Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: mahiya

Mannu and Manveer are opportunist taking charge as a 'panchaayat', judging & pressuring Lopa to apologize to dhongi Baba. It happens not only in villages but in 'metro-city companies' where a pervert male co-worker gets free pass to harass female co-worker but their superiors put all the blame on girl and ask her to apologize. πŸ˜”

manu and manveer are lopa's good friends and the allegation was very serious. but they chose to support baba. so either manu and maveer are using lopa or lopa was never their friend.
Edited by lostNfound - 7 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lostNfound

manu and manveer are lopa's good friends and the allegation was very serious. but they chose to support baba. so either manu and maveer are using lopa or lopa was never their friend.

Yes.. iss baare mein mai bhi kuch had tak sahemat hun.πŸ‘πŸΌ
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
In this Lopa vs Baba thing I totally support Lopa here. Whatever his intentions, and I personally feel they are not as innocent as Manveer and Manu made it sound, if Lopa feels uncomfortable then she has every right to say so and also i don't agree that if she is not comfortable she should maintain her distance, as it's not possible to do so all the time in BB house.
I really like Manveer, but I don't like that he does tend to support Baba unnecessarily and Manu toh, bas mauke ka faida utha raha hai, I felt.

mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

In this Lopa vs Baba thing I totally support Lopa here. Whatever his intentions, and I personally feel they are not as innocent as Manveer and Manu made it sound, if Lopa feels uncomfortable then she has every right to say so and also i don't agree that if she is not comfortable she should maintain her distance, as it's not possible to do so all the time in BB house.

I really like Manveer, but I don't like that he does tend to support Baba unnecessarily and Manu toh, bas mauke ka faida utha raha hai, I felt.

Thanks for the support..πŸ‘πŸΌ 😊
BBlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope LOPA learns something from this and should keep her distance from Manu n Manveer..I have never felt that they are her friends..All Manu n Manveer wants is an extra vote and that is the only reason they pretend to be her friends.They will support that Om no matter what he does unless it involves Mona.MnM are very cunning and they know that Om is sure shot footage material.This is the second time that Manveer is doing this..First was in Bani's mother's issue n now this.Actually they are playing both LOPA n Bani.I was starting to like Manveer a bit now back to square one.
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
In yesterday's episode Lopa did slay big time...first it was dat pathetic excuse for a human being Priyanka...she brilliantly put Priyanka in her place πŸ‘...infact for d first time I saw Priyanka literally stumbling for words 😲...simply loved it...she deserved even more 😈 D cycle chor needs to be punched man...seriously how r dese people even managing to stay wid dis ghatiya aadmi...entertainment my ass he's plain disgusting n annoying to d T 🀒 n dis is not d first time he's been accused of tharkiness...Mona accused him of inappropriately touching her, Bani accused him for inappropriately touching Sunny Leone n now even Lopa called him out for his tharkiness...infact many on dis forum n social media too have been talking about how tharki dat buddha is right from d start of d show...n for dose who still feel dats not d case den d facepalm moment is very much on ur way πŸ˜†...do watch how in today's episode he'll entertain u guys by zabardasti lifting Adaa Khan 🀒 n lmfao look who awarded dat tharki a clean character certificate...none other dan Manu n Manveer...have u guys noticed how dose two look at ladies every time dey get into d pool especially dat Manu...tharki guruji ke tharki shisya 🀒🀒🀒 n why d fu*k was Manu coercing Lopa to apologize to dat tharki buddha...apologize becoz tomorrow's Friday like seriously jerk...dose two use d same tactic wid Mona n dat stupid lady gives in everytime but glad Lopa didn't give in but still I would have preferred had she given dose two tharki chelas too a piece of her mind...I felt she was a bit lenient wid dem when dey tried defending deir beloved tharki guruji...chalo koi na hoping next time it's d two chelas turn 😈
Edited by TheBigTamasha - 7 years ago
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahiya

Yes.. iss baare mein mai bhi kuch had tak sahemat hun.πŸ‘πŸΌ

now after rahul's elimination she does not really have anyone lopa can trust on then. she allowed manu and manveer to use her when they needed help, and now manu, manveer, baba and all have united again. i feel bad for lopa. she made really bad choices.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Thanks for giving an unbiased opinion

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lostNfound

now after rahul's elimination she does not really have anyone lopa can trust on then. she allowed manu and manveer to use her when they needed help, and now manu, manveer, baba and all have united again. i feel bad for lopa. she made really bad choices.

I too agree on this one
But lopa is smart she knows how to balance. She will find a way im sure
This manu esp is losing it completely only bcoz he has seen banis fan following hes all over her now🀒 im not saying this bcoz hes against lopa i have never supported him even before when he was behind bani for no reason. And now face pe hes bani devi bani devi n behind bani hes bitching about her🀒
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

In yesterday's episode Lopa did slay big time...first it was dat pathetic excuse for a human being Priyanka...she brilliantly put Priyanka in her place πŸ‘...infact for d first time I saw Priyanka literally stumbling for words 😲...simply loved it...she deserved even more😈D cycle chor needs to be punched man...seriously how r dese people even managing to stay wid dis ghatiya aadmi...entertainment my ass he's plain disgusting n annoying to d T🀒n dis is not d first time he's been accused of tharkiness...Mona accused him of inappropriately touching her, Bani accused him for inappropriately touching Sunny Leone n now even Lopa called him out for his tharkiness...infact many on dis forum n social media too have been talking about how tharki dat buddha is right from d start of d show...n for dose who still feel dats not d case den d facepalm moment is very much on ur way πŸ˜†...do watch how in today's episode he'll entertain u guys by zabardasti lifting Adaa Khan🀒n lmfao look who awarded dat tharki a clean character certificate...none other dan Manu n Manveer...have u guys noticed how dose two look at ladies every time dey get into d pool especially dat Manu...tharki guruji ke tharki shisya🀒🀒🀒n why d fu*k was Manu coercing Lopa to aplogize to dat tharki buddha...apologize becoz tomorrow's Friday like seriously jerk...dose two use d same tactic wid Mona n dat stupid lady gives in everytime but glad Lopa didn't give in but still I would have preferred had she given dose two tharki chelas too a piece of her mind...I felt she was a bit lenient wid dem when dey tried defending deir beloved tharki guruji...chalo koi na hoping next time it's d two chelas turn😈

+1 πŸ‘πŸΌ
Its really shocking.. Some people blaming Lopamudra and taking side of Dhongi, Tharki Baba whom Police took in custody, who went to jail and now roaming in the house on 'jamaanat'. 😲 😈