Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Tum bhi na Cruiser,out of everyone kispe umeed lagaye baithe ho🤔Sab ka dil tode hi itna bada hain Baba jaise joh aise bali chada de 😛 😉 certainly not Miss Bani J 😆

siren-call thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Just a week ago, much malined Om Ji did nominate himself during the Battery recharge task, to help Bani meet her closest buddy Gauhar...right? 😊

Wouldn't it have been fair if this week Bani would have reciprocated the gesture and this time, nominated herself to help Om and square off her debt? 😛

**PS: She should have nominated herself only after executing that great fun act with Om Ji...touching each other's feet and going around in circles! That surely was great fun!🤣

Not really. During the battery task, Manu was an available as an option so she tried talking to him dir ectly first to get himself nominated & didn't follow up having the discussion with Om and ignored him since getting manu to nominate would give her enough percentage to interact with Gauhar. OM agreed to nominate himself because the M2 duo convinced him to perform a good will act since his earlier acts during that week involved breaking door, abuses, groping Rohan & Lopa, among other stuff which also involved Priyanka. So the deal was, since you are going to get nominated next week then might as well leave leave by showing an act of compassion.

Todays however it was important that wacko got nominated. He's been safe & away for nomination for too long,. Bani was funny today, toying around with him & catching him in his fake apology crap act very sarcastically.
teri_Sanem thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
huh.. that insaan ke naam pe pakhand never did anything for anyone. he helped bani that time coz she was good with his beti. he did it for his own swarth thats about it. Bani never asked him
MindGames thumbnail
Why should bani nominate herself?
And safe the dhongi??
W*F
Misfit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Baba doesn't do anything for anyone, he gets away with lot of nonsense because of his age and his begging for forgiveness. He was trying to use the same trick on bani today but bani smartly turned the table on him. I loved Bani today.
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ya of course. Get nominated and square off the debt. It's finished on the show itself. As if she will get eliminated. She won't. Even she knows it.
Baba may be disgusting but so what Bani needn't fall to that level. He has done a genuine act for her after all.
She doesn't care for anyone that's clearly seen. She didn't care for Gaurav. The guy who stood by her even after she kept kicking him off.
meghan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I condone what she did..why would she nominate herself.. she's always up for nominations. Itz not that other contestants cut her some slack..at the end of the day this is a game show and everyone's eye is one the prize money, no matter how inconsequential the amount.
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

Just a week ago, much malined Om Ji did nominate himself during the Battery recharge task, to help Bani meet her closest buddy Gauhar...right? 😊

Wouldn't it have been fair if this week Bani would have reciprocated the gesture and this time, nominated herself to help Om and square off her debt? 😛

**PS: She should have nominated herself only after executing that great fun act with Om Ji...touching each other's feet and going around in circles! That surely was great fun!🤣

I am just going to post what I did in another thread because I can't believe so many threads are dedicated to bashing Bani for something stupid. Yet no one pointed out Manu's double standards in the nomination process.

What I gathered from the whole situation was that when Om Swami said "I've been begging for Bani's forgiveness, she doesn't talk to me", Bani got extremely frustrated for the reason that:
Om Swami has been going around telling everyone in the house that he wants Bani's forgiveness, and is truly apologetic for his actions. Which is obviously BS.
When Om Swami said in the confession room that he wants her forgiveness, then she said you should nominate yourself then. Now it doesn't mean Om Swami would have actually nominated himself LOL. We all know he wouldn't do that.
When Om Swami uttered those words "I have been asking for forgiveness" he knew that Bani would ignore him since she has been firmly doing so. Om Swami wanted to seek footage by acting that Bani is the one not forgiving otherwise he would nominate himself but she isn't talking to him. He thought Bani won't reply and nominate herself. Little did he know Bani would turn his game against him.

She also knew that you can never sit and reason with a person like Swami om, so the 'drama' that everyone says she did, she was not being serious about it. Because she knew Om Swami was doing his 'I want forgiveness' natak for the cameras.
She said, "I wanna show the world what a dhongi you are". She was mentally exhausting Om Swami which was hilarious to watch! "Main real main mar jaunga yaar Bani" 😆🤣
Now we all know Om Swami would never nominate himself which means he is not truly apologetic about what he said to her. And if he had nominated himself we would all be shocked to see that he actually has a human side.
All those who are saying why did she not stick to her stand. Well, it is not like she was doing naach gaana with Om Swami.

The battery task, and this nomination process were two different situations.
When Gauahar had come to meet Bani, Manu said that Bani needs to convince Baba. She at once said "no". At that point neither Manu and Baba were ready to nominate themselves. Manu and other HMs clearly told Baba that there is no point in not nominating himself because all of the HMs are going to nominate him next week anyway lol! They told Baba that he should do something good and get nominated instead. Bani wouldn't have given two shits if Baba nominated himself or not because when she was in the bedroom area with Gaurav, Manu had already decided to nominate himself. She only needed one person to nominate and the two for Lopa.
So why is everyone mixing two situations up?
In this situation, it was clear no one else could nominate Om Swami except Bani if she disagrees.

What favour should she return? Om Swami and Manu both were safe that week for their generosity.
Who would nominate themselves to keep a person like Om Swami in the show? Honestly. Who would?
If Bani would not have made an effort, everyone would have said "she quit too easy".

Also, I am not a Bani fan. I like Lopa and Manveer. I thought I should mention it because some people on IF have been interpreting everyone's opinions in relation to the people they support. This is a very neutral opinion has a viewer.
Whatever ensued in that confession room was the highlight of the season. I loved watching Om Swami feeling exhausted, irritated, and defeated, 👏

akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghan11

I condone what she did..why would she nominate herself.. she's always up for nominations. Itz not that other contestants cut her some slack..at the end of the day this is a game show and everyone's eye is one the prize money, no matter how inconsequential the amount.

are not these guys supposed to be celebrities?

eyes on Rs. 15 lakh?? is not that a laughable amount??
krish-c thumbnail
Om didn't nominate himself for Bani. He got convinced by the logic of Mr.Manu "we will anyway get nominated it is better be this way" . So whoever trying to trash talk Bani here just get your facts correct.

One more thing big boss convientely changed the nominations anyways. So whatever Bani did is absolutely justified.