Frequent Posters

nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ayaan786

some points i would like to make in banis defense

1st. bani very clearly stated to priyanka that she crossed her line today
so yeah she is definetly not siding with her
2nd she even consoled loopa and said thats "the person isnt worth it" which further proves my first point

and thats exactly what she was discussing with gaurav
why would you fight someone where you know that person can stoop very low its like throwing yourself in fire
loopa could have handled it better there is no excuse around it

3rd what bani said about the kids
from what i heard bani said "awesome that you guys were able to patch up"
if i fought with someone that bad i wouldnt even let that person touch my kids

in a way she was appreciating priyanka for letting loopa meet her kids

now to loopa i dont support her or priyanaka in this fight
yes priyanka started it but in the end both said some disgusting crap which makes both equally wrong

if loopa could have fought priyanka with class like how you would expect from an international level peagent contestant then she would have gotten my full support no question

Yes, she tried to console Lopa. But, what did she do after that? She bitched about her and tried to throw her in bad light by aggreing with Gaurav that Lopa was the one instigating Priyanka. When and how was Lopa doing that? She was, as the captain of the house, telling Priyanka to do something which BB asked them to do. She didn't start the fight. Priyanka started doing her "dadagiri"...what was Lopa supposed to do? Darr jaati Priyanka se? There is no excuse to only one thing, that Lopa shouldn't have bad mouthed Priyanka. Baki, I don't find any fault in her behaviour.

Yes, Bani praised Priyanka for letting her kids mingle with other housemates but on the other side she tried to paint people like Manu and Lopa as hypocrites because they were being nice to those kids. What type of logic is this? To praise someone for one thing and call others hypocrites for the same thing.

If "class" is expected from Lopa just because she has participated in Beauty peagents then the same should be expected from Priyanka as well because she is a mother.
suzycrxn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bang on post... We Support Lopa
Lopa FTW🥳
kajal29b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have full sympathy for Lopa and her supporters... the way she was howling in confession room i had to mute the tv and so missed Bigg Boss reprimanding the eternal drama queen.
Unfortunately no matter how many posts are made supporting Lopa she has lost her respect in the worlda eyes and also lied that she won the united nations beauty contest when she was 3rd... infact i dong mind abusers but absolutely detest liars which is why for me today Lopa and Om are on the same level...

Once a liar always a liar
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajal29b

I have full sympathy for Lopa and her supporters... the way she was howling in confession room i had to mute the tv and so missed Bigg Boss reprimanding the eternal drama queen.

Unfortunately no matter how many posts are made supporting Lopa she has lost her respect in the worlda eyes and also lied that she won the united nations beauty contest when she was 3rd... infact i dong mind abusers but absolutely detest liars which is why for me today Lopa and Om are on the same level...

Once a liar always a liar

Good catch! I didn't even notice she said she WON that contest so went back n watched n she did say that 😲 what a liar lol!!...she actually got 3rd place
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have no issue with Lopa reacting to Jagga. In fact, I'm glad she did - with the way Jagga has been after Lopa hath dho ke, and the levels the former falls to, it was only a matter of time. And someone needs to give it back to Jagga - she gets away with way too much filth.

Jagga definitely provoked the reaction, but how one reacts, is on them - that Lopa used Jagga's words back at her, reflects badly on Lopa. Retaliation or not, she should not have done that - she knows how to conduct herself better, and she should've.

In the rest of the eppy, I thought Lopa was good. She stood up for Mona when her bf had that scene going - I like that Lopa has an opinion, and she voices it - she participates. And she was most impressive when she put aside her differences with Jagga and showered affection on the latter's kids. That was very sweet to watch - her and Manu, both.
Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
sachin_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with You

Me too Support LOPA...

LOPA FTW!!!
LoveSriNal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so sweet of you to made this post dear.. we all are humans. not any god. if anyone abuses us we also give them in that language only. it comes out from frustration. it not really means that you think others like that. here priyanka started calling lopa such names. what should lopa do ? just keep silent? i don't say lopa is right. she did a mistake. but we all did mistakes. but she apologised to nig boss and she understood it. lopa is also a himan being. she has her flaws. but I support her
ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
agree with your post
bani did tell to priyanka that she was wrong and consoled her also and she wrong for the kids thing
and ya priyanka instigated lopa
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lopa ki chali sabki jaali 🥳

Lopa all the way!
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
👏 Great post Neha 👍🏼
Lopa FTW ⭐️ 🥳