Lopa Mudra - Hippo's khulasa of this enchanting beauty

1011128 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
1) First lets dedicate this song to Lopa

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95I5VaR7GeU[/YOUTUBE]

2) She is beautiful with a great personality

3) She does take good stands and I appreciate that

4) I have noticed that her support has gone down a lot on forum

5) Today's episode she came out as bad as it felt she was being soft on OM and then changed side where the wind was blowing. My final conclusion is that her fault was more dislike of baani than love for baba so lets be fair and not make her evil on the level of Manveer. She is not Manveer

Still after admitting all that i would say she is not playing right. She should cut down on her dislike of baani..and stop seeing and doing things thru baani..it does not work this way. She is confident beautiful woman and she SHOULD NOT be doing things like Manveer Mannu. Their mind is of lukkhas and they can do those things...however Lopa should be different.

Baani still is struggling as Rohan can win it too sio its not like Baani is a sure winner. Therefore no need to take Baani on head. In her dislike of baani she is taking wrong decisions.

Nithiba on the other hand realized that and has now became more balanced. She criticizes manveer on right issues, did not get soft on baba and stuck to her views. She is an independent confident girl and this is how Lopa should be. Lopa should learn from Nithiba.

I am open to her but she needs to change immediately and become Lopa Mudra and not a Baani hater.
Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post hipppo! I agree with you 100%. People do stupid things driven by hatred and that is surely the case with lopa. She doesn't use logical thinking and strategize her actions accordingly. Supporting baba against bani for captaincy and giving lames excuses for justifying her actions doesn't cut it in the long run.

Even during the captaincy task she was at loggerheads with Rohan and supporting Manveer...Somehow she thinks that siding with commoners earns her a few brownie points with Salman.. At this stage in the game she needs to look at the big picture and expand her horizons, winning petty fights isn't enuff... she needs something impactful to sway the tide in her favor..

In the last two weeks Rohan has done a commendable job. He is completely down to earth, honest, likeable, supports his friends unconditionally and takes correct stands ..No matter how hard Lopa tries to sway him in her direction he is relentless in his support towards bani coz he thinks that is the correct stance, which is exalting..

At this stage both Bani and Rohan are a cut above the rest of the HMs. As a viewer I can see that they are playing a fair game and are completely honest..

Lopa tries to be the ultimate symbol of perfection but that ain't her true self...People can eventually see through the facade, itz not very tedious..lopa needs to be honest with herself to start with, set her priorities right and not get swayed by others perception of her and then she may have a shot at it..
Edited by meghan11 - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really good analysis. Lopa's hate for Bani has destroyed her own game. She is not evil like Manu, Manveer and Buddha but she has too much hate in her
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lopa is a strong girl yet she fears Bani because she knows Bani is popular outside.
I never liked Nitibha ever. She tried to gain free footage but failed to. It's high time for her to go
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
But she was neutral during the task
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I dont think anythings wrong with lopa woh pehle bhi aisi thi abhi aisi hi h. Just bcoz she didnt support bani doesnt make her bad. Its funny if lopa didnt want bani to win so shes getting blind in hate what about rohan yest who was also getting completely aggressive and blind in his hate for swami. Thats justified but lopas not.
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lopa had started very well. At one point she was may fav but that didn't last. Today, the only good thing I can say about her is that I loved her skirt !
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: denver_diva

Lopa had started very well. At one point she was may fav but that didn't last. Today, the only good thing I can say about her is that I loved her skirt !

Absolutely agree😆 her skirt was so cute 😳
Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago
PrincessPriyaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
100% agree with your views Hippo.
When someone gets too obsessed by personal hatred and insecurity, it clouds your logical thinking. She should have realized that Baba was a bigger danger not only for her but for everyone. In fact it was a wonderful opportunity for her to strengthen her Sacchai ki Devi narrative, all she had to do is say I am not supporting Bani but opposing Baba today. Her support to Bani and opposition to Baba would have helped her image. Her justification was Baba would be leaving in 2 days and if Bani
becomes the captain she will nominate her. Sounds so foolish, first of all she is assuming Baba will be evicted not realizing that she is actually giving him a week more of immunity. Secondly if Bani would have nominated her even though Lopa supported Bani in the captaincy task, it is Bani who would look bad, not Lopa. She could have played on her Sacchai ki Devi act, Advantage Lopa. Missed opportunity,
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lopa's insecurity regarding bani has made her lose her way and is hampering her game to a great extent. But I think dats not all. Somehow she is always on the side of m2 when it comes to supporting anyone and I think dats coz of the importance given to dem by Salman during wkws. In every matter of the house their POV is sought and Salman nods in agreement to their input. This makes Lopa side with them everytime, not realising that since the last couple of weeks Manveer is losing credibility and ppl outside r not liking m2.
Also I guess dis shows the kind of person u r. If u get swayed by outside influence and do things according to that, in stead of being ur true self and doing things according to what ur dil nd dimaag say, then u get exposed, as it's happening with Lopa.