Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunder thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
No matter what the reason for fight was but if u start throwing other person's luggage like Lopa did it do not look nice.
Elysiian thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: soulEscape

I find Lopa very violent.The way she overreact,s throws things around during small fights with Rohan shows that she can be dangerous.

Rohan was right.She cannot accept her mistakes and thinks that she is always right. I felt sorry for Rohan when she was throwing luggage,mike etc during the fights.
I find strange that she has never been questioned by Salman for her violent streaks and superiority complex.She is actually a selfish person who does 'good' things to feed her ego much worse than Karishma Tanna

100% agree
i cant wait for rohan to distance himself from her
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lopa shouldn't be throwing things - it's immature, aggressive and careless. But in the context of that house, I wouldn't call her violent - she hasn't physically assaulted anyone, as far as I recall. The tag is far more applicable to Bani, Manu, Manveer, Rohan and Baba. And when the former 3 of those have never been reprimanded for violence, it's not surprising that Lopa hasn't been for throwing things.
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Throwing things does not look good but then she throws more things at Rohan maybe because he takes her tantrums and they both are friends so she can take some liberties with Rohan which she can't with others, which is fine most good friends do throw tantrums and are possessive about each other.

To me it shows the level of friendship and bond they have.
Edited by kaushikbasu - 7 years ago
ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Isn't it like I hd a fight with my friend nd our mother are arguing why the other one was aggressive...they are friends guys..they fight and make up throw things and whatever its among two friends...its not like lopa is throwing vase on his head...right now they are together as friends nd if Rohan would hv a problem with her he will distance himself...its just overreaction over a pity issue
IFrozenl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Good one Amiyah😳😆

Her behavior towards Rohan is pathetic, like seriously who throws things like that and the funny thing is people find in cute🤣 And that "kaat dalugi" dialogue of hers..oh gosh who speaks like that🤢
1044164 thumbnail

Look at Mooh Bola Daddy Rahul's expressions in the first gift.😆

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lol... BB ka darwaza bhi tod diya tha na? But thik hai ghar ki beti hai woh jo kare sahi hai... uske emotions valid hai... 😉
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

lol lopu ko accha dikhane ke liye ab baba ko bhi defend kiya jaa raha hai. the same baba who was once compared to being a rapist?! 😆
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She is as violent as the dhongi...krk was thrown out after throwing a bottle...she should also be evicted with beijati wala eviction imo 😆
Edited by saga_twilight - 7 years ago