Poll

Kaun Dil se Khel raha hai?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
1013440 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Many guests and panelists on BB said that Manveer dil se khel raha hai...

However mujhe to 100% lagta hai ki Manveer bhi dimag se, bilkul pre-planned way me khel raha hai...

par fir bhi agar mai ye maan bhi loon ki Manveer dil se khel raha hai... to ye bhi man na padega ki uska dil wakai me bahut kaala hai...(based on his partiality as sanchalak in various tasks and his behaviour during & after the Om pee incident).

andar se to Manveer Om ko khoob support karta hai par bahar se criticise karta rehta hai taaki khud ki image achhi bani rahe... Both Manveer & Manu are very slyly using Om for gaining footage for themselves and also for building an image of guys who have a good heart and who take a stand against Om... when in reality its just the opposite.

Rohan, on the other hand, I feel, is really playing from heart... he does only what he feels is right even if the whole house stands against him without fearing whether it will make him look positive or negative in peoples' eyes, unlike Manveer who is always calculating ki kahi uski image kharab na lage bahar...

So my question is - aapke hisab se kaun dil se khel raha hai - Rohan ya fir Manveer?

Please vote and share your opinions/reasons...

Edited by NathuPyare - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MindIt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The only guy who is fighting the obvious BB bias - Rohan
Manveer is just Mannus minion. So Rohan for me.
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Manveer no way
Reasons 😉
Unfair when bani's mom was said bad things
In igloo task he said OM aapko jo maara maara karne hai wooh karna muje beech Mai maat laaooo baas
When swami was hitting that washroom door,manveer bola Manu ko beech Mai maat padiyoo
During captaincy task jaab guruji Rohan ki flowers pluck kiya wooh tamasha dekha mast 😃
Aurr kaal raat tooh haad hi ho gaye jaane doo 🥱
Dhoongi number 1 = manveer gujjar 👏

Rohan FTW 🥳
Edited by Bhavi03 - 7 years ago
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ye bhi koi puchne ki baat?
Rohan all the way man! ⭐️

1013440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavi03

Manveer no way
Reasons 😉
Unfair when bani's mom was said bad things
In igloo task he said OM aapko jo maara maara karne hai wooh karna muje beech Mai maat laaooo baas
When swami was hitting that washroom door,manveer bola Manu ko beech Mai maat padiyoo
During captaincy task jaab guruji Rohan ki flowers pluck kiya wooh tamasha dekha mast 😃
Aurr kaal raat tooh haad hi ho gaye jaane doo 🥱
Dhoongi number 1 = manveer gujjar 👏

Rohan FTW 🥳

@bold- very true 👍🏼

Om ko to sabhi log jante hai ki dhongi hai par Manveer bhi sahi mayne me kuch kam dhongi nahi hai...

Waise to Manveer, Om ke saath footage lene me sabse aage rehta hai ... Par jaise hi Om kuch gadbad karta hai waise hi natak shuru kar deta hai... aur aise dikhata hai jaise he is taking a very big stand against Om... and then after a few minutes he's back to pampering Om and asking - "kuch chahiye kya" ...and people go - aww... Manveer has such a good heart... 😆

Sala use kar raha tha Om ko aur kuch nahi
Edited by NathuPyare - 7 years ago
Kripa-banka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yesterday Manveer said that "hamare saath hoga tab dekhenge, sabka theka nai le rakha"
The one playing wid Heart would never say this..

My Vote goes to Rohan, real n honest
-sunflower- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Manveer is very a cunning guy. He sided Om silently and bashed him openly throughout the season. I find it funny when BB's paid guests praise Manveer by saying that he plays from heart. It's like they think the viewers are dumb.
Rohan is the only contestant who doesn't play for footage.
1013440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amiyah

Ye bhi koi puchne ki baat?

Rohan all the way man! ⭐️

nahi...Salman aur Bigg Boss ke guests & panelists...sab yahi kehte hai ki Manveer dil se khle raha hai 😳... and It is made to portray as if manu is using manveer, when in reality, Manveer is no less. He is letting manu be the bad guy and do all the dirty work while creating an image of a classic misunderstood guy for himself... you know the romantic, tough exterior, soft interior kinda guy 😳

when in reality Manveer is playing in an equally image conscious way... like when he was saying to Manu yesterday ki bahar to hum log kharab lagenge ... or if you remember he used to be very aggresive in the initial few weeks until Salman said something abt going in the real jail... and both manu & manveer became worried that Salman's statement might tamper their image... and then they quickly softened their stands...

dil se khlene wala banda kya itna calculative bhi hota hai? 😕
DalenaGilvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

nahi...Salman aur Bigg Boss ke guests & panelists...sab yahi kehte hai ki Manveer dil se khle raha hai 😳... and It is made to portray as if manu is using manveer, when in reality, Manveer is no less. He is letting manu be the bad guy and do all the dirty work while creating an image of a classic misunderstood guy for himself... you know the romantic, tough exterior, soft interior kinda guy 😳

when in reality Manveer is playing in an equally image conscious way... like when he was saying to Manu yesterday ki bahar to hum log kharab lagenge ... or if you remember he used to be very aggresive in the initial few weeks until Salman said something abt going in the real jail... and both manu & manveer became worried that Salman's statement might tamper their image... and then they quickly softened their stands...

dil se khlene wala banda kya itna calculative bhi hota hai? 😕

+1
1013440 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sunflower-

Manveer is very a cunning guy. He sided Om silently and bashed him openly throughout the season. I find it funny when BB's paid guests praise Manveer by saying that he plays from heart. It's like they think the viewers are dumb.

Rohan is the only contestant who doesn't play for footage.

I agree, manveer always tries to give Om a benefit during tasks... because he knows that Om will do the same for him (like in that garden task)...

kal bhi instead of going to console Rohan and Bani, both manu & manveer positioned themselves in the garden area, for hogging more footage by Bashing Om... it was so evident that even Bigg Boss called him inside and told him & others to leave Om alone...😳