Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Damn iske kitne dafa popat banega does she have any self respect or not?
First lying in the press conferess she got bustes by Salman and Lopa
Now again busted.

The list just increasing:
Loser
Liar
Rotlu
Insecure
Abusive
Hypocrite ( when she told Gaurav she never speak about anyone)
Weak
Wanna be
Fake ( Saw her in roadies audition bapre itna transformation itna surgery uper se niche tuk)
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostNfound

1. Lopa voted for gym ban much before the bathroom ban came.

2. Lopa did not even have the decency to thank priyanka for not giving her any of the punishments - no pool with baba, no luggage sacrifice, and no ban on bathroom use.
3. Lopa did not even apologize for banning the gym use. Instead she was defending it and throwing a tantrum.

Don't worry I'm sure Lopa must have thanked her real supporter, Manu, who saved her from Priyanka's evil plans to target her.
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Bani likes to put Gaurav in embarrassing situations for fun. That's why she voted Mona and Gaurav for jacuzzi task. It was not because she wanted to save Lopa.
MindIt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not just a liar, she is also very evil. People talk about her good heart and how she cares for her friends etc, and here she was throwing Gaurav under the bus and her new chamchas (M3) following suit.
Big heart?? My a**.
No wonder she is all alone and tanha, who will come near to this evil queen?
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

Bani likes to put Gaurav in embarrassing situations for fun. That's why she voted Mona and Gaurav for jacuzzi task. It was not because she wanted to save Lopa.

I completely agree.
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Actually Bani is OKAY!!

Its just her fans who constantly CLAIM Bani is honest, strongest, fair BLA BLA BLA BLA...😆😆

Naa...Bani has a few (glaringly false) claims of her own. A few literal ones that I can recall off the top of my head:

1.) She never judges anyone

2.) She only abuses generally - 'aap ko nahin diya'/'personally mat lo'

3.) She never talks about anyone else

Of the non-literal variety too, there are a few:

1.) She can treat people like crap, but will throw a hissy fit when treated that way in return

2.) She'll complain when G walks away from an argument, while she never sticks around to hear an alternate POV

3.) She'll falsely call Lopa a liar at the PC, and continue to do so repeatedly, while she happily lies herself, and then continues to defend the lie even when called out

4.) She expects the moon from her friends, but happily throws G under the bus and embarrassingly eggs on whoever's bashing him come WKW. And not to mention outing him to Mona regarding his 'bhai wala scene nahin hain' comment. Why not tell Mona about your 'on all fours' wala statement too, Bani? Whatever happened to having your friend's back? The way she was aag mein ghee dalo-ing today when everyone ganged up on G was 🥱. This is her being 'supportive' and 'loyal'? Yeah, my definition differs, clearly.

Edited by SP2684 - 7 years ago
954014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Naa...Bani has a few (glaringly false) claims of her own. A few literal ones that I can recall off the top of my head:

1.) She never judges anyone

2.) She only abuses generally - 'aap ko nahin diya'/'personally mat lo'

3.) She never talks about anyone else

Of the non-literal variety too, there are a few:

1.) She can treat people like crap, but will throw a hissy fit when treated that way in return

2.) She'll complain when G walks away from an argument, while she never sticks around to hear an alternate POV

3.) She'll falsely call Lopa a liar at the PC, and continue to do so repeatedly, while she happily lies herself, and then continues to defend the lie even when called out

4.) She expects the moon from her friends, but happily throws G under the bus and embarrassingly eggs on whoever's bashing him come WKW. And not to mention outing him to Mona regarding his 'bhai wala scene nahin hain' comment. Why not tell Mona about your 'on all fours' wala statement too, Bani? Whatever happened to having your friend's back? The way she was aag mein ghee dalo-ing today when everyone ganged up on G was 🥱. This is her being 'supportive' and 'loyal'? Yeah, my definition differs clearly.

Stahp! she's had a hard life ok?
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Lol haters are so obsessed with Bani..!! So what if she lied on so called National TV...!! I don't give a damn...!! Atleast she is not portraying herself as Sacchai Ki Murti Devi and all stuff..!! Fact is Lopa voted Yes for Banning Gym and sending Bani in Jail with Om Baba which is bigger issue than Bani's lie getting caught on National TV..!! Bas petty issues lekar Bani ko bash karna hai..!! Give me a break. !!
Edited by AkkiHP - 7 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
nice post lol,nothing new about dis bani lol
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AkkiHP

Lol haters are so obsessed with Bani..!! So what if she lied on so called National TV...!! I don't give a damn...!! Atleast she is not portraying herself as Sacchai Ki Murti Devi and all stuff..!! Fact is Lopa voted Yes for Banning Gym and sending Bani in Jail with Om Baba which is bigger issue than Bani's lie getting caught on National TV..!! Bas petty issues lekar Bani ko bash karna hai..!! Give me a break. !!

Why are you getting so worked up ? chill 😉 finally kuch relevant issue mila hai ..let them celebrate na .. har insaan kabhi na kabhi jhoot bolta hai .. her lie harmed anyone ? no ..she did saved her for the jacuzzi task even when she knew lopa didn't ..Lopa toh har roj jhoot bolti hai 😆