Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
lopa came out coz everyoine came out... lopa smiled coz everyone smiled.. its a generic jesture.. when jagga's somn called then lopa came inside n she was not genuine there it was for camera.😳
jagga was ill as in the episode itself she said she is bleeding , if you listen to her convos clearly.. then y to instigate her?
dont compare the rope task with health conditions there bani was using her mind to make gaurav win ... n what baba uttered was not forgiveable😳
no matter what i dislike lopa after her double faced taking selective stands.. so please if u have valid points then justify or else this argumemnt will keep on going..😳
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yawfeh

lopa came out coz everyoine came out... lopa smiled coz everyone smiled.. its a generic jesture.. when jagga's somn called then lopa came inside n she was not genuine there it was for camera.😳

jagga was ill as in the episode itself she said she is bleeding , if you listen to her convos clearly.. then y to instigate her?
dont compare the rope task with health conditions there bani was using her mind to make gaurav win ... n what baba uttered was not forgiveable😳
no matter what i dislike lopa after her double faced taking selective stands.. so please if u have valid points then justify or else this argumemnt will keep on going..😳

Lopa came out and Lopa smiled at them. How can you say she was not genuine? She looked genuine to me. It's a matter of perspective. I can't change yours and you can't change mine.

Yes, I know Priyanka was having the monthly problem since she so rudely shouted at Lopa saying, "Iski maa ne isko Kuch nahi bataya maao ki problem ke baare mein" 🤢

And, Priyanka was the one instigating Lopa. If she was so sick she could have nicely said so to Lopa. And, when Lopa told Baba to do it, she threatened him not to do it. What type of sick person behaves like that? Khudh bhi nahi karna Kisi aur ko bhi nahi Karne Dena...yeh kaisi dadagiri?

Why not compare? Both Bani and Priyanka were trying to instigate the other person whatever the motives might be. So, what Baba uttered was unforgivable but what Priyanka said is forgivable 😕

I dislike Bani and I have my reasons for not liking her...aivayee dislike nahi karti. I have been giving valid points since the start of this argument but you're repeating the same thing again and again.
Edited by nehaaa.14 - 7 years ago
954014 thumbnail
Priyanka's sickness is menstrual pain??????
nehaaa.14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SatiSavitri

Priyanka's sickness is menstrual pain??????

Yes, she even rudely shouted at Lopa ki "Iski maa ne Isko Kuch nahi bataya maao ki problems ke bare mein".
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well i like both lopa n bani but bani's sympathy towards jaggaa was irritating why feel sorry for a person like her i mean "u r calling a mother that" whats was her point here
if she would have only criticised lopa for her language without feeling sorry for jagga then may be i would have been ok with
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
And, since you have clearly mentioned that you dislike Lopa no matter what so it's kind of a waste of time for both of us to continue this argument any further because no matter how many valid points I make, you have already made up your mind and any reasoning from my side will change your perspective
954014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

Yes, she even rudely shouted at Lopa ki "Iski maa ne Isko Kuch nahi bataya maao ki problems ke bare mein".

LOL! does she not know about puberty? why would anyone have to tell Lopa about period pain, i am sure she has experienced it on her own😆😆

ETA - just saw the "maao" bit...do women who have given birth have next level of period pain?
Edited by Doodh_Ki_Dhuli - 7 years ago
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Lopa came out and Lopa smiled at them. How can you say she was not genuine? She looked genuine to me. It's a matter of perspective. I can't change yours and you can't change mine.

Yes, I know Priyanka was having the monthly problem since she so rudely shouted at Lopa saying, "Iski maa ne isko Kuch nahi bataya maao ki problem ke baare mein" 🤢

And, Priyanka was the one instigating Lopa. If she was so sick she could have nicely said so to Lopa. And, when Lopa told Baba to do it, she threatened him not to do it. What type of sick person behaves like that? Khudh bhi nahi karna Kisi aur ko bhi nahi Karne Dena...yeh kaisi dadagiri?

Why not compare? Both Bani and Priyanka were trying to instigate the other person whatever the motives might be. So, what Baba uttered was unforgivable but what Priyanka said is forgivable 😕

I dislike Bani and I have my reasons for not liking her...aivayee dislike nahi karti. I have been giving valid points since the start of this argument but you're repeating the same thing again and again.

for me she was not genuine at all😳

Arey yaar when u know she is unwell y r u talking with her..? already u don't have cordial relations with her , zabardasti if u try to do something then u will be hurt.. since two days they were seeing the state of jagga still they expect niceness sweetness from her? Get a life! Thts her decision to do or not to do...

Neither baba nor jagga is forgivable.. just see the situation n justify.. they know jagga wasunwell for 2 days , yet if they irritate her she will give such replies only , already everyone knew how she hurls abuses , then y u went n spoke to her knowing her state..?

I too dislike lopa n i have my valid reasons to dislike her... i too have stated valid points but if those are not considered as valid in ur view point then i cant help it🥱

nehaaa.14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yawfeh

for me she was not genuine at all😳

Arey yaar when u know she is unwell y r u talking with her..? already u don't have cordial relations with her , zabardasti if u try to do something then u will be hurt.. since two days they were seeing the state of jagga still they expect niceness sweetness from her? Get a life! Thts her decision to do or not to do...

Neither baba nor jagga is forgivable.. just see the situation n justify.. they know jagga wasunwell for 2 days , yet if they irritate her she will give such replies only , already everyone knew how she hurls abuses , then y u went n spoke to her knowing her state..?

I too dislike lopa n i have my valid reasons to dislike her... i too have stated valid points but if those are not considered as valid in ur view point then i cant help it🥱

Big Boss asked them to put their baskets in store room. Lopa was doing her duty as the captain of the house. Ek toh Priyanka is always rude with her. Priyanka ki inti dhamki sunne ke Baad bhi chup rehti? Koi dadagiri hai Priyanka ki? Phir uske Baad when she told Baba to do it tab bhi Priyanka ko apni dadagiri dhikhani hai. Why would Lopa take all he sh*ts thrown at her by Priyanka?

Same way I can't help if u don't consider my valid points valid.
nehaaa.14 thumbnail

Big Boss asked them to put their baskets in store room. Lopa was doing her duty as the captain of the house. Ek toh Priyanka is always rude with her. Priyanka ki inti dhamki sun keep Baad bhi chup rehti? Koi dadagiri hai Priyanka ki? Phir uske Baad when she told Baba to do it tab bhi Priyanka ko apni dadagiri dhikhani hai. Why would Lopa take all he sh*ts thrown at her by Priyanka?

Same way I can't help if u don't consider my valid points valid.

Word Count: 1