Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

lopa was thrwing balls at blocks when everyone was having fun and throwing at each other just like rohan binded by revenge was destroying babas blocks which wasnt even in rule. After that i didnt see her destroying banis blocks if she actually was against bani then she had lots of time to destroy banis block she could have done it she could have kept doing it .

Exactly! And Lopa didn't take Manveer's side against Rohan, infact she tried to calm down both of them.πŸ‘ But all of sudden Rohan started yelling at her. And he was showing all his unnecessary aggression towards Lopa even before Babaji's evil-act took place.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mahiya

Exactly! And Lopa didn't take Manveer's side against Rohan, infact she tried to calm down both of them.πŸ‘ But all of sudden Rohan started yelling at her. And he was showing all his unnecessary aggression towards Lopa even before Babaji's evil-act took place.

Exactly if she really wanted to support baba she would have never went against bigg boss last week tabhi bi she would have supported baba na. Rohan was unnecessary taking all the credit.heights.🀒
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

By anychance did u skip the part when bani was bitching about lopa with gaurav that lopa was instigating pri n all. Atleast yest lopa didnt go around saying bani was wrong n baba was instigated. Whatever lopa said in bedroom also whuch made bani upset was infavour of bani only.
I think u also skiped the part when bani said hamare sath kuch bura nhi kiya pri ne. So miss selfish bani doesnt care that pri mocked someones dead mother. But yest she did get everyones support
And that rohan who said maine akele baba ko pakada agar aisa tha toh i think.manu n manveer ko bilkul beech me nhi aana chahiye tha na jail ka door band karne na taala lagane. Then we would see how the hero would do everything alone.
Rohan was delibrately trying to take all credit

If Bani said hamare saath bura nahi kiya, how does it add to bitching about lopa πŸ˜• And saying lopa shudnt instigate priyanka is her opinion about how to deal with priyanka - again, if it is seen as an instance of bitching about lopa - I can completely understand as after searching whole season, this is one thing u find against bani as bitching about lopa πŸ˜† Compare it to what lopa has been doing against bani πŸ˜‰ Even now when manu was instigating her against lopa saying how he wud hv praised her more, she didnt get influenced πŸ˜‰

Talking of the bedroom talk of lopa n rohan taking credit? I think its the other way round... Lopa was all about I me myself - I was telling u all to do this, I was as much in the situation, OM's container got empty or it wud be on Me as well πŸ˜‰ Rohan was 100% supporting bani and I dont know what others had a problem with it - they only got insecure that they wud look left out in their support to bani - which in anycase was not there or was forced out of no choice... Who stopped them from being as hyper as rohan if they really wanted bani to win πŸ€ͺ As long as rohan is in lopa's control he was all good... Now that he has his own mind, he is like a selfish boy taking all credit πŸ˜†
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

By anychance did u skip the part when bani was bitching about lopa with gaurav that lopa was instigating pri n all. Atleast yest lopa didnt go around saying bani was wrong n baba was instigated. Whatever lopa said in bedroom also whuch made bani upset was infavour of bani only.
I think u also skiped the part when bani said hamare sath kuch bura nhi kiya pri ne. So miss selfish bani doesnt care that pri mocked someones dead mother. But yest she did get everyones support
And that rohan who said maine akele baba ko pakada agar aisa tha toh i think.manu n manveer ko bilkul beech me nhi aana chahiye tha na jail ka door band karne na taala lagane. Then we would see how the hero would do everything alone.
Rohan was delibrately trying to take all credit

