Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: samrn

Lopa has not changed, she is still the same as before just that this time its Rohan and Bani who have started playing smartly along with Baba extreme antics. She did sided with Manveer during Gurav captaincy task too. Her hatred for Bani will always be there and same for Bani too. What she did was spot on like calling Rohan for destroying block, when she did that Rohan started pointing about her support, when clearly she was not actively participating in the task just because she didn't want to support Bani. In bathroom too, she also said she was putting across the point along withMona how others think he is crediting himself which was right again. She was the one who said to put Baba in jail and made everyone stay away from Baba because he was still that pieces on them.In BA, where everyone discussing about the incident she should not have said about it not because she was wrong but because Bani was not ready to hear how how she might get hurt. She played fair not like how people are making her as all wrong.

Yes very well said everyone is making lopa villain whereas shes always like this only. Even when rohan got the captaincy first time n he was listening to bani that time also lola went against rohan. Shes always lile this supports whom she wants to. Not just because rohans her friends she will support him.
She supported rohan against bb bcoz she knew bb was being unfair.
I dont know whats with sudden hate for her🀒
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

See firstly I only get to post 10 posts in a day because I am a newbie so I cannot refute every comment you post or justify every I post. 😭

Dusri baat: the original post and this discussion ARE NOT about whom Lopu chose to support in yesterday's episode. It is about how Lopa has been playing for the past 3 weeks. See I am not a Bani supporter, at the same time I WAS someone who liked Lopa,
The problem is that when you watch the unseen footage, and the episode it is SO obvious even as a Lopa supporter that she is losing track, and is too consumed with hatred because is she seen bitching about Bani A LOT. She even talks to herself about how many andas Bani ate that today. CRAZY!
We are saying Lopu please ye Bani hate parade chhodo, because it doesn't suit you. She is better than this.
It is not about Lopu's hate vs Bani's hate. Bani's stands vs Lopu's stands. That's because no one expects much from Bani anyway, but they have begun to expect a lot from Lopa because of all the correct stands she took in the initial weeks. She was playing smart and was sorted.
But now all of that is going down the drain especially because she spends a lot of time in the company of M2. Those two areas it is up to no good!
And I can quote several instances where Bani has given up on the opportunity to nominate Lopa.
Bani also tried to stop Lopa from hitting the confession room which she lost her shit over Priyanka.
So this post is NOT ABOUT Bani vs Lopa. Both have been right and wrong.

Teesri baat: Hasn't anyone watched yesterday's episode or was I in some parrallel universe watching ghatiya Om throwing his pee on Rohan and Bani?
Yes, Rohan's aggresion is jusitfied. He didn't hit Baba. Though he should have.
NO ONE, even a Lopa supporter or Om supporter should condone what filth that man has spread.
Rohan's actions were an amalgamation of what that filth bag has been up to since he entered the house!
It was correct on his part to condemn Om before that captaincy task started vs the neutrality Lopa showed.
Yes, Bani was a spectator during what Pri did, but she did tell her that she is wrong, also I am sure she would have been outraged too if Pri had thrown her piss around on people. She was right on her part saying "Usko uksao hi mat". Priyanka was baaton ki sher, this Om was actions ka sher. The latter being more dangerous.
If you keep talking to Priyanka obviously she would not shut up and would bring out the worse in you as she did in Lopa when that whole s**t shaming vartalaap happened between them.
No one had uksaoed that #$%& Swami ke roop main dhongi.

Hope this clears everyone's confusion.

No one is supporting that dhongi. At all. I muself wanted him out.
That being said. Now coming to lopa i have no idea how she is changed she was this way before also. ease read my prvious comment n u will get it.
samrn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

Lopamudra became bad and insecure of Bani because she didn't want to support Bani for captaicy? πŸ˜• And what about Bani who hates Lopa from the beginning?

Few examples:

When dhongi Baba wished ill for Bani's mother, without caring about hers & Bani's personal equation, Lopamudra was the first one to support & console her. Bani said "don't f*cking touch me lopa" when Lopa stopped her from hitting the main door but Lopa didn't make an issue out of it. πŸ‘

But later in that very same week Bani nominated Lopamudra for eviction.
First she burst Nitibha's balloon then burst Lopa's balloon whom she actually wanted to nominate.

Whenever a celebrity guest asks task questions to Bani 'Who said this to you?', she always takes Lopa's name. For example.. In 'spin the bottle' task she took Lopa's name and as a punishment had to drink appy fizz because her answer was wrong. In same task, Lopamudra gave the right answer. πŸ‘ Bani was looking quite upset that time. Which immediately reflected in her next answer when Manish Paul asked a question and she answered, 'mai Lopa ko khaa jaaungi. LOL

These are just one or two examples of many incidents where Bani came out as insecure and jealous of Lopa.

When Bigg Boss showed the clip how Bani was assassinating Manveer & Mona's character on national tv and Gaurav was questioning their "bhai behen" relationship, Manveer, Mona, Nitibha and Manu got violent and started abusing Bani saying Bani too was sleeping with Jason, etc,etc.
That time Lopa took Manu outside and said, "Jo bhi hua bahut unfortunate hai and I completely support Mona par aap Bani ke baare mein aise mat bolo.." Lopa was defending Bani's honour. πŸ‘
But when Priyanka bad-mouthed Mannu's late mother and abused Lopa & Mona, Bani was adding fuel to the fire using Priyanka's kids.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Bani is very insecure of Lopamudra from start and her hateful Bigg Boss journey starts with Lopa and ends with Lopa.

