Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tweety7427 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: JasToronto

Ha ha ha, bani is always right LOL

Jai ho bani devi, Jai ho bani ji... bani devi ki jai.

You guys will protect and justify all her moves. Tell me guys, "Did she ever completed a task successfully?" She always walkes away in the middle and this time she was the first person to drop out.

Shame on her Dead She has lost her credibility today. She was a winning material few weeks ago but every single day she is losing her focus and concentration. She can't make a game plan for herself as Gaurav is not there to advice her. She is falling behind and Lopa is taking the top spot.

Prince, Gautam and Gauhar Khann use to do their tasks with full potential and energy. Bani chooses to sit on side line. Confused I haven't seen somebody who avoids weekly tasks was a winner in the past.

Bottom line is that she is very lazy and selfish. She needs 12 eggs everyday plus protein shake but when its time to give some entertainment to viewers she just walks away with lame excuses.
You are done Miss Banni. You will be a First runner up now. LOL

Last time it was Madana and this time OmJee who use to fight for any reason And leave the task incomplete. They didn't completed most of the task.

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tweety7427

Last time it was Madana and this time OmJee who use to fight for any reason And leave the task incomplete. They didn't completed most of the task.

Exactly but mandana fans did not claim that she should win the show. Om ji is a worthless fellow. Nobody support his actions. But people on this forum trying to justify her actions and still blindly support her without merits.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Bani needs to be thrown out. She should've gone instead of Gaurav. I honestly find her useless and pathetic. This girl does nothing except whine and complain.
Now I am sure she is going to manipulate the whole thing to portray herself as the victim!
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yess.. agree with this post... totally wrong attitude by Bani in every task..
her excuse tthis time was.. she doesn't need the money.. and won't contribute to anyone one else winning it.. 🤢
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 123rainbows

Hi everyone. ive been watching bigg boss for the last 5 seasons and loved this forum for last season and have finally decided to become a member and post. I in the starting liked lopa and felt bani was the troublemaker but felt lopa changed suddenly when she became friends with m3. i feel bani is more real than lopa.

the opening post qoted:
Lopa just showed how lovely & selfless she's as a person. Immunity isn't more important for her than increasing the prize money. She has all the qualities of a true winner, who cares & thinks about everyone. She was like, So what if she doesn't win the show but it'll be beneficial for that person who's gonna get the winning amount.

this quote is a joke like where were u when baba om accepted 10 lakh from prize money in return for 2week immunity.Then this same Lopa said and admit that if she was in om ji place she would have done it too.
So she didnt think then about everyone and even if she didnt win it will still go to someone. lets not forget this.

and like someone said if she so confident reaching top 5 then she should have accepted nomination for commoner
niti. or is it she not confident in her fan following. she deep down in her heart wanted captainship but just was following eveyone else.you could see it in her face. her panic thinking face.

Bani is strong and plays her own game. she doesnt need to follow others. she is the leader herself and is showing to be 100% real.

just wanted to make these point as people quickly forget incidents.

My post is a joke & your baseless argument is logical? LOL. SMH
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JasToronto

Ha ha ha, bani is always right LOL

Jai ho bani devi, Jai ho bani ji... bani devi ki jai.

You guys will protect and justify all her moves. Tell me guys, "Did she ever completed a task successfully?" She always walkes away in the middle and this time she was the first person to drop out.

Shame on her Dead She has lost her credibility today. She was a winning material few weeks ago but every single day she is losing her focus and concentration. She can't make a game plan for herself as Gaurav is not there to advice her. She is falling behind and Lopa is taking the top spot.

Prince, Gautam and Gauhar Khann use to do their tasks with full potential and energy. Bani chooses to sit on side line. Confused I haven't seen somebody who avoids weekly tasks was a winner in the past.

Bottom line is that she is very lazy and selfish. She needs 12 eggs everyday plus protein shake but when its time to give some entertainment to viewers she just walks away with lame excuses.
You are done Miss Banni. You will be a First runner up now. LOL

I head that she eats 18 eggs per day 😆
1004467 thumbnail
Bani after Mr. Om is the most undeserving candidate in the house!
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desicrowd

FAKE-ni...
omg... tuzhe ghodi kinne chadaya Fake-ni ke...

Bani has been the biggest sore loser this season... if not for her existing fan following... Nitibha has contributed more than this waste of space...

Someone make a gif of her on the mehanic bull... its apt for a sec lol... i can see Sallu laughing...man mein soch raha hoga kuch toh karle amma...

@Bold 🤣 🤣 🤣

True. Nitibha is the most underrated contestant of this season. I know She doesn't have any dedicated fanfollowing, nobody likes her but the fact is she never gets her due, she has never been praise or gotten any response on WKW. Infact, she gets insulted & targeted on WKW for such silly stuffs. Kash woh celebrity team mein ati.
1101232 thumbnail
Lopa was absolutely correct about Bani. She's a Chuha 😆
Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

@Bold 🤣 🤣 🤣

True. Nitibha is the most underrated contestant of this season. I know She doesn't have any dedicated fanfollowing, nobody likes her but the fact is she never gets her due, she has never been praise or gotten any response on WKW. Infact, she gets insulted & targeted on WKW for such silly stuffs. Kash woh celebrity team mein ati.

👍🏼