Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

707793 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: yawfeh

there is a limit for spitting hatred , but never saw such deep hatred for a person ...🥱...
majority of this forum misinterprets her comments n presents in a way they wish to see the things.. 😆.. love or hate still bani is famous.. her 5 mins of footage , here in forum people start making 50 posts based on that 5 mins... i m loving it... keep going😳

You need to check your all comments and post ... you should be the last person jo yeh sab kahe 😛😆...

aur rahi baat post or topics ki to count kar lo yeh bhi galatfehmi door ho jayegi 😛😆

ab banda show main 5 min dikhega to 5 min pe hi post banana padega na 😛😆

i think some people are like bani ... i can judge anyone but please dnt judge me i am also Human

i check my comments after that only i post😆...
if u people spread hatred , expect the same from others too 😳
u misinterpreted what i said , she merely gives 5 mins footage but that gives such a huge impact that people make numerable posts on that.. directly or indirectly she is famous😆😳
if that comment was for me then i m glad that u compared me to her although we both are different yet alike, she is more relatable😳

tumhare comments main hi tumhara answer hai, so plz stop complaining 😛😆😆

she is in industry from last 8-10 years and she still need post and topic to be famous ...😛😛😛

that comment was for people those ready to judge everyone but when finger on them are they crying bucket and start playing victim card ..main bhi insaan hoo dnt judge me 😆
Edited by ZanduBaaM - 7 years ago
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mahiya

It's Bani, who has no limits of hatred. 🤢

correction its lopa who has no limits of hatred😆
jibber-jabber thumbnail

correction its lopa who has no limits of hatred😆

I see you have blind hatred for Lopa but atleast back it up with facts.
Lopa has put her "hatred" for others behind on countless occasions. She even supported Bani when Swami Om passed comments about her mother. She was even generous enough to put her issues with Pri aside when her kids were visiting.

Its Bani whose pin is always stuck when it comes to Lopa. She abused Lopa when she had come to console her after her mother's episode. Even then she nominated Lopa and didn't want to nominate Nitibha (who had supported Om by the way). Its clear who is more blinded by hatred.

What is the result of her failure in all the tasks? Lopa
What is the cause for demonetisation? Lopa
What is the cause of poverty? Lopa
What is the cause of climate change? Lopa
What is the cause of Trump's victory? Any guesses? Lopa 🥱
andhradada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

Bani was supporting Jagga despite knowing what crap she had uttered about Manu's MOM. Yes it was Bani who few days back had created a ruckus because someone had wished ill upon her mom and threatened almost the entire house to support her.

How real!! 👏 ⭐️

whole team who went against priyanka seeen giggling with her during family task...why bani should go against priyanka ? no one bothered much to support bani when swami om uttered crap about bani's mother..why should bani care about them ? nitibha and manveer was seen continuing task even after swami om abuses..but those hypocrite was seen bad mouthing about gaurav & bani for continuing task during priyanka - manu episode..how conviniennt...and selective stands they take ?
jibber-jabber thumbnail

Originally posted by: andhradada

whole team who went against priyanka seeen giggling with her during family task...why bani should go against priyanka ? no one bothered much to support bani when swami om uttered crap about bani's mother..why should bani care about them ? nitibha and manveer was seen continuing task even after swami om abuses..but those hypocrite was seen bad mouthing about gaurav & bani for continuing task during priyanka - manu episode..how conviniennt...and selective stands they take ?

EVERYONE supported Bani except the other team (of Pri). Even though Manveer and Nitibha asked everyone to continue the task, they never supported Baba openly. And when Pri was fighting with Bani when Bani wanted her to get down from the harness, everyone spoke for Bani. Lopa even went to console her.
When you literally blackmail and threaten others to support you when you have been wronged, why don't you take a stand when someone else's mother is being spoken ill about? Rather you go and support the person saying "You are not a bad person. You are really gracious enough to let your kids play with Lopa". Yuck. 🤢
This just shows that Bani has gone so far in her hatred for Lopa that she has almost lost her ability to reason. 👎🏼

And noone wanted bani to go against Pri. Arey chalo maan liya ki uski fat ti hogi Pri ke saamne and she didn't want to confront her for others' matters but why support or provoke her? Not cool.
Jemimah90 thumbnail

I see you have blind hatred for Lopa but atleast back it up with facts. i have facts to prove it.. i hate her like others hate bani blindly ... when no one can see the goodness in bani then dont expect the same😳
Lopa has put her "hatred" for others behind on countless occasions. like seriously dude😆😆She even supported Bani when Swami Om passed comments about her mother. agreed😳 She was even generous enough to put her issues with Pri aside when her kids were visiting. not acceptable that was for camera n that was due to the fact that her one son asked who fought with u to jagga n hence lopa came😳

Its Bani whose pin is always stuck when it comes to Lopa. sorry i beg to differ ,its vice versa😆She abused Lopa when she had come to console her after her mother's episode. agreed but she abused everyone who came to her including gaurav , thats her way of showing frustration but no people expect that she should hug or say thanks to the person who come to console her😆even after knwing what she is going through😊Even then she nominated Lopa and didn't want to nominate Nitibha (who had supported Om by the way) she dislike lopa so she nominated her n its vice versa from the start of the season😆. Its clear who is more blinded by hatred. yep its clear , very much clear

What is the result of her failure in all the tasks? Lopa won majority of the tasks by cheating😆
What is the cause for demonetisation? Bani😆

( as people say )
What is the cause of poverty? Bani😆

( as people say )
What is the cause of climate change? Bani😆

( as people say )
What is the cause of Trump's victory? Any guesses? Bani 🥱

( as people say )

your questions in red
my answers in blue
jibber-jabber thumbnail
@Yawfeh: You have not given valid reasons. You have simply reversed my replies. 😆
Jemimah90 thumbnail

@Yawfeh: You have not given valid reasons. You have simply reversed my replies. 😆

re-read i have given the replies😳... n if u still feel i have reversed ur replies then yes coz i feel the same for lopa😆
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Bani told Lopa, "Don't fu*cking touch me Lopa" when Bani was having a meltdown and Lopa was trying to console her.
Whereas Lopa didn't rudely tell Bani off yesterday.

DIFFERENCE !

LOPA FTW !

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Acha tell me one thing.

When Bani was abusing everyone who came to console her, it was because that is her way of showing frustration.
And when Lopa mingled with Pri's kids, it was because of cameras.

Yeh toh convenience ki baat ho gayi na! Just because you like Bani, uske toh saat khoon maaf. And when Lopa does something nice, its for the cameras.
And why show frustration towards those who are supporting you and have nothing to do in the matter? And then she cribs when everyone ignores her and she feels isolated. 😕