Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: soulEscape

In Rohan's and others case it is a one off incident. For Lopa's outbursts u can count the gif's posted by AmiyahπŸ˜‰
Bw there is a saying Prevention is better than cure .I think BB should take into account these incidents and give a warning to Lopa for HM's safetyπŸ₯±

Are u talking about the warning bb gave to rohan when he stabbed bani🀣. This guy is more dangerous kabhi khelte khlete marta h kabhi jaan kar marta h. One of jncident ka popat ho gaya na.πŸ˜†.
And ya i have said in other threads also that lopa throwing things around is very bad n wrong but calling her violent n dangerous is wrong as others have done far worse things than her.
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Amiyah

Uska GIF nahi banaya πŸ˜†
Abhi banati hun 😳

Here it is

πŸ˜†
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Are u talking about the warning bb gave to rohan when he stabbed bani🀣. This guy is more dangerous kabhi khelte khlete marta h kabhi jaan kar marta h. One of jncident ka popat ho gaya na.πŸ˜†.
And ya i have said in other threads also that lopa throwing things around is very bad n wrong but calling her violent n dangerous is wrong as others have done far worse things than her.

Rohan did stab Bani by accident (I was annoyed when he kept saying "don't call it stabbing" πŸ˜† stabbing ko stabbing na bole to kya bole?) but the truth is that his intention wasn't to hurt her or get violent.

When Niti and Lopa pushed Priyanka into the pool that can be considered an accident and their intention wasn't to hurt her but just to pull a prank on her.
But the way she behaves violently with Rohan isn't an accident..she does it on purpose. :/ So it isn't the same as Rohan stabbing Bani.
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Here it is

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Rohan did stab Bani by accident (I was annoyed when he kept saying "don't call it stabbing" πŸ˜† stabbing ko stabbing na bole to kya bole?) but the truth is that his intention wasn't to hurt her or get violent.

When Niti and Lopa pushed Priyanka into the pool that can be considered an accident and their intention wasn't to hurt her but just to pull a prank on her.
But the way she behaves violently with Rohan isn't an accident..she does it on purpose. :/ So it isn't the same as Rohan stabbing Bani.

Is lopa pushing rohan ? Nonif shes throwing things that to around then how the hell is it violent. Amd ofcourse i will compare. Lopa hasnt actually hurt anyone i mean so much ke khoon nikal aye. So calling her violent n dangerous is wrong.
I have never said that lopa is right in throwing things she is wrong but that cant be called violent or dangerous.
For someone (rohan) lopa was eatng coz he was upset she would never hurt him. πŸ₯±
Its funny how suddenly lopa has become dangerous last week ta achhi th jab tak she was standing n spportng rohan🀒
714873 thumbnail

Here it is

πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Aur kya fekna baki reh gaya h πŸ˜†
714873 thumbnail
Amiyah put that mic wala gif on first page where u kept all gifs of lopa throwing things πŸ˜ƒ
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari117

Amiyah put that mic wala gif on first page where u kept all gifs of lopa throwing things πŸ˜ƒ

I did πŸ˜ƒ
mada007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Everyone has a way to show their anger or frustration. Hers is childish - throwing things around to vent. Immature for a 26 year old but violent - that is taking to another extreme.she has been throwing blankets, tissue rolls etc.
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Oops just see lopa toh sirf cheezein phekri hai. Yaha toh log baba ko phekere hπŸ˜­πŸ˜†
Kon jyada violent h?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Muscular body builder Bani pushed 60year old so hard that could have turned into a very serious accident..😲
This is called real violence!
Edited by mahiya - 7 years ago