Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samrn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
No, its not exactly back bitting. It was just Rohan complaining to her how he is protecting Lopa from making her look bad for which Bani says "Mat karo na protect".
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amiyah

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@bold1 She apologised to Rohan on behalf of Lopa and Rohan had already said those things in Lopa's face..so that's NOT back-bitching.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@bold2 At least she didn't break plates right in front of his face, threw his luggage on the floor, fought with him because of others etc.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@bold3 If she doesn't feel that money is important then that's her personal decision. These few weeks are crucial so captaincy is a lot more important than increasing the prize money by a few lakhs!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@bold4 It's your personal opinion..doesn't mean EVERYONE thinks the same thing.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">@bold5 That's why she didn't nominate herself for Nithiba na? " She just cares for herself only. Her desperation to earn immunity was beyond pathetic." If she was so confident and oh-so selfless then she would've nominated herself for Niti BUT she didn't.😆</font>

LOL!

Bani apologized to Rohan on behalf of Lopa??? 🤣 Use some sense in your argument. 😆 Bani's not even Lopa's friend that she can say sorry on behalf of Lopa. It was just a mere saying. Bas bolne keliye

So, Its much better than treating your friend like shit, or saying he's deserving because he's hers sidekick.

Bas contender bani hein, captain nehi 😆 & Prize money at least 20 lac toh barigihi (minus Bani's amount)

Then, its again your personal opinion, you & Bani fans think she's not a winning material but all the other fandoms don't feel the same way.

I've already explained about that in my previous comment.
Red-EYEs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MithiBani

With Rohan , I didn't feel it was too bad. They were just discussing but with Niti she(BANI) was definitely doing idhar ki udhar. She(BANI) keeps claiming the moral high ground that she doesn't do such stuff but was so eager to tell Niti that Manu, Manveer were talking about her. 🤪

+1
Edited by munnihyderabad - 7 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
i said very long before,two waste of spaces bani-om are same lol akir pops om got his beti atlast lol. free loader loser ko phati padi hai nominations se by seeing mona got saved lol n nithibha still there.i said very long before even niti,mona are better than dis bani. there is big task left to complete d ration luxury budget,oats,eggs lol. big buss evict free loaders by gifting with big basket of luxury budget,oats,eggs,malas,jugs,period lol.

biding highest of all 11 lacs on lopa in prize money vs captainship task at dis time,saying alot about her.

bani a true free loader,loser,period.

LOPA A TRUE WINNER,PERIOD.

Edited by Savz_Startling - 7 years ago
1101232 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savz_Startling

<font color="#330066">i said very long before,two waste of spaces bani-om are same lol akir pops om got his beti atlast lol. free loader loser ko phati padi hai nominations se by seeing mona got saved lol n nithibha still there.i said very long before even niti,mona are better than dis bani. there is big task left to complete d ration luxury budget,oats,eggs lol. big buss evict free loaders by gifting with big basket of luxury budget,oats,eggs,malas,jugs,period lol.

biding highest of all 11 lacs on lopa in prize money vs captainship task at dis time,saying alot about her.

bani a true free loader,loser,period.

LOPA A TRUE WINNER,PERIOD.</font>

Absolutely agree with you!
Bae Lopa deserves to win the season more than anyone else.
#LopaFTW 👏
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How she can be a winner! It will be a big shame in BB history if she is the winner! 🤢

Your post describe everything sooo perfectly about this girl!

🤢
123rainbows thumbnail
Hi everyone. ive been watching bigg boss for the last 5 seasons and loved this forum for last season and have finally decided to become a member and post. I in the starting liked lopa and felt bani was the troublemaker but felt lopa changed suddenly when she became friends with m3. i feel bani is more real than lopa.

the opening post qoted:
Lopa just showed how lovely & selfless she's as a person. Immunity isn't more important for her than increasing the prize money. She has all the qualities of a true winner, who cares & thinks about everyone. She was like, So what if she doesn't win the show but it'll be beneficial for that person who's gonna get the winning amount.

this quote is a joke like where were u when baba om accepted 10 lakh from prize money in return for 2week immunity.Then this same Lopa said and admit that if she was in om ji place she would have done it too.
So she didnt think then about everyone and even if she didnt win it will still go to someone. lets not forget this.

and like someone said if she so confident reaching top 5 then she should have accepted nomination for commoner
niti. or is it she not confident in her fan following. she deep down in her heart wanted captainship but just was following eveyone else.you could see it in her face. her panic thinking face.

Bani is strong and plays her own game. she doesnt need to follow others. she is the leader herself and is showing to be 100% real.

just wanted to make these point as people quickly forget incidents.
Tweety7427 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She was telling her that they were discussing about her and she also asked her what went wrong. Why she is. It talking to them.

Not like Lopa who is telling Rohan in night that Bani is getting friendly for her convenience and stay away from her.

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ha ha ha, bani is always right LOL

Jai ho bani devi, Jai ho bani ji... bani devi ki jai.

You guys will protect and justify all her moves. Tell me guys, "Did she ever completed a task successfully?" She always walkes away in the middle and this time she was the first person to drop out.

Shame on her Dead She has lost her credibility today. She was a winning material few weeks ago but every single day she is losing her focus and concentration. She can't make a game plan for herself as Gaurav is not there to advice her. She is falling behind and Lopa is taking the top spot.

Prince, Gautam and Gauhar Khann use to do their tasks with full potential and energy. Bani chooses to sit on side line. Confused I haven't seen somebody who avoids weekly tasks was a winner in the past.

Bottom line is that she is very lazy and selfish. She needs 12 eggs everyday plus protein shake but when its time to give some entertainment to viewers she just walks away with lame excuses.
You are done Miss Banni. You will be a First runner up now. LOL
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MithiBani

With Rohan , I didn't feel it was too bad. They were just discussing but with Niti she was definitely doing idhar ki udhar. She keeps claiming the moral high ground that she doesn't do such stuff but was so eager to tell Niti that Manu, Manveer were talking about her. 🤪 Fake-ni. 😆

FAKE-ni...
omg... tuzhe ghodi kinne chadaya Fake-ni ke...

Bani has been the biggest sore loser this season... if not for her existing fan following... Nitibha has contributed more than this waste of space...

Someone make a gif of her on the mehanic bull... its apt for a sec lol... i can see Sallu laughing...man mein soch raha hoga kuch toh karle amma...