Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lostNfound

lol lopu ko accha dikhane ke liye ab baba ko bhi defend kiya jaa raha hai. the same baba who was once compared to being a rapist?!πŸ˜†

Arey nahi baba toh hai hi ganda... but thode baba ke left side pe bhi nazar daalo... πŸ˜†... dhakka lagggaaa... I think this is the second time she violently pushed baba? Is it?
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

Arey nahi baba toh hai hi ganda... but thode baba ke left side pe bhi nazar daalo... πŸ˜†... dhakka lagggaaa... I think this is the second time she violently pushed baba? Is it?

Toh? The group which applauded Rohan for slapping om baba has problem with a push or two? Do you expect bani to caress om baba's beard like lopu does if not push him for his insanity?
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Throwing things does not look good but then she throws more things at Rohan maybe because he takes her tantrums and they both are friends so she can take some liberties with Rohan which she can't with others, which is fine most good friends do throw tantrums and are possessive about each other.

To me it shows the level of friendship and bond they have.

Well said πŸ‘, I totally agree with you.

They share such a friendship, she only behaves like that with Rohan as he is a very good friend of hers, I have not seen her behave like to with anyone else, only once when she threw toilet paper at lowlifeπŸ˜†
Elysiian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊
Edited by WhatDoYouMean - 7 years ago
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lostNfound

Toh? The group which applauded Rohan for slapping om baba has problem with a push or two? Do you expect bani to caress om baba's beard like lopu does if not push him for his insanity?

Nobody is asking Bani to caress anybody toh I fee she doesn't have that inert quality... but just saying if Lopa has violent streaks so does Bani... and so does Manveer and so does Manu..simple...
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhatDoYouMean

what about those who were gaga over ropa and now are calling rohan paltimar, backstabber, bad friend or pata ni kia kia

rohan lopa ko support na kare to wo bura aur support kare to accha πŸ‘πŸ‘

why dont people understand he is his own person
rohan jisko bhi support kare wo khud bohot accha insaan ha πŸ‘

wo bigg boss mein na lopa ke lie aya ha na bani ke lie

Dude, read my comment properly. Did I say anything against Rohan or his fans? I was talking about that particular fandom's sudden change & over the top praise on every thread (especially which are related to RoPa). & as for Lopa fans bashing Rohan, I've also seen many Rohan fans doing the same thing. So just don't put the blame on one party.
Elysiian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

Dude, read my comment properly. Did I say anything against Rohan or his fans? I was talking about that particular fandom's sudden change & over the top praise on every thread (especially which are related to RoPa). & as for Lopa fans bashing Rohan, I've also seen many Rohan fans doing the same thing. So just don't put the blame on one party.

i read ur post properly

my point is that is unfair to judge 1 group when everyone does the same thing

- even many rohan fans (not me) didnt like bani but now they can tolerate her and some like her
- lopa fans used to love rohan but this week theyre very against him and r using very bad words for him
- bani fans used to dislike rohan because of lopa but now that he is distant from her theyre liking him

i hope u got my point
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

See I think it's anger and aggression and this behaviour can certainly lead to violence. But Lopa knows hurting people will get her in trouble so the next best thing is releasing anger through destroying property. So many people do this. Which doesn't make it right.

This reminds me of psychology lessons. According to Freud's theory she is acting with her Id, i.e. she is blocking her super ego (which controls morals etc) and is going with her instincts. Id tries to solve your problem (in Lopas case, anger) as an animal sometimes. No thinking, just taking actions. Some take actions through verbal abuse, some through destruction of property which Lopa is doing. Others through calm manners which means they've got their ego (which controls Id and super ego) in good balance.

Lopa does have anger issue and it's quite evident as seen in numerous occasions. She is releasing her anger through destruction. It's not cute or sassy as some people put it, in future it can lead to depression. It ruins relationships for example. Rohan is already trying to advice her not to do this because he feels bad and he also feels bad for her.

The reason why she gets angry is another issue however...

.Rangeeli. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I sooo agree with you she so violent
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhatDoYouMean

i read ur post properly

my point is that is unfair to judge 1 group when everyone does the same thing

- even many rohan fans (not me) didnt like bani but now they can tolerate her and some like her
- lopa fans used to love rohan but this week theyre very against him and r using very bad words for him
- bani fans used to dislike rohan because of lopa but now that he is distant from her theyre liking him

i hope u got my point

No! Disagree.

1.What bad words? It's called retaliation. If someone bash Lopa they're gonna bash him in return as well.

2.Well no. I don't think he's distancing himself from Lopa. Anyways your opinion! These same bunch of people (Many of her fans) didn't even like Gaurav (who was their DeviJ' loyal doormat), used to bash him, was against him. So, how come they start liking Rohan in just 1 week. He has become the best contestant of the season for them etc. Then itnahi Pyaar araha hein toh usehi vote karo. Jo log Gaurav ke sage nehi hue toh Rohan ke kiya honge 🀣 I, myself used to be Anti-Rohan almost for 50 days, but now I like Rohan. Aisehi achanak se nehi. Bohut hafto bad. Infact, I've praised him lot of times but never went this OTT every now & then. Hope, you got my point.

Edit : I've seen you & many other Rohan fans criticising Lopa & you people don't like their friendship. Cool. But, you've problem when someone (or Lopa fan ) bashes Rohan. Same way many Lopa fans who don't like Rohan, they're also bashing him in return. I don't understand what's the need to get so touchy or hue & cry over bashing? Everyone gets bashed here. Kuch logoko zyada, kuchko kam. Simple as that.
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago