Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm sure he won more fans like me with this .. i was not his fan before, but now I agree he has it in him ...
ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think this will be shown on tv... Rohan is very much true...
Bcz ppl will support Rohan only & bigg boss will get tammachhas & juttas from all...
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
BB is pathetic.. If Priyanka had kept her mouth shut and not angered Salman, that crass female would also have been still part of the show. As it is, one from the baap-beti jodi itself is annoying.
BB knows viewers hate them and so use all means to save these trashes from nominations because with such characters in the house BB's editing and need for scripting tasks and scenes is reduced
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Hey shruti right?. Remember me from last year rishabs At?. Whos ur fav this year?

Yes ! How r u ?
I hav no favorite this season. But after al the injustice done to Rohan and the partiality to commoners ,
I have now started supporting Rohan.
What about u ?
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
great Rohan atleast one Celebrity contestant opened on partiality of bb ...we support rohan fully...as I told this will be bb last season...for their dirty behaviour...from day 1 Rohan has to suffer...he has being removed from captaincy he has being punished ...dirty ppl like theif swami having chilled vacation at bb...idiot bb show...cursing from bottom of heart the show will not gain trp more than 1...
_SJ_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well done Rohan!!!!! 🥳 ...

Really gutsy step by ro ...great job!!!!we are with you...go Rohan go...he spoke about the partiality and bully bb...we are with you Rohan... 👍🏼 🤗 ...enough of injustice
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shrumunj

Yes ! How r u ?
I hav no favorite this season. But after al the injustice done to Rohan and the partiality to commoners ,
I have now started supporting Rohan.
What about u ?

Im fine
Lopas my fav n rohans second fav. Wouldnt mind either of them winning😳
847721 thumbnail
Well done Rohan!!!!

Taking such a bold step by such a calm person like him wasnt expected but this was just amazing...!!!

And for the show being scripted...i believe its true and ofcourse even a blind can tell that bb makers are partial towards commoners...

First they elminated few to make a point that everyone is equal...like naveen nd lokesh and now they are in full mode to support commoners...Karan Mehra and Rahul Dev's eviction was one of the point where their biased behaviour came out loud
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very well said rohan i agree bb is partial towards commoners and salman khan too .
Edited by maheen55 - 7 years ago
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Contract 2 Crore kaa aur prize money 15 lakh kaa😕
bahut naainsaafi hai