Gaurav called bani his separated part - gaurav live

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Gaurav is right now live on times of india page...he said "jo hissa mera ghar mein chhut gaya hai main support karunga usko bahar se bhi " ...how sweet πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How sweet ❀️ ,, And some people were questioning their friendship and making fun of it .
Edited by iluvmandy - 7 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
How sweet. Please link de Sakti hai aap ?
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: opsora2090

How sweet. Please link de Sakti hai aap ?

here it is...it ended just now
https://www.facebook.com/The-Times-of-India-TV-Times-478398385650704/
714873 thumbnail
That was really sweet of him..
I see a strong bonding which they share
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I shut my eyes when he was asked if he loves Bani(Yeah! I'm cute like that 😳 ) I was like W*F! Don't ask him stupid questions. Second hand embarrasement at peak!
Barring that, loved hearing him out. He said that part a lot of times and I'm so proud that I supported a guy like him. His comments about M3 were spot on and as a viewer I could see the reasons of his outrage or his decision to not outrage over sth.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just watched his IV and he sounds so protective of Bani and also shows his care and concern for her.😳
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

I shut my eyes when he was asked if he loves Bani(Yeah! I'm cute like that 😳 ) I was like W*F! Don't ask him stupid questions. Second hand embarrasement at peak!
Barring that, loved hearing him out. He said that part a lot of times and I'm so proud that I supported a guy like him. His comments about M3 were spot on and as a viewer I could see the reasons of his outrage or his decision to not outrage over sth.

I've not seen it yet but omg I can't believe someone asked him that and on top of that, his straight like a jalebi answer just killed it πŸ˜†

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: xPalkix

I've not seen it yet but omg I can't believe someone asked him that and on top of that, his straight like a jalebi answer just killed it πŸ˜†

That person posted that twice in the chat and I was like, Please Gaurav, don't read it but later the reporter read it to which Gaurav came up with that Ah-mazingly Ajeeb answer. I legit face-palmedπŸ˜†
YaloBaso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice..I ll miss seeimg him onscreen and his amazing voice.