewers choices also... Thank you. πŸ˜ƒ

and Thank you everyone for voting and commenting. 😊

Cheers πŸ‘πŸΌ