Wrong. Bani said that both of them said unnecessary shit to each other. Then Gaurav said "Priyanka toh kal se hi aise mode main hai". True. Lopa was insisting on Priyanka keeping her clothes despite Priyanka refusing again and again. Lopa should have left Priyanka to her own devices, especially after the shit she said the night before. Who wants to muh ganda by even talking to Priyanka? BB would have reprimanded her on his own.
It seemed as if Lopa didn't want to avoid Priyanka, but that doesn't mean she was welcoming what Priyanka said to her either.
Why was Lopa so insistent on wanting Pri to keep her clothes, and then she went and threw her clothes in the pool. Lol what was she thinking? I didn't expect this from a smart Lopa.
It was clear do not instigate that stupid fool Pri on small matters like "keep your damn clothes in CR". If she says she is not well, she doesn't want to do it, why force her?
That is what Gaurav meant.
They were not saying foul-mouthed Priyanka was not wrong. They meant Lopa should have acted smarter and ignored her.
Was Priyanka talking to her? Lopa initiated the conversation, and Priyanka got the exact response from Lopa that she wanted.
it was truly sad, Lopu was so upsetπŸ˜”

I am again saying this post is not about Lops vs Bani.

Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

If Bani said hamare saath bura nahi kiya, how does it add to bitching about lopa πŸ˜• And saying lopa shudnt instigate priyanka is her opinion about how to deal with priyanka - again, if it is seen as an instance of bitching about lopa - I can completely understand as after searching whole season, this is one thing u find against bani as bitching about lopa πŸ˜† Compare it to what lopa has been doing against bani πŸ˜‰ Even now when manu was instigating her against lopa saying how he wud hv praised her more, she didnt get influenced πŸ˜‰

Talking of the bedroom talk of lopa n rohan taking credit? I think its the other way round... Lopa was all about I me myself - I was telling u all to do this, I was as much in the situation, OM's container got empty or it wud be on Me as well πŸ˜‰ Rohan was 100% supporting bani and I dont know what others had a problem with it - they only got insecure that they wud look left out in their support to bani - which in anycase was not there or was forced out of no choice... Who stopped them from being as hyper as rohan if they really wanted bani to win πŸ€ͺ As long as rohan is in lopa's control he was all good... Now that he has his own mind, he is like a selfish boy taking all credit πŸ˜†

Rohan ws in lopas control hahahahahahah yeh kab huaπŸ˜†. Knfact its lopa whos always supporting rohan. Even last week.
And there r voot videos of bani talking behind lopas back.
And u telling me searching whole season while u r talking based on just seeing epis not LF not voot videos. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Bani didnt even want rohans support remember she said main akele karungi mujhe koi nhi chahiye when manveer aksed herπŸ˜† akele hi kide jara tha bani ke support or should i say baba se revenge ke liye.πŸ˜‰
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

Wrong. Bani said that both of them said unnecessary shit to each other. Then Gaurav said "Priyanka toh kal se hi aise mode main hai". True. Lopa was insisting on Priyanka keeping her clothes despite Priyanka refusing again and again. Lopa should have left Priyanka to her own devices, especially after the shit she said the night before. Who wants to muh ganda by even talking to Priyanka? BB would have reprimanded her on his own.
It seemed as if Lopa didn't want to avoid Priyanka, but that doesn't mean she was welcoming what Priyanka said to her either.
Why was Lopa so insistent on wanting Pri to keep her clothes, and then she went and threw her clothes in the pool. Lol what was she thinking? I didn't expect this from a smart Lopa.
It was clear do not instigate that stupid fool Pri on small matters like "keep your damn clothes in CR". If she says she is not well, she doesn't want to do it, why force her?
They were not saying foul-mouthed Priyanka was wrong. They meant Lopa should have acted smarter and ignored her.
Was Priyanka talking to her? Lopa initiated the conversation, and Priyanka got the exact response from Lopa that she wanted.

Because at that time lopa wa the captain n clothes was asked by bb pri wasnt even allowing baba to keep her clothes.
How the hell was lopa instigating i have no idea at all.πŸ˜†
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

They were not saying foul-mouthed Priyanka was not wrong. They meant Lopa should have acted smarter and ignored her.

