Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JasToronto thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Bani is so selfish and she forgets all the favours within few hours. Anyways I don't care about Om as big Boss is already give him so much importance. It seems Om will be around for a while, may be even top 5. lols

Om nominated himself in battery task because Manu convinced him that he will be nominated for sure so why not do something good for Bani and Lopa.

Good post Cruiser. Sorry dear this year I am bit busy plus I cant stand bias Forum members. 😆 They are only fan of celebrities. They shouldn't forget that everybody is a celebrity now. I am sure manu and manvir will get some show offers.
-sunflower- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bani was too good in confession room. It was hilarious to see her handling Baba in confession room. And Baba's reaction after coming out too was priceless. I'm not a fan of Bani but I don't think she should've nominated herself and saved Baba as a gratitude for nominating himself during the battery task.

Firstly, Bani didn't request him to get nominated. Swamiji got nominated on Manveer's insistence. Even Priyanka too insisted him by telling him that he'll surely get nominated on the coming week and if he nominate himself along with Manu it will look good. BB cancelled the nominations and rewarded Manu and Swamiji for their good gesture. Why should Bani repay for something which she never asked from Baba and for which he already got rewarded?

Secondly, it will be very much unlike Bani if she gets nominated for others especially a person who spoke bad for her mom. She'll look fake if gets nominated for Swamiji.
Edited by -sunflower- - 7 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

But many are saying in that battery task Manu's help was enough for Bani...Baba actually helped Lopa...😊

Word Count: 0

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: JasToronto

Bani is so selfish and she forgets all the favours within few hours. Anyways I don't care about Om as big Boss is already give him so much importance. It seems Om will be around for a while, may be even top 5. lols

Om nominated himself in battery task because Manu convinced him that he will be nominated for sure so why not do something good for Bani and Lopa.

Good post Cruiser. Sorry dear this year I am bit busy plus I cant stand bias Forum members. 😆 They are only fan of celebrities. They shouldn't forget that everybody is a celebrity now. I am sure manu and manvir will get some show offers.

SSA Jas Paa Ji...😊

Miss you Sir Ji😕
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No, I don't think Bani had any obligation to return any sort of favor to a disgusting man like this. What he has done in the house is unforgivable in my books and he never learns his lesson. All he does is fake tear-less crying to get sympathy from housemates that only Manu and Manveer fall for. I'm 1000% happy with what she did in the confession room. It made me into a fan
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JasToronto

+1 👍🏼