Sorry for the rant.!

Hatred and insecurity is from both the side, it not onesided as many seems to be saying. Earlier Bani used act on her hatred and now its Lopa and we can expect the same from either of them in near future too because its their cycle,we just have to wait for it.
p@ras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

How can both the hatred be compared ???
What has bani actually done to Lopa ?
I don't understand their hatred for each other ?

Om has been targeting Rohan right from the beginning,
He's gone in Rohan's family , his upbringing, said so many nasty things,
Sabotaged his captaincy task..
isn't Rohan's anger / hatred to Om justified ?

Personally I feel Pri was far worse and Bani supported Pri when Pri was against lopa. Is that justified. Even after Salman ousted Pri bani was still supporting Pri,.,.is that justified ?
Edited by p@ras - 7 years ago
hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

But she was neutral during the task

u should have watched episode before commenting

i told u i will answer u back after watching the episode. so fact is she was hitting Bani's blocks and she did take manveer's side when he was stopping Rohan from even giving advice to bani.

so do u call it neutral stand?
sam589 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BB10

See firstly I only get to post 10 posts in a day because I am a newbie so I cannot refute every comment you post or justify every I post. 😭

Dusri baat: the original post and this discussion IS NOT about whom Lopu chose to support in yesterday's episode. It is about how Lopa has been playing for the past 3 weeks. See I am not a Bani supporter, at the same time I WAS someone who liked Lopa,
The problem is that when you watch the unseen footage, and the episode it is SO obvious even as a Lopa supporter that she is losing track, and is too consumed with hatred because she is seen bitching about Bani A LOT. She even talks to herself about how many andas Bani ate that day. CRAZY!
We are saying Lopu please ye Bani hate parade chhodo, because it doesn't suit you. She is better than this.
It is not about Lopu's hate vs Bani's hate. Bani's stands vs Lopu's stands. That's because no one expects much from Bani anyway, but they have begun to expect a lot from Lopa because of all the correct stands she took in the initial weeks. She was playing smart and was sorted.
But now all of that is going down the drain especially because she spends a lot of time in the company of M2. Those two are as it is up to no good!
And I can quote several instances where Bani has given up on the opportunity to nominate Lopa.
Bani also tried to stop Lopa from hitting the confession room door when she lost her shit over Priyanka.
So this post is NOT ABOUT Bani vs Lopa. Both have been right and wrong.

Teesri baat: Hasn't anyone watched yesterday's episode or was I in some parrallel universe watching ghatiya Om throwing his pee on Rohan and Bani?
Yes, Rohan's aggresion is jusitfied. He didn't hit Baba. Though he should have.
NO ONE, even a Lopa supporter or Om supporter should condone what filth that man has spread.
Rohan's actions were an amalgamation of what that filth bag has been up to since he entered the house!
It was correct on his part to condemn Om before that captaincy task started vs the neutrality Lopa showed.
Yes, Bani was a spectator during what Pri did, but she did tell her that she is wrong, also I am sure she would have been outraged too if Pri had thrown her piss around on people. She was right on her part saying "Usko uksao hi mat". Priyanka was baaton ki sher, this Om was actions ka sher. The latter being more dangerous.
If you keep talking to Priyanka obviously she would not shut up and would bring out the worse in you as she did in Lopa when that whole s**t shaming vartalaap happened between them.
No one had uksaoed that #$%& Swami ke roop main dhongi.

Hope this clears everyone's confusion.

Very well said πŸ‘
Hope your post limiration is lifted soon. Would like to read more from you πŸ‘πŸΌ
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

yeah and what about bani going n bitching to priyanka the great woman

Exact words of bani to pri. Mera itna bada dil nhi h main toh apne bachoko aise nazdik bhi ma jane du🀒.
Then she was bitching about lopa to gaurav also.

YA, u can infer as it suits you... Bani was praising priyanka for having such a big heart which she said she wudnt... She wasnt degrading lopa πŸ˜‰ But sure u may read it as it comforts u πŸ˜‰
vikas009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it is nice to read a post written by a sensible person
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: hunder

u should have watched episode before commenting

i told u i will answer u back after watching the episode. so fact is she was hitting Bani's blocks and she did take manveer's side when he was stopping Rohan from even giving advice to bani.

so do u call it neutral stand?

lopa was thrwing balls at blocks when everyone was having fun and throwing at each other just like rohan binded by revenge was destroying babas blocks which wasnt even in rule. After that i didnt see her destroying banis blocks if she actually was against bani then she had lots of time to destroy banis block she could have done it she could have kept doing it .
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: smallwonder

YA, u can infer as it suits you... Bani was praising priyanka for having such a big heart which she said she wudnt... She wasnt degrading lopa πŸ˜‰ But sure u may read it as it comforts u πŸ˜‰

By anychance did u skip the part when bani was bitching about lopa with gaurav that lopa was instigating pri n all. Atleast yest lopa didnt go around saying bani was wrong n baba was instigated. Whatever lopa said in bedroom also whuch made bani upset was infavour of bani only.
I think u also skiped the part when bani said hamare sath kuch bura nhi kiya pri ne. So miss selfish bani doesnt care that pri mocked someones dead mother. But yest she did get everyones support
And that rohan who said maine akele baba ko pakada agar aisa tha toh i think.manu n manveer ko bilkul beech me nhi aana chahiye tha na jail ka door band karne na taala lagane. Then we would see how the hero would do everything alone.
Rohan was delibrately trying to take all credit