Lopa also made comments about Priyanka faking her illness and kept going on and on despite Priyanka asking her to leave. She was provoking PRI and if she wanted to take the bull by it's horns she will pay for it. Bani just commented about what she saw. She never bitched about lopa, atleast over this topic.
Maharani69 thumbnail

Because at that time lopa wa the captain n clothes was asked by bb pri wasnt even allowing baba to keep her clothes.
How the hell was lopa instigating i have no idea at all.πŸ˜†

Because Priyanka was apparently "unwell". Lopa should have left her alone honestly. If Priyanka didn't wanna keep her clothes, BB would have asked her to do so.
As captain Lopa did right by asking her to keep the clothes. But uss beakal ko nai rakhne toh why try to bhido with her so much jabki you know she is mentally sick.
Priyanka's intentions were obvious: to irritate the shit out of Lopa
Aise mamle main poor Lopu kept getting embroiled and then emotions ke saath khelne vali Pri did incite her to extent that Lopa had to resort to s**t shaming too.
Which in turn made Lopa look bad too.
So keeping that in mind Bani and Gaurav said both were equally wrong. If Lopa hadn't continued to irritate that dimaag ki bimaar Pri, she would have walked out looking like the better person.
Bani and Gaurav were not bitching.
Lopa wasn't wrong but wasn't right either.

Lopa very well knew how Pri would react keeping in mind she saw what happened with Pri and other HMs the previous day. The more you talk to that Pri, the more you keep fighting with her and falling deep in her trap.

Now when Rohan knew what chiz Om Swami is, he decided to be against him.
After whatever Swami did, Lopa was telling everyone they should have done damage control, they should have stayed away from Swami else he would have hit them.

Um...then why didn't she stay away from Pri? Are you immune to verbal insults and mental torture?

Lopa is cute, but not always right these days.

Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago
Lumos-Maxima thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I found Lopa quite irritating in last episode. Her stand was not clear and her hatred for Bani clouded her intelligence. If she didn't want to support anyone better stay back and let Rohan play his game. But no madam is obsessed with taking stands even when its not required. She supported biased sanchalak Manveer and lectured Rohan. πŸ€” Then after the pee incident when Both Rohan & Bani were upset then again she went on and on with her gyan on how to deal with situation. She herself threw tissue at Om, then all those chamat marungi kaat daalungi moments, did she forget? When Om was throwing pee at Rohan & Bani, she was going all eww eww so how can she even think that these two who were at receiving end would not react or go aggressive. Their anger was totally justified. Nitibha was right only when she said Lopa should wait for the right moment before saying all those stuff. Lopa/Bani never went through any sort of humiliation due to their rivalry but Rohan got punished unfairly for his rivalry with Om. So his aggression during task was pretty understandable.
Maharani69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -LumosMaxima-

I found Lopa quite irritating in last episode. Her stand was not clear and her hatred for Bani clouded her intelligence. If she didn't want to support anyone better stay back and let Rohan play his game. But no madam is obsessed with taking stands even when its not required. She supported biased sanchalak Manveer and lectured Rohan. πŸ€” Then after the pee incident when Both Rohan & Bani were upset then again she went on and on with her gyan on how to deal with situation. She herself threw tissue at Om, then all those chamat marungi kaat daalungi moments, did she forget? When Om was throwing pee at Rohan & Bani, she was going all eww eww so how can she even think that these two who were at receiving end would not react or go aggressive. Their anger was totally justified. Nitibha was right only when she said Lopa should wait for the right moment before saying all those stuff. Lopa/Bani never went through any sort of humiliation due to their rivalry but Rohan got punished unfairly for his rivalry with Om. So his aggression during task was pretty understandable.

True. Your post is in tangent with what Hippo ji's post is about. Lopa's stands have become very ambiguous. I like her, and this is why I get so upset when I see that Lopa is all over the place these days.

When she was telling Bani that she should have been careful while dealing with Om as he could have thrown the matka at her. She is right in looking out for Bani's safety. But at the same time, you cannot help but wonder when she threatened Swami with "aapko marna hota toh main chamaat marti", wasn't she vulnerable to Swami losing his shit and throwing the plate at her? Yes she was.
When she threw a tissue box at him, couldn't he have thrown his maalas and vastras at her? Yes he could have.
And this is where Lopa is going wrong. Just because you have a "Stand queen" tag attached to you, it does not mean you have to become too attached to it.
Breathe Lopa. Think. Then take stands where you feel it is necessary. Bheed chal won't work.