Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pluviophile. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I truly felt bad for her when she was crying, probably overwhelmed with the kind of emotional roller coaster this captaincy thing is. She did fine on day 1, just needs to be more strong to handle the challenges.
pluviophile. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Answer bcoz she knows he has gandi nazar but isnt that bad that he'll do bad. Becoz she too have stayed with him in jail

Also how it was made such a big deal by Manu & co about her not feeling comfortable around baba and needed to apologise, kuch bhi.
lostNfound thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Answer bcoz she knows he has gandi nazar but isnt that bad that he'll do bad. Becoz she too have stayed with him in jail

gandi nazar becomes not so gandi for other women? she should have put priyanka and bani in jail and let om baba walk with her. besides, since they were in the house with other housemates around, om baba would be called out if he actually crossed his line.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lostNfound

gandi nazar becomes not so gandi for other women? she should have put priyanka and bani in jail and let om baba walk with her. besides, since they were in the house with other housemates around, om baba would be called out if he actually crossed his line.

Please read my full coment i have mentioned she too have stayed in jail with him. Roaming around n staying is diff
Edited by DoremonLove - 7 years ago
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Only a woman can tell when some man is looking at you in bad ways.
GO LOPA FTW🥳
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Please read my full coment i have mentioned she too have stayed in jail with him. Roaming around n staying is diff

Lopa also said if this guy follows me it will be punishment for me. I don't want this man following me to a toilet. I want SK to take Om, Peeyanka and Gunna's class this week.
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Amiyah

Heart of gold😆biggest joke of the century.

Joke... maybe for you...
for us... its truth

and truth is always bitter for some people kya kare 😆
lostNfound thumbnail
lopa said some really derogatory stuff about priyanka, some of which was even beeped. tch tch tch.
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She wanted the captaincy so badly that she cheated and hurt somebody for it. Now deal with the consequences 😆 Emotional my foot!! Where was her emotion and insaniyat when somebody was hurt because of her? Karma is a bitch. Cry Lopa cry 😆 Now you know how hard it is to be a captain 😆
lostNfound thumbnail

hence proved, priyanka and lopa are same?