707793 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Bani what's the point of eating so much protein and going to the gym when u can't even complete one task in Biggboss house
she is good for nothing when its abt Task

she is good in πŸ˜‰
making face ...
Abuse
Talking in english
whining
walkout
loosing task

Shame on u BaniπŸ˜†

Bani : - Don't judge me without knowing me

While she judge everyone behind their backπŸ˜›

Bani in Nomination Mona is sensitive aur wo dil pe le leti har baad badi jaldi

Dekho koan bol raha hai ..she is the one crying the whole seasonπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Bani- Don't call girls mall

While she making story about other girls on national TV πŸ˜†

So monday one more shame will add in Her shame diamond necklaceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sanskaari bani jo kabhi gossip nahi karti baba OM ne uske andar jake usse manveer aur mOna ke bare na jane kya kya bulwa diya ...Yeh baba bada hi toing hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So One more diamond add in Bani

Bani's philosophy if two adults hate each other, they should also hate each-others kids πŸ˜†

Bani is seriously one of the worst contestants -fake,liar,petty,insecure, jealous n the list goes on.

Edited by KS_Minion - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
it is nothing to be ashamed of. Maybe she works so hard to take care of her body because she is not physically strong. We don't know what is happening in her body.
Her body is not fit for hard tasks though in my opinion. Even in I can do that she couldn't do anything and had to quit because she was injured. Again it is nothing to be ashamed of.
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When I see posts like this, the little sympathy I have for lopa also dies instantly.
707793 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perfangel5655

it is nothing to be ashamed of. Maybe she works so hard to take care of her body because she is not physically strong. We don't know what is happening in her body.

Her body is not fit for hard tasks though in my opinion. Even in I can do that she couldn't do anything and had to quit because she was injured. Again it is nothing to be ashamed of.

She even cant catch a box πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

soch raha hoon main bhi apni lil sympathy ko maar doo ab
πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by KS_Minion - 7 years ago
ayeishah thumbnail
I think people confuse being in shape with being athletic. Just because Bani takes care of her body doesn't mean she'll be good at sports or something requiring some athletic ability.

Also, I believe her treating her body like a temple in terms of her diet and exercise is due to her mother's cancer. I have a few relatives who have done lifestyle changes due to experiencing cancer themselves or because their parents were.
Edited by ayeishah - 7 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jaan chod do bacchi ki.peeche hi pad gaye ho tum zandu ji
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yea cause not catching one tiny box that you don't really know when it's going to fall is a HUGE loss and is such a SHAME. Atleast she can be proud of the bigger picture and appears successful in THINGS THAT MATTER. Like for say real life?

And honestly? I prefer someone who might be physically strong but emotional, who sticks to her gut -- even if it's walking out of tasks, and expressing herself without intentional, spiteful attacks. Better yet? NOT PREACHING to others and JUDGING other people and having these HIGH MORAL STANDARDS for others on such a snooty level and NOT LIVING UP to them in the ways that matter. The real, raw, flawed Bani is in my opinion a lot better. If losing petty tasks are the only shame-worthy things she has done; I'll take it. There are worse things to be ashamed of and she hasn't hit that yet, not in the slightest.
Edited by soni595 - 7 years ago
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Attack is the best defense... Just to hide Lopa's misdoings since this captaincy thing, just pick on a non issue with bani... I dont get it what protein has to do with holding a ring when your hand gets a cut... And sachai ki devi shouting for insaniyat on a ditto issue with gaurav is left shamed with her double facedness when placed in the same situation...
Edited by smallwonder - 7 years ago
707793 thumbnail
So One more diamond add in Bani SHAME
bole to LIAR BANI

Walkout Bani se leke Liar Bani tak 🀣
Looser task Bani se leke Liar Bani Tak
Abuser Bani se leke Liar Bani Tak πŸ˜†

Bani is seriously one of the worst contestants -fake,liar,petty,insecure, jealous n the list goes on.
Edited by ZanduBaaM - 7 years ago
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL... Bani's another lie got exposed in today's episode.

So many people were claiming that Bani was so "mahaan" for voting "NO" for Lopa.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Just saying.