Stay Strong Lopa, Your fans love you !!

nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am so proud of Lopa. When she entered the house, nobody knew her but kudos to this girl for achieving this much over a short period of time. Lopa is such a strong personality. I love how she is always trying to give 100% in each and every task. She is here to win and she tries to prove it each and every time. I really hope she wins Big Boss this year. If you keep everything in mind (tasks, morality, popularity, personality, entertainment), Lopa is the most strongest contestant in this year's Big Boss. I hope she stays strong till the end. So very proud of you Lopa !!!! Stay true to your personality and sab ko aise hi mirchi lagate rehna 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
- In yesterday's episode, Lopa was not responsible for Bani's injury just like Gaurav was not responsible for Manveer's injury. And, frankly it looked like Bani wanted to quit and to save herself from the embarrassment, she put the blame on Lopa.
- Yes, Bani got injured and Manveer and Lopa kept on doing the task. But, it was different from Manveer - Gaurav's time. First, Manveer's injury was much more worse than Bani. Second, during G and M's captaincy task...what Lopa said was that G should have asked M if he was okay or not and then he should have continue the task. But, when Bani got injured, she went inside the house and started cussing Lopa, then how was Lopa suppose to ask Bani if she was okay or not? During, M&G's time, BB told G to stop the task but it was different during Lopa and Manveer's time.

- To follow someone holding a placard (which says "I am sorry") is very humiliating. Lopa didnt want Bani to go through that(she even said, yeh pagal aurat hai, main isse yeh nahi karwana chahti). But kudos to Bani for doing that sportingly.

- What Lopa said about Swami Om is right. He is the cheapest person inside the house of BB. (Btw, what Lopa actually said was that she wouldn't feel comfortable with Swami Om holding that placard and following her but Priyanka twisted her words and added a bit or two of her own).

- Manu said to Priyanka(I don't remember the exact words but it was something like this) ki "tumhare kitni baar class lagi hai ..5/6 baar...iski Ek baar bhi nahi lagi...lagne do". What type of logic is this? You know someone is right but you still won't stand for her just because you think ki uski Ek baar class lagni chahiye 🤢

- Also, Manu said that what Lopa said about baba is wrong. Did he forget the time when Mona was attacking Baba with the same accusations and he supported her? He even tried to punch Swami Om.

- Priyanka is such a low life. From the moment she has re-entered the house, she has tried every possible thing to humiliate Lopa. But, you know what payback is a b*tch. Lopa owned her in today's episode.

I agree with what Rahul said to Lopa when she was crying. I hope she digs his advice and stay strong.
Edited by nehaaa.14 - 7 years ago
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes lovely post
Didnt knew her before the show she made me her fan.
Love her personality. Shes strong smart intelligent beautiful.
Hope n pray she wins the show.
Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Go Lopa FTW🥳

Warning haters are on their way. Bring it on.
pluviophile. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lopa always stood out from the celebs since week 1 along with Rohan. She never even once went around saying how she's targeted and all when PJ has been behind her ever since the pool fiasco, I really admire that about her! <3
803161 thumbnail
Lopu - Stay strong , Play well and don't trust Mannu and Manveer They can ruin her game at any moment of time.
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Didn't know neither Bani neither Lopa before Big Boss if Lopa was known to ppl she would have 3x more fans then what Bani has but hey she is gaining so much fans day per day it says enough about her. This girl is strong man love her! 👏
BiggBoss7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
She's a strong personality. She can give tough competition to anyone in that house, even a man can't win against her in task..
denver_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

I am so proud of Lopa. When she entered the house, nobody knew her but kudos to this girl for achieving this much over a short period of time. Lopa is such a strong personality. I love how she is always trying to give 100% in each and every task. She is here to win and she tries to prove it each and every time. I really hope she wins Big Boss this year. If you keep everything in mind (tasks, morality, popularity, personality, entertainment), Lopa is the most strongest contestant in this year's Big Boss. I hope she stays strong till the end. So very proud of you Lopa !!!! Stay true to your personality and sab ko aise hi mirchi lagate rehna 😉

Are you serious or joking? 😉
I neither like nor dislike her. She is ok ok to me. I dont care if she wins the show or loses.I praise her when I have liked her.But dude yesterday we saw her hyposcrisy. If she had not blamed Gaurav in the captaincy task for not stopping the game and looking at Manveer then I would say Lopa was right. But she was a complete let down for me yesterday. She should walk to the villain chair herself tomorrow...then I will respect her for whatever she did in the game.
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
lopamudra is strong,nice,positive,lively,humane,pleasing personality. she is already winner irrespective of d show win/lose .lopamudra raut d slay queen,d tigress. more power to her n god bless her,all d best for her future endeavours 👍🏼 ❤️