Originally posted by: saga_twilight

Nope. Today she proved it that it her her only 🤢

Maa mar jaayegi wali baat itni jaldi bhool gaye 👏
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Maa mar jaayegi wali baat itni jaldi bhool gaye 👏

He is a gandagi to say that and I considered Lopa a bigger gandagi to be inconsiderate about the same thing...when they even decided to boycott him regarding the same matter, she thought Bani would be okay to stay with him...So to answer your query, I didn't forget, I consider Lopa to be a gandagi for forgetting the same thing you mentioned above and taking it super lightly...now shall I clap too 👏 😆
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

I am so proud of Lopa. When she entered the house, nobody knew her but kudos to this girl for achieving this much over a short period of time. Lopa is such a strong personality. I love how she is always trying to give 100% in each and every task. She is here to win and she tries to prove it each and every time. I really hope she wins Big Boss this year. If you keep everything in mind (tasks, morality, popularity, personality, entertainment), Lopa is the most strongest contestant in this year's Big Boss. I hope she stays strong till the end. So very proud of you Lopa !!!! Stay true to your personality and sab ko aise hi mirchi lagate rehna 😉

+1 👏