Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BB10

I totally agree with your post!
The Lopamudra who walked in the house about 3 months ago was so confident, charming, and funny. I had high hopes set on her. Such a cutie like bubbly personality just like Rohan.
But off late she has been overconsumed with hate for Bani so much so I don't like what she has to say anymore. Her face radiates with anger and insecurity.
She is alienating her best friend in the house. Whenever she hears someone say something nice about Bani (which is VERY RARE), her beautiful smile vanishes from her face.

I'd also like to point that dear Lopu has gained tensy winsy bit of weight as well. Doesn't bigg boss deprive them of food? Lol! That could be because she stresses over Bani so much, that she has stopped thinking about herself and just eats more in hatred for Bani. Lelz juss kidding. But it could be so. 🀣

Chalo in her defence even our cutie Rohan looks healthy now vs when he walked in 3 months ago.
On a serious note, I point this out ONLY because since she thinks about Bani so much, watches her every move, keeps a track of how many andas she eats, why can't she emulate some of the good qualities? Maybe try working out with Bani instead of working against her?
A healthy body equals a healthy mind.
Lopu don't be petty, don't play on backtrack, just be this happy positive girl that you were:

Not this: "Bani did you just push me"

Or this: Aaj kitne ande khaye uss Bani ne

And while you are at it please organize your luggage, it has been giving me severe OCD since the past 3 weeks.

I cant believe this now we r talking about lopa getting fat r u kidding me🀒
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BB10

I DID NOT call her fat.
No, I am not. Honestly. That's sarcasm for calling out on Bani's food habits, her gym, what she does blah blah blah.
Just a lighter way to put that she is consumed with hatred for Bani.
She is stressing herself out WAY TOO MUCH. It is clearly showing on her face.

Rohan also looks healthier. They still look great. But Lopa looks very beaten up with her hate siren on 24x7.

simplypurple thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghan11

the above statement is incorrect. She said she will vote for om coz bani quit the B.B Rail task to be a contender for captaincy and made them loose the moolah.. I understand Rohan's anger towards baba is justified..but throughout the season we haven't seen a ROW between lopa and bani, Itz just petty fights over insignificant issues which we ignore in our everyday lives..if ur daggers drawn with someone 24/7 there should be some irrefutable root cause..hate is a very strong feeling to be justified for anyone..

@bold - Because Baba didn't jump out of the train and made them lose any money, right? He even claimed he had no interest in captaincy at the time.

Om has done worse to Lopa than whatever she thinks Bani has. She herself has said that he commented on her family and makes her uncomfortable and she told Salman that he called her "badsurat". He told her that "bheek main mili captaincy" which made her cry to Rahul. She still supports Om over Bani. Her excuse made no sense. And then she changed her stance in front of the others or at least wasn't as adamant publicly after the others said if Om survives he'll go straight to the 14th week and they can't risk it. And even though she was throwing balls at Bani's pyramid, she argued with Rohan that "we are all supporting Bani, not just you". Which wasn't true either.
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lopamudra became bad and insecure of Bani because she didn't want to support Bani for captaicy? πŸ˜• And what about Bani who hates Lopa from the beginning?

Few examples:

When dhongi Baba wished ill for Bani's mother, without caring about hers & Bani's personal equation, Lopamudra was the first one to support & console her. Bani said "don't f*cking touch me lopa" when Lopa stopped her from hitting the main door but Lopa didn't make an issue out of it. πŸ‘

But later in that very same week Bani nominated Lopamudra for eviction.
First she burst Nitibha's balloon then burst Lopa's balloon whom she actually wanted to nominate.

Whenever a celebrity guest asks task questions to Bani 'Who said this to you?', she always takes Lopa's name. For example.. In 'spin the bottle' task she took Lopa's name and as a punishment had to drink appy fizz because her answer was wrong. In same task, Lopamudra gave the right answer. πŸ‘ Bani was looking quite upset that time. Which immediately reflected in her next answer when Manish Paul asked a question and she answered, 'mai Lopa ko khaa jaaungi. LOL

These are just one or two examples of many incidents where Bani came out as insecure and jealous of Lopa.

When Bigg Boss showed the clip how Bani was assassinating Manveer & Mona's character on national tv and Gaurav was questioning their "bhai behen" relationship, Manveer, Mona, Nitibha and Manu got violent and started abusing Bani saying Bani too was sleeping with Jason, etc,etc.
That time Lopa took Manu outside and said, "Jo bhi hua bahut unfortunate hai and I completely support Mona par aap Bani ke baare mein aise mat bolo.." Lopa was defending Bani's honour. πŸ‘
But when Priyanka bad-mouthed Mannu's late mother and abused Lopa & Mona, Bani was adding fuel to the fire using Priyanka's kids.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Bani is very insecure of Lopamudra from start and her hateful Bigg Boss journey starts with Lopa and ends with Lopa.

Sorry for the rant.!
Edited by mahiya - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

Lopamudra became bad and insecure of Bani because she didn't want to support Bani for captaicy? πŸ˜• And what about Bani who hates Lopa from the beginning?

Few examples:

When dhongi Baba wished ill for Bani's mother, without caring about hers & Bani's personal equation, Lopamudra was the first one to support & console her. Bani said "don't f*cking touch me lopa" when Lopa stopped her from hitting the main door but Lopa didn't make an issue out of it. πŸ‘

But later in that very same week Bani nominated Lopamudra for eviction.
First she burst Nitibha's balloon then burst Lopa's balloon whom she actually wanted to nominate.

