Rohan Mehras Gutsy Step After Hitting Om Swami Will Shock You! - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshinebright thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Rohan 👏 go for it proud of being your fan.
nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Rahul Dev:

My sincere appeal to @BiggBoss & @ColorsTV to reconsider the decision against @rohan4747 #SwamiOm shud not be favoured!Retweet if u agree

Sweet of him to continue supporting Rohan 😊
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Way to go Rohan!! Give it to BB!! 😎

I feel he shouldn't have started the commoner/Celeb jaap. He should've mentioned of all the times Manu, Manveer have pushed Baba. How Bani pushed Baba. That would have sounded better. Why is BB singling him out? He should demand answers.
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
And someone who is real...a fighter...who stands for himself and his self respect will b morphed into a villian of the show by BB crew...they dont know how to handle a Priyanka ...Rohan has turned a challenge for them...dekhthe hain...ab what they will do...
Edited by -allizwell- - 7 years ago
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
👏 👏 👏
Rohan ⭐️
SeaweedBrain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Everyone else can go chase a donut for Rohan SLAYS!
MindIt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If this is true, then I just became fan of Rohan. Go Rohan !
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am so happy i chose Rohan as my fav!!!! He is the only one who did this!!! Even if he gets evicted he earned everyone respect and made a mark in BB history!!!
fall06 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I support Rohan Mehra . Vinod Anand Jha aka swami Om deserved this even more. I don't understand why do bigg boss supporting and protecting this criminal (Om)in the house. If the show makers think that his cheapness is entertainment then in big boss 11 bring convicted criminals, prostitutes, kinnars (so that they can remove cloths without hesitation) safai wala, bartan wali bai ( good in gaalis) ... because this is your standard now, and no celebrities please.
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fall06

I support Rohan Mehra . Vinod Anand Jha aka swami Om deserved this even more. I don't understand why do bigg boss supporting and protecting this criminal (Om)in the house. If the show makers think that his cheapness is entertainment then in big boss 11 bring convicted criminals, prostitutes, kinnars (so that they can remove cloths without hesitation) safai wala, bartan wali bai ( good in gaalis) ... because this is your standard now, and no celebrities please.

Proud to be Rohan fan