Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: lostNfound

I like my Bani Savage and I am sure the appy fizz caller must be happy πŸ˜†

Haha he sure gave a good advice to Bani πŸ˜†
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ihatehaider

i wish bani was allowed one chance to bash up all these idiots...like literally bash them up. that would be so amazingly satisfying!

Ye toh Bani ka daily routine hai, the way she abuses everyone in the house since day one.
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amiyah

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Lopa shaant isliye thi cuz what she said behind Bani's back was revealed in front of EVERYONE. She didn't have any argument to defend herself.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Aaj pageant training kam par gayi.πŸ˜›</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Anyway, I loved everything that Bani said. She was amazing today. Sassy and classy.😊</font>

Word Count: 0

EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Good lopa. She royally ignored banis provokingπŸ‘

πŸ˜† She royally ignored" πŸ˜†

Lopa never ignores anything, she can step down to any level. Please everyone has seen her fighting with Priyanka, Swami Om, Rahul, Rohan, etc...show me that one person with whom she hasn't fought in the house.

She was quiet because she didn't had answer.

Please don't make such jokes cuz they really hurts. 😳
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmAsh

πŸ˜† She royally ignored" πŸ˜†

Lopa never ignores anything, she can step down to any level. Please everyone has seen her fighting with Priyanka, Swami Om, Rahul, Rohan, etc...show me that one person with whom she hasn't fought in the house.

She was quiet because she didn't had answer.

Please don't make such jokes cuz they really hurts. 😳

Birds of a feather flock together!
Shame on Bani to support a woman like Priyanka who bad-mouthed Mannu's late mother and abused Mona, Lopa & Mannu.🀒 Venomous Bani was adding fuel to the fire using Priyanka's kids. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and that loser is even proud of it.🀒 She is worse than Priyanka.😈

Well done Lopa for not getting provoked.πŸ‘
Edited by mahiya - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Birds of a feather flock together!
Shame on Bani to support a woman like Priyanka who bad-mouthed Mannu's late mother and abused Mona, Lopa & Mannu.🀒 Venomous Bani was adding fuel to the fire using Priyanka's kids. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and that loser is even proud of it.🀒 She is worse than Priyanka.😈

Well done Lopa for not getting provoked.πŸ‘
lol you copy pasted the same reply on multiple posts. not enough arguments to support lopu? πŸ˜†
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bani was pretty awesome today. Bani handled the task and each of the contestants really, really well. What I loved was that her responses were neither sugar coated nor diplomatic but the responses were also not degrading of any existing contestant. I also liked that her responses were pretty consistent to what she has already said to the contestants. I also liked that she didn't create havoc or walk out when except Rohan, they all answered no. Instead, all of them walked off lol.

She totally killed it and was on point with both Lopa and Manveer. I especially liked how Manveer kept trying to say that nobody knows her and she has no identity as an individual; she shut him up with her knowing things about him but him not being interested in getting to know her. Even then he wasn't like okay let me rectify this and actually try to get to know you.

Heck I was even impressed by Gaurav today. Contrary to popular opinion, I now think his alliance/friendship with Bani has been very good for his game. Sole friendship with Rahul and Rohan was going to get him invisible and eliminated with his diplomatic and image conscious persona but I think Bani's individuality and lack of filtering/image consciousness has forced him to come out and show himself in a lot more ways.
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bang on post TM!😊
I loved how calmly she gave it back to all the HMs and dey were either silenced or left fumbling for words.

She was totally savage and brutally honest and dat too without raising her voice, breaking down, crying rivers, abusing, screaming, shouting, emotional blackmail or playing any cards .πŸ‘πŸ‘
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: soni595

Bani was pretty awesome today. Bani handled the task and each of the contestants really, really well. What I loved was that her responses were neither sugar coated nor diplomatic but the responses were also not degrading of any existing contestant. I also liked that her responses were pretty consistent to what she has already said to the contestants. I also liked that she didn't create havoc or walk out when except Rohan, they all answered no. Instead, all of them walked off lol.

She totally killed it and was on point with both Lopa and Manveer. I especially liked how Manveer kept trying to say that nobody knows her and she has no identity as an individual; she shut him up with her knowing things about him but him not being interested in getting to know her. Even then he wasn't like okay let me rectify this and actually try to get to know you.

Heck I was even impressed by Gaurav today. Contrary to popular opinion, I now think his alliance/friendship with Bani has been very good for his game. Sole friendship with Rahul and Rohan was going to get him invisible and eliminated with his diplomatic and image conscious persona but I think Bani's individuality and lack of filtering/image consciousness has forced him to come out and show himself in a lot more ways.

Bang on!

@Bold - this! Neither in the confession room nor outside did she talk negatively or get personal with anyone and she never wavered in her response and said the same thing every place.

Also it was so telling the way she innocently asked if the HMs had announced that they were boycotting Priyanka as she was unaware of it and the HMs had failed to inform her. Shows how saaf dil she was. And when Niti said no dey hadn't she again innocently said, that that's what she thought but was confused when the lie audience asked about the boycott and she unknowingly trapped the HMs coz dey had never proclaimed about boycotting Jagga, but in their question they asked her dis.πŸ˜†
panacea thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SparklingVibz-

Bani was so savage todayπŸ‘

To Manveer - Bahi tune kabhi mujhe jaanne ki koshish hi nahi ki, mai toh yeh bhi jaanti hun tu raatko chaval nahi khaataπŸ‘

To Housemates - They don't even talk to me and expect me to take a standπŸ‘

AND THE BEST PART

In front of Lopa
"Bahi yeh log toh kya kya sochte hai mere baare me, hypocrite and all"πŸ‘
" Mai toh bhai sabse cheap hun, Priyanka Jagga se bhi"πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

AND LOPAMUDRA RAUT COULD NOT EVEN SPEAK SOMETHING BECAUSE USKA BHANDA GAYA FOOT 🀣

SAVGAE BANI SAVAGE!

The heading should have been" Savage Lopa."
Bani made that comment within earshot distance of Lopa expecting a rebuttal but Lopa overlooked it disappointing Bani.
As much as Lopa was upset that Bani did not take a stand on her fight with Priyanka, Bani is upset that Lopa has not reacted to her answers.
Some times silence can convey more than words. why should Lopa or Bani react to everything that the other person says.

Word Count: 1