Whenever a celebrity guest asks task questions to Bani 'Who said this to you?', she always takes Lopa's name. For example.. In 'spin the bottle' task she took Lopa's name and as a punishment had to drink appy fizz because her answer was wrong. In same task, Lopamudra gave the right answer. πŸ‘ Bani was looking quite upset that time. Which immediately reflected in her next answer when Manish Paul asked a question and she answered, 'mai Lopa ko khaa jaaungi. LOL

These are just one or two examples of many incidents where Bani came out as insecure and jealous of Lopa.

When Bigg Boss showed the clip how Bani was assassinating Manveer & Mona's character on national tv and Gaurav was questioning their "bhai behen" relationship, Manveer, Mona, Nitibha and Manu got violent and started abusing Bani saying Bani too was sleeping with Jason, etc,etc.
That time Lopa took Manu outside and said, "Jo bhi hua bahut unfortunate hai and I completely support Mona par aap Bani ke baare mein aise mat bolo.." Lopa was defending Bani's honour. πŸ‘
But when Priyanka bad-mouthed Mannu's late mother and abused Lopa & Mona, Bani was adding fuel to the fire using Priyanka's kids.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Bani is very insecure of Lopamudra from start and her hateful Bigg Boss journey starts with Lopa and ends with Lopa.

Sorry for the rant.!

well said when bani said anything against lopa shes REAL. But when lopa says against the J devi shes villain onsecure jealous n what not🀒.
Why the hell will she support bani uest she was neutral didnt support actually truly anyone.
But she shouldnt even support bani. Did bani ever support her. No. Infact atleast lopa was calming rohan n bani n speaking against baba yest unlike bani who was happily playing game when pri had disgusted the whole house🀒
DoremonLove thumbnail
so if lopa doesnt want to support a very selfish self centred bani then shes binded by hate. But rohan getting agressive to make baba lose is not hate. 🀒
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hippo, your analysis always very on point. Lopa has lost a lot of credibility all in her hatred for Bani.
ImGroot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Completely agree with u. A well balanced post. I have started liking lopa but her too much hatered towards bani is blinding her this was the very same reason I started disliking bani and now lopa is doing same. Not for bani but she could have supported her for her friend Rohan. Even Rahul also didn't liked bani much but I am sure he would have never supported baba over her
samrn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lopa has not changed, she is still the same as before just that this time its Rohan and Bani who have started playing smartly along with Baba extreme antics. She did sided with Manveer during Gurav captaincy task too. Her hatred for Bani will always be there and same for Bani too. What she did was spot on like calling Rohan for destroying block, when she did that Rohan started pointing about her support, when clearly she was not actively participating in the task just because she didn't want to support Bani. In bathroom too, she also said she was putting across the point along withMona how others think he is crediting himself which was right again. She was the one who said to put Baba in jail and made everyone stay away from Baba because he was still that pieces on them.In BA, where everyone discussing about the incident she should not have said about it not because she was wrong but because Bani was not ready to hear how how she might get hurt. She played fair not like how people are making her as all wrong.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

well said when bani said anything against lopa shes REAL. But when lopa says against the J devi shes villain onsecure jealous n what not🀒.

Why the hell will she support bani uest she was neutral didnt support actually truly anyone.
But she shouldnt even support bani. Did bani ever support her. No. Infact atleast lopa was calming rohan n bani n speaking against baba yest unlike bani who was happily playing game when pri had disgusted the whole house🀒

See firstly I only get to post 10 posts in a day because I am a newbie so I cannot refute every comment you post or justify every I post. 😭

Dusri baat: the original post and this discussion IS NOT about whom Lopu chose to support in yesterday's episode. It is about how Lopa has been playing for the past 3 weeks. See I am not a Bani supporter, at the same time I WAS someone who liked Lopa,
The problem is that when you watch the unseen footage, and the episode it is SO obvious even as a Lopa supporter that she is losing track, and is too consumed with hatred because she is seen bitching about Bani A LOT. She even talks to herself about how many andas Bani ate that day. CRAZY!
We are saying Lopu please ye Bani hate parade chhodo, because it doesn't suit you. She is better than this.
It is not about Lopu's hate vs Bani's hate. Bani's stands vs Lopu's stands. That's because no one expects much from Bani anyway, but they have begun to expect a lot from Lopa because of all the correct stands she took in the initial weeks. She was playing smart and was sorted.
But now all of that is going down the drain especially because she spends a lot of time in the company of M2. Those two are as it is up to no good!
And I can quote several instances where Bani has given up on the opportunity to nominate Lopa.
Bani also tried to stop Lopa from hitting the confession room door when she lost her shit over Priyanka.
So this post is NOT ABOUT Bani vs Lopa. Both have been right and wrong.

Teesri baat: Hasn't anyone watched yesterday's episode or was I in some parrallel universe watching ghatiya Om throwing his pee on Rohan and Bani?
Yes, Rohan's aggresion is jusitfied. He didn't hit Baba. Though he should have.
NO ONE, even a Lopa supporter or Om supporter should condone what filth that man has spread.
Rohan's actions were an amalgamation of what that filth bag has been up to since he entered the house!
It was correct on his part to condemn Om before that captaincy task started vs the neutrality Lopa showed.
Yes, Bani was a spectator during what Pri did, but she did tell her that she is wrong, also I am sure she would have been outraged too if Pri had thrown her piss around on people. She was right on her part saying "Usko uksao hi mat". Priyanka was baaton ki sher, this Om was actions ka sher. The latter being more dangerous.
If you keep talking to Priyanka obviously she would not shut up and would bring out the worse in you as she did in Lopa when that whole s**t shaming vartalaap happened between them.
No one had uksaoed that #$%& Swami ke roop main dhongi.

Hope this clears everyone's confusion.
Edited by BB10 - 7 years ago