Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1044164 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Its not the first time shes abusing,She has shown her gutter mouth many times before but usko sab maaf hai 😳
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lopa? Abusing? And wo bhi motherf**ker?

Don't lie, okay? My Lopa never abuses! Your Bani abuses a lot more. Usko dekho pehle.

🀣

Bani just needs to say f**k for people to say "F bombs started" but Lopa can say motherf**ker and get away with it...and it's not the first time.
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Dracarys.

Its not the first time shes abusing,She has shown her gutter mouth many times before but usko sab maaf hai😳

It is Lopamudra's reaction on abusive action towards her... more like a 'tit for tat' πŸ‘πŸΌ. Unlike Bani who throws 'F' bombs every now & then..24x7 toward everyone including her well wishers, and plays victim vard. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mahiya

It is Lopamudra's reaction on abusive action towards her... more like a 'tit for tat' πŸ‘πŸΌ. Unlike Bani who throws 'F' bombs every now & then..24x7 toward everyone including her well wishers, and plays victim vard. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

oh man what a pity ! what a pity !πŸ˜† lopa karey toh raas leela and baani karey toh character dheelaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: yawfeh

oh man what a pity ! what a pity !πŸ˜†lopa karey toh raas leela and baani karey toh character dheelaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bani abused Lopamudra for not saying thanks in cycling task.
Most of the time Bani instigates Lopamudra first and Lopa gives Bani taste of her own medicine! πŸ‘
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Most of the time Bani instigates Lopamudra first and Lopa gives Bani taste of her own medicine! πŸ‘

So she basically follows the train of thought of a kid

"You did it with me so I'll do it with you" πŸ˜†
Edited by Amiyah - 7 years ago
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amiyah

So she basically follows the train of thought of a kid

"You did it with me so I'll do it with you" πŸ˜†

Lopa let go of Bani's abusing most of the time, but har baat ki hadd hoti hai. Aur saamne waale ko kabhi kabhi 'usi ki zubaan me' samzaana padta hai. πŸ‘
SluttySavitri thumbnail

Lopa let go of Bani's abusing most of the time, but har baat ki hadd hoti hai. Aur saamne waale ko kabhi kabhi 'usi ki zubaan me' samzaana padta hai. πŸ‘

Om wasn't abusing at her..and she called him motherf**ker. πŸ˜•

I thought people said that Bani fans can't defend her without mentioning Lopa's misdeeds but yahan to kuch alag he dikh raha ha. πŸ˜•
(Not for you lol. It's for the whole thread)
Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

bani abused lopa in cycling task coz she was right in her place as She was peddaling whole night compared to other .. Jason n bani were more involved in tasks.. cant she expect a thanks from her...? n it was lopa who instigated her by not saying all the best / thanks to her but she said to rest others in front of her.. this is called instigation ..

majority time its lopa who instigates bani by keeping her grudges inside. Like this season lopa has problem with bani's oats , eggs , dress , figure , language , face , style and what not.. she is clearly obsessed of bani.. whether the issue is related to bani or not , lopa drags her name in all.. so she is the instigating queen not bani..πŸ˜†

Edited by KS_Minion - 7 years ago
asya555 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Omg lopa stand ki devi ne kese abuse kar diya 😲 abuse tho sirf bani karti hai but its okay lopa ke liye sab maaf hai 🀣