Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
This is what i liked abt Rohan...he knew he had been ignored, insulted,demoralised but took it all calmly and spew it out at the right place to the right person...not for cam...not for fame ...not for glam...he stood for himself...great...⭐️...
Sana_zee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Have never commented on any of the post since the start of this season, but I seriously feel bad for this guy.
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This guy has been targeted for the whole season, underestimated and ill treated by Jagga and Om Swami
Hats Off to his patience and the Bold step he has taken! 👏

I hope he either leaves with his head held High or BB revokes their decision of nominating him unnecessarily and nominates Om Swami instead, by now, Salman should have just kicked Om Swami same way he kicked Jagga but BB's hunger for TRPs🤢🥱

This guy totally deserves to win, no one else inside that house has shown the same level of guts throughout the whole season! Hope he WINS, feeling glad to have supported him!
CupofCoffeee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

Bardasht karne ki bhi ek limit hoti hai. Swami Om gets physical with other housemates, he is rewarded two weeks immunity that too at the cost of prize money. Rohan gets physical, he is nominated for entire season. 🤢

Celebs have truly suffered this season in the hands of BB and Commoners just for the sake of some TRPs🤢 From first week itself Commoners showed their level and BB kept on encouraging them, Half of the show was Baba and Fizzy ka Sasuraal and rest half is M2 and Baba ka Gundaraaj 🥱
shinningstar thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
the mode rohan is in...i wont be surprised if in case salman targets him he will give it back point by point.
nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This week was entirely about Rohan. I am glad BB's plan of suppressing him is failing big time.
Ray-of-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hats off to him for this.
one need a guts to do this and stand for your self-respect.
we will support him for this.
Now he may not win the show but won millions of heart and respect of people👏👍🏼
nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hats off to him. Big time. He was AMAZING yesterday :)
greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bigg Boss is an *$$h0**! The producers of this show should be sued for partiality. Completely unethically run show.
greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fall06

I support Rohan Mehra . Vinod Anand Jha aka swami Om deserved this even more. I don't understand why do bigg boss supporting and protecting this criminal (Om)in the house. If the show makers think that his cheapness is entertainment then in big boss 11 bring convicted criminals, prostitutes, kinnars (so that they can remove cloths without hesitation) safai wala, bartan wali bai ( good in gaalis) ... because this is your standard now, and no celebrities please.

👏👏👏 Best comment!
I will NOT be watching the next season.

I am very sure Salman Khan will reprimand Rohan tomorrow... Disgusting ...

This season has been skewed to the benefit of Om ( strio him of such a pious name), Priyanka, M3, Lopa. & targetting Bani and Rohan...