Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Rohan ws in lopas control hahahahahahah yeh kab huaπŸ˜†. Knfact its lopa whos always supporting rohan. Even last week.
And there r voot videos of bani talking behind lopas back.
And u telling me searching whole season while u r talking based on just seeing epis not LF not voot videos. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bani didnt even want rohans support remember she said main akele karungi mujhe koi nhi chahiye when manveer aksed herπŸ˜† akele hi kide jara tha bani ke support or should i say baba se revenge ke liye.πŸ˜‰

Good try of diverting topic focus from Lopa to Rohan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Ok, I am talking withut seeing LF - but its not me searching πŸ˜‰ If u have access to LF & Voot, it widens ur scope of search, yet this is the instance to come up with πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Anyways, everyone knows who bitches about whom...
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Lopa also made comments about Priyanka faking her illness and kept going on and on despite Priyanka asking her to leave. She was provoking PRI and if she wanted to take the bull by it's horns she will pay for it. Bani just commented about what she saw. She never bitched about lopa, atleast over this topic.

kyunki jab aaram se kapde maange toh diye nahi kahaa main bimaar hoon,par jab garden mein kapde phenkne chali gayi tab bimaar nahi thi 🀒.
mada007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

1) First lets dedicate this song to Lopa

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95I5VaR7GeU[/YOUTUBE]

2) She is beautiful with a great personality

3) She does take good stands and I appreciate that

4) I have noticed that her support has gone down a lot on forum

5) Today's episode she came out as bad as it felt she was being soft on OM and then changed side where the wind was blowing. My final conclusion is that her fault was more dislike of baani than love for baba so lets be fair and not make her evil on the level of Manveer. She is not Manveer

Still after admitting all that i would say she is not playing right. She should cut down on her dislike of baani..and stop seeing and doing things thru baani..it does not work this way. She is confident beautiful woman and she SHOULD NOT be doing things like Manveer Mannu. Their mind is of lukkhas and they can do those things...however Lopa should be different.

Baani still is struggling as Rohan can win it too sio its not like Baani is a sure winner. Therefore no need to take Baani on head. In her dislike of baani she is taking wrong decisions.

Nithiba on the other hand realized that and has now became more balanced. She criticizes manveer on right issues, did not get soft on baba and stuck to her views. She is an independent confident girl and this is how Lopa should be. Lopa should learn from Nithiba.

I am open to her but she needs to change immediately and become Lopa Mudra and not a Baani hater.

Agreed. Her judgement is starting to get colored with her dislike for Bani. Also, I feel she is starting to get a bit territorial with Rohan and suspicious of sudden friendliness of Bani post GC exit. All very natural human tendencies that I feel Manu is starting to exploit. At the end of the day there is a childish quality to her which is great when she is having fun but not so great when she seems to be throwing a tantrum.

What she said about Baba post the episode and after re-watching the episode I could see her trying to pull everyone away from the jail while baba had those sharp piece in his hand but her timing was off. Niti was bang on that

mada007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

I wont blame or expect her to support bani or go against om for bani because bani supported pri ( yes she did) qhen pri abused lopa..
And if u see epi properly she didnt actually go against bani n suppprt om she was neutral. When she broke bans blocks everyone was having fun at that time only rohan was destroying oms blocks. So everyone was going hay wire. After that lopa was just standing manu was on occasions throwing balls that to lightly.
Bottom line is everyone was supporting bani only directly or indirectly but here all others r bashed to make rohan hero which is wrong.

Exactly she was very passive throughout the captaincy task ahe was was being neutral but quietly supporting Bani. Her big faux pas was that she was vocal toRphan about her issues with Bani as a captain and breezing through without doing anything. Her problem is that she is too vocal and her timing is off. She needs to shut that lip and keep her feelings to herself at this time
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Agreed. Nitibha for the most part is very balanced, she told both Manveer & Lopa with some gravitas when she felt they were wrong, tried to keep an equilibrium, but I hope it isn't a little too late for her to bloom.

Lopa was going steady initially kept that pace up, but as of now, she's lost that distillment of rationality because she sees everything keeping Bani in mind. The directive and subtext have now become Bani oriented. The over indulging is killing her game off & she doesn't realise it.
Edited by Gujar - 7 years ago
mada007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gujar

Agreed. Nitibha for the most part is very balanced, she told both Manveer & Lopa with some gravitas when she felt they were wrong, tried to keep an equilibrium, but I hope it isn't a little too late for her to bloom.

Lopa was going steady initially kept that pace up, but as of now, she's lost that distillment of rationality because she sees everything keeping Bani in mind. The directive and subtext have now become Bani oriented. The over indulging is killing her game off & she doesn't realise it.

Seeing quickly things change in the house especially with limited people left - I am hoping she can surge back. Personally I put her at the top for the people who have given one of the most to the show
Edited by mada007 - 7 years ago
1011128 thumbnail
Hippo is not seeing Lopa as a Baani fan. My criticism of her is always on my issue with her and not because I feel annoyed at her dislike of Baani

Of course Baani might be doing the same

I know that

However my point is that Lopa's judgement is being clouded and Baani's not..this is the reason why lopa started maska polishing and getting close to commoners..now that is not a crime and again not why i have written all this but yes her decisions have changed based on situation and as someone said due to input.

Anyway i cant add more..i am not a lopa hater..i like her. i find her beautiful and easy going and on many issues she is right. However she is just getting over when it comes to baani..its no big deal. baani is not a sure shot winner so be little secure.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Haha well she's way too.much jealous and insecure of Bani and Rohan's friendship which ruins her own game.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Haha well she's way too.much jealous and insecure of Bani and Rohan's friendship which ruins her own game.

Dont k about her being insecure of their friendship but bani threw rohan under the bus again. Whereas rohan was stilling going on about bani should be captain. This is the diff lopa considers rohan actually a friend and didnt hesitate last week also in supporting her openly infront of sallu. Whereas bani yest was all about my immunity my captaincy.blah blah blah.

TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meghan11

Great post hipppo! I agree with you 100%. People do stupid things driven by hatred and that is surely the case with lopa. She doesn't use logical thinking and strategize her actions accordingly. Supporting baba against bani for captaincy and giving lames excuses for justifying her actions doesn't cut it in the long run.

Even during the captaincy task she was at loggerheads with Rohan and supporting Manveer...Somehow she thinks that siding with commoners earns her a few brownie points with Salman.. At this stage in the game she needs to look at the big picture and expand her horizons, winning petty fights isn't enuff... she needs something impactful to sway the tide in her favor..

In the last two weeks Rohan has done a commendable job. He is completely down to earth, honest, likeable, supports his friends unconditionally and takes correct stands ..No matter how hard Lopa tries to sway him in her direction he is relentless in his support towards bani coz he thinks that is the correct stance, which is exalting..

At this stage both Bani and Rohan are a cut above the rest of the HMs. As a viewer I can see that they are playing a fair game and are completely honest..

Lopa tries to be the ultimate symbol of perfection but that ain't her true self...People can eventually see through the facade, itz not very tedious..lopa needs to be honest with herself to start with, set her priorities right and not get swayed by others perception of her and then she may have a shot at it..

Bang on analysis πŸ‘...agree wid each n every point πŸ‘πŸΌ