Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

nice post ,tm.

does bb thinks viewers fools, lol

big buss drawn 0 on it's paper like it's eye n doing all d gimmicks like d font type/size of 0 , tilting paper in different angles n coloring n drawing n decorating on it lol...etc...lol
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
anti bani group post 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Edited by ShahZur - 7 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
When overrated Bani loses every task, they say.. 'what is big deal? It was just a task'. And now all of sudden task is more important for her?😕 Fact is.. she takes selective stand (eg. Sunny Leone's incident) and bad-mouthes other's character. 🤢
Loser..👎🏼
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely post
Bani is plain selfish. She wants others to stand for her thank her n what not her expectations list is neverending but when it comes to her she doesnt give a damn🤢. Lopa always speaks when its needed she even stopped manu from saying bad about bani. There's a huge diff👎🏼
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LoveSriNal

who the hell r u to call lopa a s**t? such a cheap mentality. bani fans also like bani abusing a girl like this. shame on you.. chee.. r u a girl? if. you are then you are shameful to whole world.. calling a girl s**t defines your character. .

Are you f**king kidding me?? Please learn to read first. Btw reporting you
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
jalne waale jalte rahenge bani se😆
bani ftw😳
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Persian_Mafia

<font color="#0000ff">Calm down and read once again. He didn't say Lopa a s**t but a s**tshamer. Sachai ki devi called Priyanka Jagga s**t and wh**e. Not that Priyanka is any good but Lopa is as bad as Priyanka.</font>

Thanks buddy!! Some people seriously need to learn how to read first before jumping in a bandwagon 🤢 and I am even more offended as I was already offended by Lopa s**t shaming Someone but turns out I am a shame to girl's as I disagreed with the behavior. Saying anything in name of fandom.
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jamb0ree

But did lopa quit the task when om said such a horrendous thing about banis mom? No right...but She should have no? ...just like she expected bani to quit today's task when om just said 'its not ur dads house'...hmmm...🤔

I think you missed the unseen video where bani she was only asking pj's team to leave the task. 😛 She even said swami agar maafi chahiye toh rassi chhod do 🤢
jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

I think you missed the unseen video where bani she was only asking pj's team to leave the task. 😛 She even said swami agar maafi chahiye toh rassi chhod do 🤢

Ohhh ... So she didn't want the other sides team to quit ...hmmm 😕 yeah well I def didn't see that video, plus i just started watching this season only few weeks back..so I'm a lil confused 😆
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The major difference between them😳

Bani : Her world revolves arounD herself , her family and her friends😳
LOPA : her world revolves around only exclusively BANI😆