Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Yes because BB tasks are famous for testing physical abilities...
So according to your logic, one should eat protein and work immensely in the gym. All to sut down and press a button or catch a flying box.
Heights of humour πŸ˜†
1066678 thumbnail
exactly she is good for nothing.bigg boss me sirf jim karne aayi hai.
707793 thumbnail
So monday one more shame will add in Her shame diamond necklaceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sanskaari bani jo kabhi gossip nahi karti baba OM ne uske andar jake usse manveer aur mOna ke bare na jane kya kya bulwa diya ...Yeh baba bada hi toing hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bhai Zandubaam, Mujhe Bigboss pe Poora Vishwas hain ki Yeh Bande main jeetna dimaag hain utne dimaag ka use kar ke yeh aise kisiko winner nahi banayega jo poore season baithe baithe f**k Off bola hain.
Rahi baat Prince Narula ke winner banne ki toh Prince aur Bani yahi diffrence hain ki Prince ne tasks apna A,B,C,D sab laga diya karta tha aur Bani ne A,B,C,D ka A tak nahi lagaya season aadha khatam ho gaya.
707793 thumbnail
Bani : - Don't judge me without knowing me

While she judge everyone behind their backπŸ˜›

Bani in Nomination Mona is sensitive aur wo dil pe le leti har baad badi jaldi

Dekho koan bol raha hai ..she is the one crying the whole seasonπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Bani- Don't call girls mall

While she making story about other girls on national TV πŸ˜†

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 7 years ago
707793 thumbnail
so one more diamond added in Bani Shame ..cheater πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lair said to Jagga that bugger ke baad kiya πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Tweety7427 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeishah

I think people confuse being in shape with being athletic. Just because Bani takes care of her body doesn't mean she'll be good at sports or something requiring some athletic ability.

Also, I believe her treating her body like a temple in terms of her diet and exercise is due to her mother's cancer. I have a few relatives who have done lifestyle changes due to experiencing cancer themselves or because their parents were.

people should know that giving up everything and staying on such diet is also a big achievement. You really need to be internally strong.
707793 thumbnail
One more shame add in Her shame Diamond neckles
Bani's philosophy if two adults hate each other, they should also hate each-others kids πŸ˜†
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Bani's philosophy if two adults hate each other, they should also hate each-others kids πŸ˜†

Ab yeh kab huwa..😲

Sorry i got bored of seeing the fixed winner being spoon fed so quit a few weeks ago...😳

Anyway jho bhi ho farak kya padta hai tharki BB ne taan li hai to make her the winner so she can do what ever she wants to no problem..πŸ˜ƒ
srikalaganesh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

Yes ...that's too much on Banis part ...I started hating her more after that ...
When Manveers dad came how showed her double standard nature in front of him like a Bharatiya Nari style...