Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
This is the best post written in support of Lopa.

Bani should have just ignored everything like always or she could've been unbiased.

Btw you wrote 'Manu's death'.
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ayaan786

2nd she even consoled loopa and said thats "the person isnt worth it" which further proves my first point

and thats exactly what she was discussing with gaurav
why would you fight someone where you know that person can stoop very low its like throwing yourself in fire
loopa could have handled it better there is no excuse around it

Well, why did she fight with Om that day? Why did she instigate him so much that he said those things for her mother? Did anybody ever question her about it? She could have handled that better definitely because everybody knew Baba's nature by then. How does it feel to be told that you could have avoided that person so it is your fault, when the other person said something so bad about your or your family? No. That is one way of approaching this. You can entirely avoid such people but that's not the only way. Those people have no right to be going about saying crap like this. So, if somebody is interacting with them, that person is not wrong. In this case, Priyanka is wrong for going to the lows that she did and Lopa is partially wrong for having said something bad back to her. But Lopa is not wrong for not avoiding Priyanka in the first place.

I would like to make an analogy here. If a girl goes out at night, wearing short clothes and smokes, and a guy molests her, by your logic, she would be wrong in the first place cuz she could have handled the situation better. But, I stand by that viewpoint where it is the girl's choice to do what she did or avoid going out at night, she can't be faulted for it. The guy would be at fault for molesting her. Period.
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: astha36

Well, why did she fight with Om that day? Why did she instigate him so much that he said those things for her mother? Did anybody ever question her about it? She could have handled that better definitely because everybody knew Baba's nature by then. How does it feel to be told that you could have avoided that person so it is your fault, when the other person said something so bad about your or your family? No. That is one way of approaching this. You can entirely avoid such people but that's not the only way. Those people have no right to be going about saying crap like this. So, if somebody is interacting with them, that person is not wrong. In this case, Priyanka is wrong for going to the lows that she did and Lopa is partially wrong for having said something bad back to her. But Lopa is not wrong for not avoiding Priyanka in the first place.

I would like to make an analogy here. If a girl goes out at night, wearing short clothes and smokes, and a guy molests her, by your logic, she would be wrong in the first place cuz she could have handled the situation better. But, I stand by that viewpoint where it is the girl's choice to do what she did or avoid going out at night, she can't be faulted for it. The guy would be at fault for molesting her. Period.

+1 👍🏼
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

This is the best post written in support of Lopa.

Bani should have just ignored everything like always or she could've been unbiased.

Btw you wrote 'Manu's death'.

Thanks for pointing it out :)
I edited it
ASRkiMoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Twitz

I am a Rohan fan but I support Lopa today. Bani, an ugly person inside out with her servant Gaurav needs to be thrown out of the shown. There is not a single thing I admire about this woman . Her oh man, oh man and her fake accent makes me go inside the screen and slap her literally. I just cant stand wannabes.

Same here Man
fakeness ki dukhaan hai
aur har waqt gauhar gauhar jaap ti rehetee hai as if she doesn't have any family friends other than her🤢 I bet cause she was a previous winner
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lopaaa my mosttt favvv contestant this season...

but big boss nd every crew of big boss is obssesd with thatt ugly baniii
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: meLuvsParul

lopaaa my mosttt favvv contestant this season...

but big boss nd every crew of big boss is obssesd with thatt ugly baniii

😆

Word Count: 0

mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

I support Lopa ⭐️

⭐️ 👍🏼

Word Count: 1

mahiya thumbnail